Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Cherry My Merry. Thank you! Compile your poems and send it for publication. You weave pure beauty, and me commenting may blemish your creation. 🤗🤗🤗
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

Yesterday it was Raj's turn to be potrayed as a good dude and today it was Ayesha's turn who by becoming the joker impressed Raj. yaha toh love story chalo ho rahi hai 😆

But I completely disliked the joker scene.. Kids throwing ballons at the joker for entertainment?????/😲 Kids in India do that in parties??? 😲😲😲 I just cannot believe what I saw today. They could have shown something better to show her babesi and majboori.. This was completely pathetic...

Bold:
Even I want to know if this happens...so disgusting. And, if it's creative's imagination... then please spare us from such kind of original ideas.

Did you find any sense in that toddler handling scene...? Three scenes till now to create the right impression ... Raj and Ayesha are confirmed cousins... 😆😆😆
😆

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Did you find any sense in that toddler handling scene...? Three scenes till now to create the right impression ... Raj and Ayesha are confirmed cousins... 😆😆😆
😆

Why they want to create impressions when the love story is suppose to be between Veer and Ayesha.. bekar mein time and scenes waste kar rahe hai.... 😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Lovely & An - i mean i can understand having a clown at a kid's party but, that ballon thing was horrendous... Why did they need a Clown - wouldn't a target have served de same purpose...
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

Why they want to create impressions when the love story is suppose to be between Veer and Ayesha.. bekar mein time and scenes waste kar rahe hai.... 😆

Triangle ban raha hai... 😆😆😆
lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Lovely & An - i mean i can understand having a clown at a kid's party but, that ballon thing was horrendous... Why did they need a Clown - wouldn't a target have served de same purpose...

yeah the kids enjoying and goofing along with the clown is fun but this was horrible. PB ka idea tha kya yeh??? total faltu..😆
but if Ayesha would not have been the clown.. how would Raj be impressed by her.. love story ko badne ke liye they need such ghatiya ideas...😆😆
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Bold:
Even I thought the same. I want to know if this really happens....
lovely thumbnail

Triangle ban raha hai... 😆😆😆

bina triangle ke india mein love story complete kaise hogi????😆😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Lovely: I think, the clown part was there to show her doings for Nihal, and her sacrifices. And, on the way, Raj also got impressed. 😆 Ek scene se two purpose solved... 😆
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
lovely thumbnail

Lovely: I think, the clown part was there to show her doings for Nihal, and her scarifies. And, on the way, Raj also got impressed. 😆 Ek scene se two purpose solved... 😆

she is doing everything for Nihal is very obvious and clear from the beginning.. They need not add a faltu scene to show that again..
Edited by lovely - 14 years ago