Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

We have Lot of Things in Common, Even the State

I will always take care of you,

Even if you are far away,

You will find me always near you,

Because, you are my heart beat!

We all carry the seeds of both good and evil within us, and in a trice, we change -- either become a saint from a devil, or transform into a devil from a good person. At present, Raj is a character that is goodness personified. He is a friend who would stand by you when everyone is taking steps back. Also, Raj is quite understanding and caring, and unlike bosses who stand behind you holding a stick, he is a breath of fresh air. How long will this seed of goodness remain fertile? And, why will devilry become his pastime?

Raj is also from Himachal, and from a place quite close to Shimla. I told you people, Ayesha and Raj are cousins. Indians are quite state conscious people, and prefer to form bond with people from the same state. The moment Raj gets to know that Ayesha is from the same state, his face brightens-up and he wants to converse in Garwahali. The love for the mother tongue never diminishes no matter wherever you go.

There is another common thread between these two -- Raj worked as a waiter to fund his education. These common threads will weave a foundation of friendship on which the tower of misunderstanding is going to stand. Dreaming, wondering, and planning about future is a favourite pastime for a majority of us, including me. Let me not predict his downfall yet, but wait for his downfall as it has already been published.

In the present, he shows his gratitude for saving the reputation of the hotel and gives Ayesha a day off when she asks for a half-day off. The day is utilized to finalize the admission of Nihaal in a boarding school in Panchgani.

The dam of restrain does break, and Ayesha today gave it back when Parminder questions her integrity, and reveals her real motive behind donning the joker's attire.

Veer picks-up his big bro's pic, and closes the door on the house where once upon a time lived a beautiful family of four. The man in long coat and hat is relieved that, Veer did not find out about Nihal, and takes out the photo frame of the family from a drawer -- the man exactly knows where it's kept. He is the best person to contact when you lose something. The man wants to get to Nihal before Veer finds out.

Veer heads towards the police station to find out the details. The inspector is of no help. But, watch out for Veer's expression while he is waiting for the inspector to go through a no use file. Earlier the man was bland, now he is too over the top with his expressions, he need to find the balance. The constable knows the details even after two years, but does not get a chance to tell Veer.

There is a new entry today, the married sister of Jai and Veer. Why do I feel, brother-in-law and sister have something to do with the fishy business.

I have a question, when did Ayesha give her word to didi jee that she will take care of Nihaal, when both the parents died on-spot? Whoever is writing the dialogues for Nihaal is going a great job, and today his little interaction with Ayesha and I love you, cool. I' m liking the dialogues of this show as they are quite neat and clutter free.

Ayesha is inconsistent, but improving. I found Raj good today. Veer is still a weakling. Minnie is damn impressive, and Parminder is good. Nihaal is the acting wonder. Quite a passable episode.

Quote: "When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves." -- Victor Frankl.

''''''''''''

P.S: I am off on a vacation for a week; and, this might be my final blabbering. I had fun blabbering and hats-off to those who write updates regularly and daily. Thank you all for reading and also for your words of appreciation -- means a lot to me. Enjoy and Happy Watching!

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Quick Thoughts:

Sometimes you just wanna hug someone. Today I wanted to hug Veer as he stared back at the banglo before leaving. So, the shadow detective #2 is connected to someone who wants to kidnap Nihaal before Veer learns about him and finds him (hmmm looks like my Nancy Drew theories that its some relative after they family's money might have some merit) I loved how Ayeesha defended herself to Parminder? it had the oomph of wounded mother bear indignation. This actress is coming along now ? Ayeesha holding de mirror and money moment covered de sentiment she was feeling ? embarrassed humiliated but desperate to do right by Nihaal no matter what it cost her in terms of pride. Waaaaah ? Raj and Ayeesha definitely bonding/shonding this week? telling/sharing secrets is one of the keys to increasing intimacy. I agree no job is too little ya too big (I am a lawyer now but, I worked in a circus one summer as a usher.?) I hate hate hate the way they try to build tension in soap world by first saying the "worst" possible thing like "No" to a day off then give them the whole day off ? CHEAP TRICK hai. This day off is gonna earn Ayeesha a big daat from either Minnie ya Veer next or both next. Okkie so they are neighbours from the same region?they definitely layering the bricks for Raj to fall for Ayeesha?Check out de megawatt smile from Raj at end of that locker room scene with Ayeesha, I think I saw all his teeth .. lemme count Veer looking vulnerable at the station. Nice. Nice. Ufff another MU that the girl's family knew how to contact Veer's family about his brother's death but, didn't (What's tat saying when u assume then u make an ass outta u and meL). Veer's letting his emotion get de best of him again ? but, guess we can't expect him to be rational given the shock of his bros' death and bhabhiji remains de convenient target ? aab woh nahi so uska family hi sahi. Aaaawwwww - I so feel for Nihaal he wants to go to de aquarium and beech but, is instead gonna get boarding school L. He's gonna be devastated. So, Veer has a sister and family? hmmmmmmmmmmm This sis looks familiar kinda like "Geet" from Kish Desh?and I think she gonna be waiting with sawagat ki thalli for her bhaiyyaas. OUCH. Raj ones again stands up for Ayeesha with Minnie ? looks like this is gonna be their regular kheet-phit. His tone his right but, deliver not as good as yesterday in this scene with Minnie. Minnie's so gonna take this out on Ayeesha at a later date. Parminder is gonna tell Ayeesha all about this... so another reason for Ayeesha to likey likey Raj:P Btwn a rock and a hard place ? Ayeesha is in a very difficult position here, but at this point boarding school looks to be the only choice.
  1. Precap - Yipppeee looks like Nihaal and Veer may meet next week when he runs off after learning about boarding school. Hope Nihaal does not really get hurt:'(

