Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

The Show airs on Fridayz

Hmmm. Raj will fall for Ayeesha... wat i am wondering is whether Ayeesha will fall for him ya Veer and will Veer fall for Ayeesha before all this blows up in their proverbial faces🤓I am seriously reminded of the show Dhoop Kinare. Where once the two pple finally fell in love they realized that their past connected them in a way that made the Man instantly and unreasonably hate the Woman he loved.... maybe that's wat we are headed for here.

So one more episode to go then.... i jst hope this past connection doesnt kill the feeling the veer n Ayesha r developing or will develop in future... poor nihaal becums scapegoat in all this fiasco, the kid needs sum happy peaceful moments in his life naaki being stretched to all corners for custody battle or sum mu or hate track happening in future....
\
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

I am seriously reminded of the show Dhoop Kinare. Where once the two pple finally fell in love they realized that their past connected them in a way that made the Man instantly and unreasonably hate the Woman he loved.... maybe that's wat we are headed for here.

really?????????😳 wow....I am so in to see a remake of that classic yaar............I loved that show to the core
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sajni786

really?????????😳 wow....I am so in to see a remake of that classic yaar............I loved that show to the core

Shilpa i would not get my hopes up for PB (de super Creative😉) to dash them... though i am thinking to share some of my thoughts when i have a quiet moment and send them to PB... love ya hate de guy he did implement many of my ideas in KMH including "Anjana Maasi" to my utter chagrin🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Anjana
that Anjana Maasi was a super ball yaar 🤣
ishiistheone thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

Why they want to create impressions when the love story is suppose to be between Veer and Ayesha.. bekar mein time and scenes waste kar rahe hai.... 😆

i think this show is not abt ayesha and veer... RAJ is not there to just to hang around.. in any case Raj and ayesha look much better together...everyone has their own choice..😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An great take, especially your description about parenting...I completely detested that joker scene👎🏼 seriously that was supposed to be entertainment? I have never seen anything like that before. Am aware that nowadays in India a lot of people even middle class go out of their way to host lavish birthday parties for their children, theme parties, fire acts, magic shows and what not are the current rage now....it used to be so simple in our times get a few friends , cut the cake have some fun games and over...but times have changed and how...its a competition now, who will host the better birthday party,its as much a competition between children as between parents.....and the amount of tantrums thrown are unbelieavable......so the reaction of that abominable man Singhania was real,he needs more of a slap than his kid😡....but throwing balloons on a joker am not aware of this trend ,if its really happening out there in the society then its shameful...

Ayesha did a bang on job yesterday portraying the joker👍🏼...her expressions conveyed her pain and majboori well....it was not a job she would have done willingly in other circumstances but she did it for nihaal....am sure she wouldn't even have taken the money if she didn't need it so desperately and given the situation she is in...so minnie's comment about her loyalty must have hurt her a lot....
but both she and nihaal are fighters and survivors and without being aggressive....nihaal's charcter has been sketched really well, its not a fair world for a child either...kids have their own battles to fight, and often over the pettiest things....nihaal's monologue displayed a wisdom beyond his years....it was the same thing ayesha had told him in the first episode about families.....unfortunately there's always a bully, arnav for nihaal and minnie for ayesha.....

Anjana, Raj was good today showing minnie her place, that woman really needs it....but that baby holding scene was stupid😕...I was like oh no don't tell me they are going to show raj as the baby expert now...but thankfully they didn't...and looks like raj and ayesha are forming a mutual admiration society by their actions...isn't it suppoesed to be a love story between veer and ayesha...wonder when they are going to start that...

Veer only came in the end and that too for like a dialogue which I can't even remember now...but I actually missed his hysterics yesterday😆

Looks like Sherlock has been camping outside the house for 2 years waiting for someone to come...gosh what a boring job😕...wonder when this great mystery will be revealed....and from the precap it seems that level 2 of veer's search operation will begin, the search for nihaal....

An you are going away the next week...have a good vacation 😊but I will miss your blabberings😔 come back soon please

Cherry your poem was beautiful⭐️

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Frns:
Anj, Anu N, Sajni, Ht312, Cherry, Heshma, Anu, Sajni... luving the posts... keep posting!😛
@An: Njoy the week off...😛
Luv,
Manisha😳
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dilkushi

Wow nice poem cherry. Yes Nihaal did say big big words which kinda made other kids also realize that their parents aunts uncles or their caretakers should be their biggest pride and joy and something they cant live without

Agree, and they are at an impressionable age ... and Nihaal's words will for sure make a difference. 😊

Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

@Frns:
Anj, Anu N, Sajni, Ht312, Cherry, Heshma, Anu, Sajni... luving the posts... keep posting!😛
@An: Njoy the week off...😛
Luv,
Manisha😳

Thank you Manisha... 🤗🤗🤗
Taiyo thumbnail
@Himani: Thank you. Even, I have not seen such kind of entertainment, and would like to know if it happens for real Things have changed so much from my birthday party days, today ... "as much a competition between children as between parents," ... Most of the time, it's show off...
Ayesha as a joker was absolutely awesome -- expressions perfect. 😊
Nihaal's charcter has been sketched really well," : Agree. I think the characters of this show are well sketched, Nihaal makes it extra right due to his brilliant acting. And, they have given him full of wisdom dialogues to mouth, and that makes him extra special.

"it was the same thing ayesha had told him in the first episode about families...." I have not seen the first episode, when you free, can you elaborate a little.

"Raj was good today showing minnie her place, that woman really needs it....but that baby holding scene was stupid
😕..." He was good yesterday, and even I found that baby holding scene stupid... and not at all required.

"An you are going away the next week...have a good vacation 😊but I will miss your blabberings come back soon please"

Thank you 😊 Me will miss blabbering 😆😆😆 Catch-up with you after today's episode.

Love reading your take on the episode. 😊 Keep writing. 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago