Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely

[

she is doing everything for Nihal is very obvious and clear from the beginning.. They need not add a faltu scene to show that again..

And such a cruel scene... but it'll be shown again and again, because when custody battle happens... all these scenes will matter. 😊
islandgirl007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
an12345678: Hi I read your posts everyday...Never really posted anything..But I come back everyday to read your blabbering...And I must say I love the way you write..

Keep it coming !!!! And I agree with everything you said..Wonderful way to put things...😊

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode..and your blabbering😊
Edited by hamsee_18 - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Hamsee: Thank you so much for your words... 😊 You can call me An, and tomorrow might be the final blabbering as I am going on a week's vacation. Thank you again for your words. πŸ€—
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
islandgirl007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
An: Ahh...ur blabbering will be missed..but hey may be u can come back rejuvenated from ur vacation and blabber more..haha..have fun !!!
Edited by hamsee_18 - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamsee_18

An: Ahh...ur blabbering will be missed..but hey may be u can come back rejuvenated from ur vacation and blabber more..haha..have fun !!!

Thank you Hamsee. 😊 You enjoy! Gotta hit the bed now. 😊
dilkushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice poem cherry. Yes Nihaal did say big big words which kinda made other kids also realize that their parents aunts uncles or their caretakers should be their biggest pride and joy and something they cant live without
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovely

Why they want to create impressions when the love story is suppose to be between Veer and Ayesha.. bekar mein time and scenes waste kar rahe hai.... πŸ˜†

Yaar Vaishali , samaj naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† woh isiliye so that later we can see how badly Raj's heart will break πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Does this show air on friday's?

Anu

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The Show airs on Fridayz
Hmmm. Raj will fall for Ayeesha... wat i am wondering is whether Ayeesha will fall for him ya Veer and will Veer fall for Ayeesha before all this blows up in their proverbial facesπŸ€“I am seriously reminded of the show Dhoop Kinare. Where once the two pple finally fell in love they realized that their past connected them in a way that made the Man instantly and unreasonably hate the Woman he loved.... maybe that's wat we are headed for here.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Awww poor Ayesha :((....But Nihaal's monologue sounds promising.....will watch today! :D

Thanks for the awesome write-up as always, An :-)
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ An
great take sweety...πŸ‘πŸΌ......
my head hurts bad today and so wont indulge much.......but have to agree as always about how these rich kids are portrayed in telly land πŸ˜’....dunno if its in reality...but if it is...we cannot blame the kids for those actions......it has to come from the teachings that the parents give.😑......wonder why couples think about having kids if they are not even mature enough to understand humanity..πŸ˜’......
@ Anjana
Great one from u as well...πŸ‘....even I could picture that clown scene from KMH.....ohhhhhhhh it was sooooooo hurting to see Arjun doing that for his love.😭.....
But I guess its only true love.....be it watever kind....couples...brother-sister....parent-child....can make one go to any extremes...😳.