Editted:

P.S. While An's away i am gonna try and do a daily thread everyday called Daily Dish - for everyone to analyze and dish ya diss de episode😆😆 Please pitch in until An's back to her blabbering (please An do come back in a week😭😭😭)
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@An - i am actually writing today's Ajnabii update for Sanoo - will be back shortly to read your take😍. If i miss u have a great vacation and pllllllleeasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee come back to blabber here not just on de C.C.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anjana Puttar: Damn Cool Pointers... 🤗🤗🤗

"Ayeesha holding de mirror and money moment covered de sentiment she was feeling ' embarrassed humiliated but desperate to do right by Nihaal no matter what it cost her in terms of pride."

I loved the scene when she is looking at her face in the mirror, and her thoughts speaking... it was sad, but at times, there is a beauty in sadness also.😊
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved ur Take An, u do hell lot of justice n i think more than it deserves to this show with ur brilliant piece of write up.....Enjoy ur vacations buddy.... have lots of fun, Tk care...
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Quick Thoughts:

1. Sometimes you just wanna hug someone. Today I wanted to hug Veer as he stared back at the banglo before leaving. The actor had so much scope to perform today, but he failed to deliver... sumhow he came out looking more bland, but why this unreasonable hatred towards his sis in law whos now even dead and him blaming her family is ridiculous, if they wanted to cash on his name n money... they wudnt have sat quiet for so long n him n his family would have came to know pretty long ago....
  1. So, the shadow detective #2 is connected to someone who wants to kidnap Nihaal before Veer learns about him and finds him (hmmm looks like my Nancy Drew theories that its some relative after they family's money might have some merit) here i feel veer's sis n bro in law involvement , so that their chidren can hv claim to the property
  1. I loved how Ayeesha defended herself to Parminder' it had the oomph of wounded mother bear indignation. This actress is coming along now 'Ayesha is improving n her pain n anaguish of not able to do much for his sisters son was pretty evident
  2. Ayeesha holding de mirror and money moment covered de sentiment she was feeling ' embarrassed humiliated but desperate to do right by Nihaal no matter what it cost her in terms of pride.a parent letting ego n pride stand backstill for wanting to do better by her children
  3. Waaaaah ' Raj and Ayeesha definitely bonding/shonding this week' telling/sharing secrets is one of the keys to increasing intimacy. I agree no job is too little ya too big (I am a lawyer now but, I worked in a circus one summer as a usher.')Agree
  4. I hate hate hate the way they try to build tension in soap world by first saying the "worst" possible thing like "No" to a day off then give them the whole day off ' CHEAP TRICK hai. Now its not even interesting or thrilling , stop using these done to death formulas.
  5. This day off is gonna earn Ayeesha a big daat from either Minnie ya Veer next or both next. a typical reaction of ur work people when u get favours by boss
  6. Okkie so they are neighbours from the same region'they definitely layering the bricks for Raj to fall for Ayeesha'Check out de megawatt smile from Raj at end of that locker room scene with Ayeesha, I think I saw all his teeth .. lemme countRofl 😆
  7. Veer looking vulnerable at the station. Nice. Nice. But why such OTT reactions n his no land expressions😕😕😕
  8. Ufff another MU that the girl's family knew how to contact Veer's family about his brother's death but, didn't (What's tat saying when u assume then u make an ass outta u and meL). Veer's letting his emotion get de best of him again ' but, guess we can't expect him to be rational given the shock of his bros' death and bhabhiji remains de convenient target ' aab woh nahi so uska family hi sahi. According veer's ideology they r greedy people who done his brother in, so if they knew abt his bro's connection... why they havnt used it for so long when they r middle class people n r supposed to be greedy, opportunist🥱🥱🥱
  9. Aaaawwwww - I so feel for Nihaal he wants to go to de aquarium and beech but, is instead gonna get boarding school L. He's gonna be devastated. Poor kid, i feel so sad for him... his maasi is the only constant factor n a solace for him in the absence of his real parents who has given him love... the kid is already grown up beyond his age n lacks materialistic advantage as compared to other kids, now he has to go away from his maasi too...😭
  10. So, Veer has a sister and family' hmmmmmmmmmmm the future vamp n villain in d making
  11. This sis looks familiar kinda like "Geet" from Kish Desh'and I think she gonna be waiting with sawagat ki thalli for her bhaiyyaas. OUCH. the actress used to come in imagine in Dehleez as d lead woman
  12. Raj ones again stands up for Ayeesha with Minnie ' looks like this is gonna be their regular kheet-phit. His tone his right but, deliver not as good as yesterday in this scene with Minnie. Minnie's so gonna take this out on Ayeesha at a later date. Minnie will create a tsunami of miseries in Ayesha's life due to this attn given by Raj.
  13. Parminder is gonna tell Ayeesha all about this... so another reason for Ayeesha to likey likey Raj:P ayesha will see a gr8 support in Raj as friend & future love traingle .
  14. Btwn a rock and a hard place ' Ayeesha is in a very difficult position here, but at this point boarding school looks to be the only choice. AGREE
  15. Precap - Yipppeee looks like Nihaal and Veer may meet next week when he runs off after learning about boarding school. Hope Nihaal does not really get hurt:'( OMG thats interesting...

