Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

So, let's dish n discuss today's epi....where a few things happened

Sweet Sadness of Rememberance
Whereever i look and whatever i do - you are there
You are no more but your presence is everywhere
Your absence fills my heart with untold sorrow
I wish we had just one more tomorrow

It's Rememberance Day in Canada today - a day to remember all the soldiers who have given their lives for the freedom and peace we enjoy today. As I watched JPYA today, I felt it was Rememberance Day on the show too:
  • Veer ended the party, dashed upstairs and wondered how he was going to tell everyone about Jai's death when everyone was so happy giving this party to celebrate his return. In anguish and anger he smashed his left hand against a vase in the hallway.
  • Ayeesha, his angel to be, saw this and followed him to the dock where he was contemplating what to do. Though he told her to go away, she quietly told him hurting himself and his loved ones is not the way and gently bandaged him up. It was a touching moment between them because it reminds us that love is not just eyelocks but, genuinely being there for each other in moments of distress. She left after she bandaged him up as he continued to ponder who he was going to tell his family about his brother's death. I know the director/story required her to leave, so she continues to misunderstand Veer and his temperment for now (guess they don't want her to learn that he's upset because his brother is dead and he will have mu that she knows because of this scene), but i wish they had lingered on this scene and bonded more...
  • Nandini is naturally upset when Veer symbolically (by placing flowers in front of Jai's picture) and verbally tells her Jai is no more. Interestingly while he is upset, Avinash was not as upset as Veer and Nandini. This leads me to think he might live up to his name and be here in the serial to do "vinash" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or maybe Avinash is just tat - Nandini's angel...
  • Ayeesha wants to take Nihaal to Juhu beach and have paani puri afterwards. Nihaal, however, just wants to spend time with his maasi at their quarters. So, they go home and star gaze then talk in bed. Nihaal while star gazing says this is similar to having his parivaar together (his parents in the stars and his maasi with him). Its a very touching scene as he wonders why his parents won't help his maasi. Ayeesha tells him that his parents have sent him an angel to always be with him and the angel just has to find Nihaal. In bed, Ayeesha tells Nihaal that tomorrow is Jai & Divya(?)'s shaarad. Nihaal wonders why his parents can't come back. This is such a realistic scene - i remember when my grandpa passed away i used to ask the same questions that Nihaal is asking. Both the "Angel" story and his questions about his parents, show that Nihaal is still a kid and am loving his lisp.

Episode Rating: 7/10 Acting wise the leads are coming along. I loved Veer's quiet moments of anguish more then his angry moments like at the end where he wonders wat responsibility of his brother's is he not taking care of... He also looked a little wierd/akward on the dock when Ayeesha was bandaging him. Rahul as Nihaal is once again flawlessssss.

Tomorrow - there is more bonding to be experienced between Nihaal & Veer, so hopefully it too will be a good watch...
Now tell me your thoughts on aaj ka episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ anjana - hi .... great dishing on an episode that was πŸ€”
i guess it was my overly analytical and critical mind that kept interfering.... but i didnt really concentrate on the scene b/w veer and ayesha bcos i was too bz rolling my eyes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i thought the guy had gone upstairs and than he is on a dock and than he comes back down stairs ....and i was like πŸ˜” that same overly critical part raised its eye brows at veer putting the flowers in front of his bro's pic ... i dont know i thought he cud do it after telling his sister .... but as an actor he is improving and so is ayesha 😊 😊 😊 and oh the pic was a better one than that absolutely horrendous one of the other day

for me the highlight was again nihal 😊 😊 😊 i adore him and love the way he speaks and emotes and all that ... and today he again acted his age rather than sounding like 7 going on 70

i think that's it from me 😊 i dont ahve your's or anu's or an's skills in this dept 😳 😳 😳
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayesha-Nihal scene was really touching. And like Arwen said, Nihal acted his age today. It was indeed a emotional one.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

@ anjana - hi .... great dishing on an episode that was πŸ€”
i guess it was my overly analytical and critical mind that kept interfering.... but i didnt really concentrate on the scene b/w veer and ayesha bcos i was too bz rolling my eyes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i thought the guy had gone upstairs and than he is on a dock and than he comes back down stairs ....and i was like πŸ˜” that same overly critical part raised its eye brows at veer putting the flowers in front of his bro's pic ... i dont know i thought he cud do it after telling his sister .... but as an actor he is improving and so is ayesha 😊 😊 😊 and oh the pic was a better one than that absolutely horrendous one of the other day

for me the highlight was again nihal 😊 😊 😊 i adore him and love the way he speaks and emotes and all that ... and today he again acted his age rather than sounding like 7 going on 70

i think that's it from me 😊 i dont ahve your's or anu's or an's skills in this dept 😳 😳 😳

@Arwen - my theory of writing - is jussss write your thoughts down & worry about style later πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Today i was baffled by the geography of the mansion too and the fact i think Ayeesha used the hanky she was cleaning with to bandage up Veer...
Also, who lifted the Cover from the Picture?πŸ˜‰
Arwen11 thumbnail
urgh Anjana i forgot about the hanky ... i also thought she used the same cloth ....

as for the geography of the house .... after watching so many soaps ... i have finally stopped thinking about that.... what is where ... hey this room is for this couple so y that one are using it ..... i switch my brain of and ignore all this .... bloopers are harder to ignore but i m working on it ...
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arwen, don't go looking for logic in Indian shows. Star One shows are notorious in this department. Been there, done that. 😊
Arwen11 thumbnail
@ Eventide- trust me i dont look for logic πŸ˜› but that doesnt me this things dont rankle u know..... gawd look at me ... i'll put up with crappy ... illiogical storylines but bloopers irritate me πŸ˜† 😳
however, like i said earlier ... i m working on this 😊

btw ... hi 😊
Edited by Arwen... - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Arwen - i find bloopers kinda funny especially if the episode is boring - i provides some entertainmentπŸ˜›

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First and foremost , this has to be the best of the epis I have seen of this show, it made me cry pretty badly. It was really touching for me for various reasons , anyways quickly to my pointers....😊

1) Veer walks upstairs, and finally breaks down. That scene itself was very touching for me, cuz I have been waiting for that scene for the last two episodes, to see how long the guy can hold it inside him. The guy can cry good and in the process made me cry .Nice scene πŸ‘.

