Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: tibs09

yeah guys I think mummyji is going to be some thing ,,,,u never know she was step mom to Jai or something and wanted to drive him out ,,,or whatever ,,,,

but was not she supposed to be ill , some one said something to that effect last week or my meomry playing games with me ...
Yeah anj 🤗 ...we need to theorise ..afterall that proves our long held citizenship in soapland ... 😆

Hmmm your property & Step mom theory is interesting😆😆 Reminds me of Pakistani serial that Ekta did called Khwaish where the younger bro marries his older brother's bro who is pregnant. From the beginning the older bro was the mom's favorite and the widow/new bride is always trying to solve her first husband's murder. Ultimately, it turns out to be the MOM who was soooooooo missing her son😆😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Anu you can call me Himani😊

kuch faces aise hi hothe hain shayad 😆😆.
🤣 🤣 🤣

that is so true...ab toh usse villain ban na hi hoga...ye janta ki demand hai...we are all sure of him being the villain, the creatives better listen😆

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Himani - i would take bets on mom being a dragon lady too 🤣🤣🤣 As for the the guy who playz Avinash - he was in Sangam too and there also he was supersweet bro-in-law and good to de core, so don't write him completely off as de villain yet.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know anjana, saare ishaare yehi keh rahe hai ki, when the mom arrives she's gonna breath fire, and more and more fire😆

and this avinash guy with his bespectacled and unassuming character just seems to fit the bill....well if they decide to shower more relatives and extended family...then we will have more scope for jasoosi and conspiracy theory building😉
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

I know anjana, saare ishaare yehi keh rahe hai ki, when the mom arrives she's gonna breath fire, and more and more fire😆

and this avinash guy with his bespectacled and unassuming character just seems to fit the bill....well if they decide to shower more relatives and extended family...then we will have more scope for jasoosi and conspiracy theory building😉

Ya - Veer's family is slowly coming out of the woodwork.. lets see who else slithers out😆😆