Daily Dish Nov 10/09: Dreams, Nightmares & Reality

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Dreams, Nightmares, and Reality
Dreams are heartfelt wishes we desire to see with wistful eyes

Nightmares are dashed hopes we don't want to accept with our eyes

Reality is the unvarnished truth we experience with clear eyes

Minnie as usual targets Ayeesha for abuse- this time for showing up to help on her day off. As she starts serving people, Ayeesha hears that the party is for the return of Nadini and Veer's brother Jai who married some poor girl seven years ago, but she fails to hear the name of her sister. She has no time to indulge in dreams or nightmares - she has to grapple with reality . As he is examining all the cars in the parking lot of Vardhan Mansion, Nihaal is spotted by a watchman who thinks he's come here with his parents. Nihaal enters the party to avoid the watchful gaze of the guard. There he see's Ayeesha serving people and once again reiterates his dream to take care of his maasi and buy her a house like this one when he's all grown up.
  • Veer meanwhile wants to avoid the nightmare of having to tell his family about Jai's death, so he decides to spend the night at the hotel. But, there he learns that his family is having a party at the house and 1/2 the hotel staff is there.
    Nandini with wistful eyes painted his portrait and dreamt of Jai's return. She shows Avinash the picture and Ayeesha suspensfully carries it downstairs but, is so busy with the reality of work that she fails to see the picture that's tied to her destiny. Thirsty Nihaal dreams of water. He spots a trolley with it and then gets a tour of the party while hiding underneath it.
  • Raj fakes some ghussa that Veer didn't tell him the truth about going to Shimla to find Jai bhaiyya, but overall everyone is happily awaiting wat for the Vardhan parivaar is a dream come true - the return of Jai Vardhan.
    Nihaal spots the covered picture of his dad, but is caught by Nandini, who sweetly asks him his name. As his dream starts to turn into a nightmare, the real nightmare (Veer) walks through the door distracting everyone including Nandini. Veer tries to escape the party - he tells Nandini and Jiju to tell everyone to leave if they have come to meet his bhaiyya. They refuse to tell people to leave.
  • So, a stern Veer returns to party and declares the party is over. Everyone is stunned reactionless๐Ÿ˜•

Tomorrow

• Tomorrow the nightmare that Veer's brought with him from Shimla will become everyone's reality including his own. And it looks like Ayeesha will be there by his side as he continues to come to grips with the reality of lose?

Episode Rating: 5/10 ? nothing really happened today. Timepass hua bass

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Anjana....ur right it was a timepass episode๐Ÿฅฑ.....Nothing much happened except the tour of the party from Nihaal's eyes๐Ÿ˜›.....hmmm so tmrw Ayesha's goin to nurse Veer's 'wounds'......
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a filler epi yet again. And too much latkaoing with the covered potrait and stuff. (Sorry for the Hinglish, my brain is a bit fried right now).
But Nihaal's reiterating his dream was cute. The kid is soooo adorable.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

chalo....toh filler epi it is......me will watch it with super FF mode...๐Ÿคฃ.

Anjana....hats off ot u yaar for still managing to write a faaltu ka epi like this..๐Ÿ‘.....thanks darling....great post as always...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
loved ur title........and how u explained it thru the scenes in this epi..๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Wat me wondering is......since Ayesha wil be there when Veer will bring about the reality of his bro's death.....will he mention Ayesha's sister name at all????๐Ÿ˜ฒ will Ayesha know that the Jai Veer is talking about is indeed her bro-in-law???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ me thinks not......but then again....this show has been very unpredictable sometimes..๐Ÿ˜•....
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yesterday's portrait and today's are completely different. Yesterday's

was looking soooo bad๐Ÿ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Yesterday's portrait and today's are completely different. Yesterday's

was looking soooo bad๐Ÿ˜†

lol - YEAH - i noticed that too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum_sum

Hey Anjana....ur right it was a timepass episode๐Ÿฅฑ.....Nothing much happened except the tour of the party from Nihaal's eyes๐Ÿ˜›.....hmmm so tmrw Ayesha's goin to nurse Veer's 'wounds'......

@Sumi - i liked the camera angle from the trolley. The world through Nihaal's eyes is a much more interesting place๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

chalo....toh filler epi it is......me will watch it with super FF mode...๐Ÿคฃ.

Anjana....hats off ot u yaar for still managing to write a faaltu ka epi like this..๐Ÿ‘.....thanks darling....great post as always...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
loved ur title........and how u explained it thru the scenes in this epi..๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Wat me wondering is......since Ayesha wil be there when Veer will bring about the reality of his bro's death.....will he mention Ayesha's sister name at all????๐Ÿ˜ฒ will Ayesha know that the Jai Veer is talking about is indeed her bro-in-law???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ me thinks not......but then again....this show has been very unpredictable sometimes..๐Ÿ˜•....

LOL - in soap world bubbles take time to burst... i doubt Ayeesha's gonna learn that Veer is her Jiju's brother so fast. She will learn it much later at the worst possible time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Anjana for the wonderful update as always ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ... hmmm so nothing much happened today.. looks like a filler.... will watch it just to see Nihal the cutieee he is sooo adorable....i dont think ayesha will find out that Veer and Jiju are brothers atleast not so soon plus i want to see more bonding shonding between Veer and Nihal her learning the truth will have to wait for sometime.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Nayela: Rahul (Nihaal) makes even the filler episodes watchable. And the ugly world through his eyes is poignant and intriguing, so watch just for him. Veer & Ayeesha kinda drift through the epi.. actually Ayeesha was busy busy and Veer kinda walking wounded & cranky..
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago