Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
@Somya, Shilpa, Jyoti, Nayela, Natz, Kat, and Sanju - go watch de show - it beats BDT ka bakwaas hands down
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Anjana superb takeπŸ‘πŸΌ thanks for continuing in An's absence...don't worry i will definitely continue contributing in dishing and dissecting everydayπŸ˜† its just that am a early sleeper so my posts are a little late as i usually post around 8 am India time....

Finally it was monday I was eagerly waiting for the episode and I was definitely not disappointed.....yippee am so happy, finally the Chacha -Bhatija meet and what a meeting it was...very sweet, veer's khadoosness is all a big facade look how he melted at the sight of our cutie-pie nihaal's grief-stricken tears running down his visage...something tugged at his heart-strings...he felt the pull of his long lost brother in this little guy and immediately slipped into the uncle role so effortlessly....he did a good job yesterday, and their interaction was very sweet and adorable....they too make a rocking combo...😊

and nihaal, just can't stop raving about the kid...he's amazing.⭐️...you are right Anjana it was such a relief to see nihaal acting like a kid yesterday....but he's one smart kid for not giving himself and his maasi away....bravo

am somehow not liking veer's family.πŸ˜’..what's with everyone thinking that jai's wife is a gold digger and a greedy woman...very prejudiced people... but there might be someone who's pulling the strings in the family, involved in the conspiracy and who has led all these people to believe that jai's wife is a greedy woman....

I bet pammi will have a change of heart and herself will stop nihaal from going to boarding school....veer will again run into nihaal in the party I think...

and that great portrait suspense scene...haha as if she will see it so soon...the story will be over thenπŸ˜•
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Anjana - guess what? i was going to watch the repaeat but there was some sort of signals problem or what and my star1 kept disappearing and all off course things normalized just as the show ended 😑 😑 😑

@ Jo - joeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
well i alwayz check out new shows and watch them for a while and if they are yuck than of i go πŸ˜† so thats the case with Ajnabi and PKB as well..... i came to the forum bcos of an and i m thinking but not sure of PKB... i mean sure u r there but so are a huugggggggeeeeeee number of ppl i dont know....... i guess i like things small and intimate.... the way ajnabi is and MRD was..... 😊

@ Anu - i really like ur points.... nice analysis and details so i dont really mind that i missed the episode 😊
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey anjana..good post huh..!
Nihaal is the most understanding kid i've ever come across..he actually ran away thinkin his maasi will be happy..only he did'nt know that she will be broken!
n he meet Veer..which made him sort of happy,i think. n it def made Veer happy!..n he actually got him home..nice!..but then does Veer know that Nihaal is his nephew?..i doubt it.
Nihaal wants maasi to be in that house..hw cute..it will come true one day! ;)...
Nihaal n Ayesha meet again?..in front of Veer - oh,no!
thnx 4 d PM
-aish
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Himani - u know wat i alwayz suspect the nice pple, so guess whom i peg as de mastermind for now in Veer's family? His brother-in-law🀣🀣 As for Pammi, i think she will melt because if the creatives & producers have an ounce of common sense then they should clue in that Nihaal is the Unique Selling Point of the show and its a lousy idea to tuck him away at Boarding School...
@Arwen - it was the cutest episode to date, go watch on u-tube - u won't regret it😊
islandgirl007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anjana awesome dishing πŸ˜‰

I liked the episode very much...The parallel however filmy, was extremely cute...Very touching...I think Nihaal is a wonderful kid...He is brilliant..All he has to say is "main hostel nahi jaoounga" with that rolu polu face..and thats it !!! Superb shot...LOL

I think the recent news veer received made him look at nihaal differently..I doubt he wud have been so caring had he not heard about his bhaiyya...

It was a good episode...Looking forward to today's episode and your dishing 😊

I am glad Nihaal met Veer and they got the story going without dragging it...

I am curious if Nihaal will go to the boarding school or not...and how he will keep meeting veer...

EDIT: I agree I think the Jiju is the culprit too ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

Edited by hamsee_18 - 14 years ago
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
didn't get to see the episode yesterday will catch up today and comment later. 😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey anjana..good post huh..!

Nihaal is the most understanding kid i've ever come across..he actually ran away thinkin his maasi will be happy..only he did'nt know that she will be broken!
n he meet Veer..which made him sort of happy,i think. n it def made Veer happy!..n he actually got him home..nice!..but then does Veer know that Nihaal is his nephew?..i doubt it.
Nihaal wants maasi to be in that house..hw cute..it will come true one day! ;)...
Nihaal n Ayesha meet again?..in front of Veer - oh,no!
thnx 4 d PM
-aish

Hey Aish - Veer does not know that he even has a nephew - so he definitely does not know that Nihaal's his nephewπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Soap world mein we go at snail pace...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamsee_18

Anjana awesome dishing πŸ˜‰

I liked the episode very much...The parallel however filmy, was extremely cute...Very touching...I think Nihaal is a wonderful kid...He is brilliant..All he has to say is "main hostel nahi jaoounga" with that rolu polu face..and thats it !!! Superb shot...LOL

I think the recent news veer received made him look at nihaal differently..I doubt he wud have been so caring had he not heard about his bhaiyya...Anjana: Yeah - I think learning about his brother's death and thinking about his brother has brought out a softer side to Veer that he has been burrying till now... hopefully we get to see more of it in the coming weeks as he falls for Ayesha and gets to know Nihaal

It was a good episode...Looking forward to today's episode and your dishing 😊

I am glad Nihaal met Veer and they got the story going without dragging it...

I am curious if Nihaal will go to the boarding school or not...and how he will keep meeting veer...

EDIT: I agree I think the Jiju is the culprit too ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

didn't get to see the episode yesterday will catch up today and comment later. 😊

Hi Vaishali - catch up on this epi - its goooooood