Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Awww poor Ayesha :((....But Nihaal's monologue sounds promising.....will watch today! :D

Thanks for the awesome write-up as always, An :-)

Thank you Anu! ๐Ÿ˜Š Did you watch the episode?
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

we cannot blame the kids for those actions......it has to come from the teachings that the parents give.๐Ÿ˜ก.....

True, but kids also stay out of home for a long time, and peer pressure often makes the kid throw tantrums to fulfill a demand. And, if the parent is like Mr. Singhania, God bless the Kid, and his friends also.

Taiyo thumbnail
i think this show is not abt ayesha and veer... RAJ is not there to just to hang around.. in any case Raj and ayesha look much better together...everyone has their own choice..๐Ÿ˜†

The same holds for the other too. ๐Ÿ˜Š And, the other probably won't say, Oh My God, such an evil thought. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for your comment. Let's pray for a new entry for Veer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great take as always, An. Loved the little poem.

The Joker act wasn't really needed. But then again, it may have been added to show the stark difference between Nihal and the rich kids. And Ayesha's desperation.

Nihal's monologue was good.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Manisha for cheering us and liking the posts๐Ÿ˜Š
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An, in the first episode Nihaal tells Ayesha that his friend Akshay's family had come to see him off at school...and said that he had such a large family and everyone was showering so much love on him...he must be so lucky to get so much of love and live in such a large family and then he looked wistful...then ayesha says so what nihaal we are also a family, a small family...and love each other a lot and the best part is that we are always there for each other...

nihaal repeated this about him and ayesha always being together and being there for each other yesterday๐Ÿ˜Š
sam111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjana u wanted me to watch the show. dekho PB kya kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜ก. kabhi nahiin....... .mujhe KMH ki yaad dila raha hai. achcha hua maine nahiin dekha. instead i would choose An's blabberings. they r awesome.
Chotu Ajnabee ko main An ke pov se dekhoon toh behtar hoga.
An
u write soooooooo good๐Ÿค—.Eeveryday i just feel like saving them๐Ÿ‘.

Cherry:
A very beautiful post by u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. going to save it.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam111222

Anjana u wanted me to watch the show. dekho PB kya kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜ก. kabhi nahiin....... .mujhe KMH ki yaad dila raha hai. achcha hua maine nahiin dekha. instead i would choose An's blabberings. they r awesome.
Chotu Ajnabee ko main An ke pov se dekhoon toh behtar hoga.
An
u write soooooooo good๐Ÿค—.Eeveryday i just feel like saving them๐Ÿ‘.

Cherry:
A very beautiful post by u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. going to save it.

@Sam - at least PB is not using KMH music and sets unlike VG on BDT ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jks Apart - watch kar its getting interesting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ht312

An, in the first episode Nihaal tells Ayesha that his friend Akshay's family had come to see him off at school...and said that he had such a large family and everyone was showering so much love on him...he must be so lucky to get so much of love and live in such a large family and then he looked wistful...then ayesha says so what nihaal we are also a family, a small family...and love each other a lot and the best part is that we are always there for each other...

nihaal repeated this about him and ayesha always being together and being there for each other yesterday๐Ÿ˜Š

@Himani - thanks for clueing me in yaar. I missed that epi๐Ÿ˜ณ That's so cute and its true. Family is about de feeling not size๐Ÿ˜Š