Word Count: 0

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

An and Anjana 🤗

great takes both of u......👍🏼......
Havent watched the epi yet.....but from wat I read all I have to say is:
- me not really looking forward to Raj falling for Ayesha...😒 .something about the guy just ticks me off 😕
- m already feeling for poor Nihaal..😭...he soon to be separated from his only love, Ayesha, but I guess its good in a way coz now he gets to meet his forth coming love, Veer 😆
- why is new entrants always the way for this telly ppl to bring about twists....😡...
- wats with this MU world.😡...that creates rift only to be later embrassed at the fact that u were soooooooooo wrong in ur theories 😒
An.........have a great vacation sweety.......stay safe and take care of urself........will miss ya😳.....and come back with a bang.....👏
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Have a great vacation An ..........will miss u ...........🤗come back soon and continue blabbering ...........plsssssssss 🤗🤗

As always ...perfect writeup.....iam yet to watch last two epis...

Anu
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An superb take as always...especially the title is perfect,yesterday I too felt that something happened but nothing much happened actually...it was an okayish episode,I guess it was friday so they didn't do much in taking the story forward...
I was very happy with ayesha ticking pammi off...she did a fab job there, she was cornered and wounded and she hit back like whip-lash...am glad to see that the girl has guts and won't take nonsense from anyone when it comes to nihaal👏
And this raj-ayesha bonding is somehow getting on my nerves😕 I agree with you An the more they are showing him good now, later he will become totally evil...
Nihaal's hostel looks like a jail with all those rules and restrictions...but then most hostels have unreasonable rules....I so hope they resolve this issue soon and nihaal stays with ayesha only...Anjana i agree I think that was veer's car in the precap....
Wonder whom Sherlock is working for...someone from veer's family but who...we don't know the entire family as of yet except for the over-eager chamakcahllo sister who was introduced yesterday😆
Anjana I bet your nancy drew theories have a lot of merit and one of them is gonna come true😆
Hmm what did veer do yesterday...honestly I think his shrieking had such a effect on me that I can't seem to recall anything that he's done in the past 2 episodes🤣 🤣 hopefully he should get more screen space next week

Have a good vacation An, and come back to blabber soon...will miss you and your blabberings😊

Anjana am so glad that you will be posting your dish daily...thanks,and will continue writing there...have a good weekend😊

darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation An will miss u and your blabbering 🤗🤗 🤗 and please come back and continue writing....

great write up as always 👍🏼.have not watched the show this whole week, but have been reading your posts regularly doesn't seem like i have missed a lot..

Edited by nayela09 - 14 years ago