Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
@ anu - wow brilliant....... u managed to get alot out of the episode ๐Ÿ‘

@ Anjana- bloopers are funny al right .... but if u r part of a family who r more in to newz talk shows and political programming .... and off course those classic dramas of a decade or two or three earlier (bcos of this last part .... its difficult to justify watching soaps even to myself ๐Ÿ˜† ..... then watching soaps is bad enough .... trying to stay still during those bloopers is worse and trying to defend myself about something ... when u r yourself not sure about it ............ i inevitably laugh or make annoyed sounds bcos of bloopers and than try to defend my self to my borther (younger one no less ๐Ÿ˜ณ) that i watch these shows for their entertainment value and bcos the bloopers and often the inane storylines are a pretty good time pass on a dull day and than i have to stomach his eye rolling 'course its not the exact truth ... i watch for the romance of the M&B variety ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ........

i'll never forgive prem (KDMHMD) for getting me in to this mess ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Arwen... - 14 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Anjana and Anu ๐Ÿค—

guys awesome posts.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....truly it was a very touching epi.....loved it to the core......am really looking forward to Veer-Nihaal interaction tomorrow....๐Ÿ˜.

That angel talk really touched me today.....๐Ÿ˜ณ.
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Anj ,
great take , I had missed the other two episodes earlier this week , saw them on the lappy yesterday .....
finally managed to catch today's episode and your daily dish ...
yeah the story is coming along now and I as a viewer am finally developing some kind of empathy with the characters , which means that probably the acting is improving , but it still has a long way to go . There is still some amount of woodenness and sometimes it kind of feels that they are trying too hard.
Anyways , it seems that Veer Nihal Bonding days are here ..Veer going to be Nihal's angel ... ( Wonder who will be Veer's angel and heal him ......๐Ÿ˜‰) The child defenitely grows more loveable by the day ...I love his occasional lisp too...
ok my gut feel since the day they introduced the avinaash character ...he is a bad apple ....he is not at all what he seems .... and I feel he is behind Jai's death ,,,,and all those shady men in the Shimla house ,...... and will get after Nihaal and Veer's life too...
reason ...same old property par kabzaa... let us see.....
(some habits die hard ...cannot get over my prediction habit ...can I ๐Ÿ˜†)
anyways the mother character is yet to be introduced ...so let us see how she turns out ...and I still wonder what exactly made Jai go away from his family ...what made the family decide that his wife is a gold digger .... surely there will be an interesting story behind it .,..
aditi
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Arwen - my dad raised me on news, politics, and superbly silly hindi movies๐Ÿคช thus i think everything is a COMEDY including politicians who change their minds every 2 secs depending on public opinion๐Ÿ˜› Soaps comparatively seem oddly sane๐Ÿ˜†

So, it was the right hand - I stand corrected.
@Shilpa - we are definitely in the touching part of the kahaaani these dayz
@Aditi - helloji ๐Ÿค— U, Me & Theories๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ miss u mucho - I suspect Avinash is here to do satyanash too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and am wondering wat is Mommyji doing in London๐Ÿ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjana superb post, it was an emotional episode yesterday...everyone had to deal with their pain, and they did it superbly...you have got me convinced now that ayesha is veer's angel๐Ÿ˜‰ the scene on the deck or dock or whatever(since when did they have a deck in the house?) was good....ayesha was calm and soothing...just the balm that veer needed...but how long was that hanky because she kept on knotting it like for 5-6 times๐Ÿคฃ it was a poignant scene nevertheless...

nihaal's constant refrain of missing his parents was heart-wrenching...and ayesha's helplessness in assuring him at that time was realistic and touching...that kid is simply fantastic...

nihaal's angel has already come, and ayesha talking to him about angels was sweet... can't wait to see more of nihaal-veer interaction and bonding๐Ÿ˜ƒ

avinash the villain...I'l believe you guys๐Ÿ˜‰ about veer's mummyji why do I get the feeling that she's going to be a dragon?

sorry am just so brain dead today that can't think of anything more to write..all you guys have done a wonderful analysis of yesterday's episode๐Ÿ˜Š

Anu-reddy loved your post๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
dilkushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Avinash kind of looked really suspicious too, im not sure if that is the result of bad acting or really good acting... if the viewers are to suspect that he had anything to do with jai's accident. his over enthusiasm to create a party for some one who was not going to return. Or the no tears comforting pose he had with his wife and bro in law. It looked like it was so hard for him to get some tears into his eyes, or did they run out of artificial tears, not sure which
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah guys I think mummyji is going to be some thing ,,,,u never know she was step mom to Jai or something and wanted to drive him out ,,,or whatever ,,,,
but was not she supposed to be ill , some one said something to that effect last week or my meomry playing games with me ...
Yeah anj ๐Ÿค— ...we need to theorise ..afterall that proves our long held citizenship in soapland ... ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tibs09 - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dilkushi

Avinash kind of looked really suspicious too, im not sure if that is the result of bad acting or really good acting... if the viewers are to suspect that he had anything to do with jai's accident. his over enthusiasm to create a party for some one who was not going to return. Or the no tears comforting pose he had with his wife and bro in law. It looked like it was so hard for him to get some tears into his eyes, or did they run out of artificial tears, not sure which

Thats what it is. We are being shown that he is too good of a person, but I feel he knows abt Jai's death and he was just acting good infront of his wife and family. The moment he was introduced in the soap, I had this feeling that he is the villain ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kuch faces aise hi hothe hain shayad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Anyways its definetly going to be interesting.

BTW Iam Anu, May I know ur name? ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

@ht312: U can call me Anu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Arwen ... : Thank u and ya I really loved the epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

@Shilpa
: Thank U ๐Ÿ˜ณ Angel talk was the best part I agree, the moment the kid asks pls send my angel soon and they show Veer, I was overwhelmed ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tibs09

ok my gut feel since the day they introduced the avinaash character ...he is a bad apple ....he is not at all what he seems .... and I feel he is behind Jai's death ,,,,and all those shady men in the Shimla house ,...... and will get after Nihaal and Veer's life too...
reason ...same old property par kabzaa... let us see.....
(some habits die hard ...cannot get over my prediction habit ...can I ๐Ÿ˜†)
anyways the mother character is yet to be introduced ...so let us see how she turns out ...and I still wonder what exactly made Jai go away from his family ...what made the family decide that his wife is a gold digger .... surely there will be an interesting story behind it .,..
aditi

Aditi I think ur right , its Avinash behind all this. And Iam sure he must be the person behind this MU , that Jai's wife is a gold-digger. It will make perfect sense, he mustve done that so that the family never accepts jai back, and he will have to deal with only veer to get the property.

Anu

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dilkushi

Hey wat's your name - I am Anjana๐Ÿค— Am so glad everyone is suspicious of Avinash not just me and I didn't like how he "drugged" his wifey either๐Ÿ˜ก