2) Blood starts oozing out of his hand and woh uffff thak nahin kartha, such a nice way to show that no physical pain can come close to dil ka dard. Dil ka dard dikhtha nahin par bahut hi zyada rulatha hai😭.

3) Veer in tears and Ayesha notices this. His bro gave him the pain, and I feel he sent his beloved saali(ayesha) to ease out the pain his bro is going thru. I feel good thinking of it that way. Everything happens for a reason and even Ayesha is coming into Veer's life for a reason😳. To give Veer the love that he used to get from Jai and more 😳

4) Ayesha goes to Veer who is on what ? 😲 a deck? 😲 yeh ghar se deck kab gaya? hmmm thru back door may be...so chalo leave that be. Anyways Ayesha though doesnt like veer cant see blood dripping , so does what? 😲 wraps the DUSTING CLOTH around his hand 🀣 I was so emotional at that scene and the moment she tied the cloth , I was on floor , she was dusting with the same cloth in the earlier scene 🀣🀣.

5)Loved Ayesha's line "Par Apnon ko................. aur apne aap ko.... thakleef deke kisi se na lada jaatha". But whats with the dialogue delivery , the girl pauses at the wrong place and doesnt pause at the right place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She should have said this line "Par apnonko aur apne aap ko thakeef deke .......kisi se na lada jaatha". I so dont like her dialogue delivery, it just tires me .

6) Loved how Ayesha and Veer dont look into eye during that scene. It was meant to be a sad scene for veer and pity scene for Ayesha and it was ended that way.Perfect😊.

7)Veer's heart break , on how to open up to his family abt the death of his bro was perfectly heart wrenching and emotional. How he looks at the sky , asking for a way to break the news, really tragic😭. I personally know how hard it is to break such a news to family and thats the reason this scene was too touching for me .

8) Avinash is the guy I suspect behind Jai's death. He looks perfectly villainous to me πŸ˜†.

9)Nandini & Avinash ask for the reason behind Jai's absence. Veer takes flowers puts infront of his bro's pic. It reminded me of the day I had to do something similar, how hands were shaking to finally accept that person's death. I feel super sad for Veer today. He finally breaks the news "Bhaiya ab iss duniya mein nahin hai". He must be dying hundred deaths saying those words, they are nightmares to anyone, sply when the dead person is someone u love dearly. For veer πŸ€—.I watched this one scene 10 times now, everytime I watch it , it makes me emotional, pretty badly emotional 😭.

10) Veer cant look into their eyes breaking the news so does what? Looks at his bro's pic, himath jhutatha hai aur kehdetha hain . Who else can give him that himmath other than Jai? 😭 and Finally breaks down infront of his Sis-Bro-IL😭.

11) Nihal doesnt want to go ghoomna, I think the sole reason behind it has to be , Nihaal knows how tired his maasi is and he doesnt want her to be more tired taking him thru city. Have to say Nihaal is definitely mature than his age. Cutie pie he is 😳

12) Just like how Veer was looking at sky talking to his bro, Nihal does the same. Sits at his window and talks as if he is seeing his mom-dad in the sky.

13)Ayesha Nihaal ke dil rakhne ke liye says "Woh tumhare liye ek angel bejenge". Now little does she know that she is indeed saying truth. There is soon gonna be an Angel in their lives, someone her Bro IL chose for her and his son , it has to be Veer, whom he dearly loves and trusts.

14) Nihal prays to God , to let him meet his Angel ASAP. Little does he know that he already met his Angel , whom he didnt recognize yet.

15) Veer feels his bro left him with some responsibility, which he is yet to find. Wonder what extent he will go to , to grab Nihaal from Ayesha.

16) Ayesha reminds Nihal that its his parents shrad the next day well and good. But whats with that breaking up of lines while speaking? . "Kal ............... tumhari mummmy papa kii.................... shrad puja karni hai". I will kill myself if she keeps breaking lines like this , absurdly .

17) Wait wasn't Nihal being sent to Boarding school the next day , so yeh shrad puja kahan se agayi suddenly?😲

18) Nihal's child like innocence , "Aisa puja nahin hosakthe jisse mummy papa wapis asake". What can I say except give nihal πŸ€—.

19) Nihal doesnt want to lie to his parents saying he and his maasi are fine, since they are not. Dont worry Nihal , ur mom-dad know abt it and they have made sure u both are in safe hands . They sent u a Ajnabee sa Apna, in ur words Ur Angel 😳.

20) So tomorrow happens to be the next interaction between Angel and his kiddo... Nihal tells Veer that God sends everyone their angel. Veer asks Nihal whethere he got his angel. I feel NIhal is the angel in Veer's life and Veer is the angel in Nihal's life. It cant get any better. Jai loves Veer a lot, thats the reason he made sure Veer stays happy by sending his son to him.

Cool Post 😊 and it was his Right hand that he smacked 😊.

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anj brilliant again πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