Anything suspicious about Avinash?

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey, Avinash seems to be a suspicious character, it is just my thinking that he might be behind Jai's accident to get Hotel etc. but we will find the truth when the story will unfold. Does any of you also have thoughts like me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i thought same....i also think that maybe Jai-Divya might be alive n they r taken prison by the same individual who cause accident.....
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i kind a thought same thing
but i was thinking that jai and divya are alive but they know that their and nihal's life is in danger by same person who wanted to kill them by accident so they just living far from nihal so that he can be safe from that person. taht person can be any one . it may be raj or veer or veer's brother in law. not really veer but you never know.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
not veer surely...maybe avinash...tht wud make sense...even raj wont make sense...btw didnt they say tht bodies were claimed how will they explain tht maybe burnt bodies so tht way both jai n divya can come back....or maybe only jai n another story of jai veer ayesha triangle.
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh ...absoutely ...avinaash has villian written all over him.......
aditi
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
im getting the same feeling
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks, that i am not the only one being suspicious. i am sure avinash has some hidden intentions especially after seeing how he reacted in front of lawyer.
dilkushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Avinash is acting so suspiciously, yea thats rite after the big drama in front of the lawyer.