Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

The Joker

The mask always smiles,

Hiding the pain behind a veil,

Entertaining you like no one else,

Even if turning painfully pale!

In our society there are two kinds of parents, but they both share a common objective – make their child the happiest in the world. However, the strategies used to achieve that objective is quite different. There are parents who will spend absurd amount of money to buy the cruellest form of entertainment because that makes the friends of his kid happy, and that obviously will make the kid happy. And, there are parents like Ayesha who will willingly become that entertainment to ensure that the kid gets a good life.

Ayesha has to arrange Rs.5000 as advance money for getting Nihaal's admission in a hostel. There is a birthday party going on at the hotel, and the main attraction "The Joker." Due to an accident, he is not able to make it to the party, and that raises the worry meter of the hotel staff because the kid's father, Mr. Singhania, is an important client. Mr.Singhania is an idiot and starts throwing tantrums when he does not see the Joker.

To get Rs.5000, Ayesha dons the outfit of a clown and stands in the middle smiling in spite of getting hit by balloons. This is the kind of entertainment that the kids of rich enjoy, throwing water balloons at the joker. Is this for real? Please, tell me not.

In the school, often kids become friends because the other has something cool to offer, like a video game. At the picnic, Nihal's puri bhajji was a big hit, and thanks to that, he was not having his lunch all alone. But, bullies do take time to come around, and he was not at all impressed by the olive branch and Nihal's sweetness.

When the teacher asked everyone, what is their most precious thing that they cannot live without, Nihal stands up and gives a beautiful monologue on the relationship with his aunt. Simple yet so profound, the kid can give that idiot a piece of his mind, and teach him some humanity.

Veer finally gets to see his sis-in-law's photo- frame, and throws it away in complete hatred and anger. You cannot hate the dead, they are gone, but when a person blames the dead for the death of his dear one, the reaction not surprising. The mystery man appears today, and looks like, he has borrowed that shady detectives long coat and hat.

Circumstances and the insecurities often make us do things that do not give the true picture of an understanding human. Pariminder is a caring person, and she will soon become Ayesha and Nihal's best buddy.

Minnie is evil and does not like Ayesha, and Raj taking her side is not making things better for the girl. She does not want the earned money given to Ayesha, but Raj makes sure she gets it.

Minnie might be evil, but her act is cool. Evil is cool, devil is super cool. Ayesha's act today as a joker Awesome, Raj looked better. And, Veer was there for only a while and did not impress.

The Quote: "Clowns wear a face that's painted intentionally on them so they appear to be happy or sad. What kind of mask are you wearing today?"

Enjoy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great one An.πŸ‘...and I think I will skip this one...I dont like watching ppl mis-treating jokers πŸ˜’ I hated that in KMH and i will hate it here too πŸ˜’.

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Quick Thoughts

1.Recap: So the purpose of the scene btwn Raj ? Minnie ? de Cleaner ? and Ayeesha was meant to demonstrate to Ayeesha that Raj is good dude. Mission Accomplished!

2.There are those who reach out to even those who have misbehaved with them. And their those who rebuff such helping hands because of their own destructive "ego". Nihaal reached out to the school bully in a gesture of kindness (sharing his bhaji) and de bully rebuffed him. Ultimately, those who let their "ego" get in the way of being social end up isolated like the school bully did in the first scene. And when such people stumble then nobody reaches out because they themselves have never reached out a helping hand. Both this scene and next one where the bully mocks his poverty and Nihaal mentions his love for Ayeeesha are excellent. I just love the jawabs he keeps the bully ? they are soundless slaps. They also reflect the deep love and respect he feels for his maasi. I do worry though whether he will feel abandoned if Ayeesha sends him to boarding school.

3. De Creative Head (Prashant Bhatt) is now recycling ideas from his last serial KMH - Just like Arjun did for Arohi in KMH, here Ayeesha decides to do play the clown for Nihaal's school fees here. PB kuch toh original karo?

4. This scene remind us clowns are "sad" individuals though they make us laugh. Ayeesha conveyed the stoic bebasi of a clown well.

5. But this classification that clown is a "low class" job once again offends my liberal sensibilities. Aaarghhhhhh ? wat's with soap world's obsession with "class"

6. There are people in this world like Minnie who like to take de credit for others actions but, never hesitate to give them de blame. Maybe it's a ego thing for them like with de playground bully - they think they are better then everyone else. Watever! I am glad Raj shut her up and GOOD! She soo deserved that verbal slap down from him. Unfortunately, she will no doubt take this humiliation out on Ayeesha at some later point in time.

7. I actually like the way Raj spoke to Minnie today in the office. He was more "commanding" then his normal supersweet.

8. Yup ? like I guessed Minnie would humiliate Ayeesha. She is brilliant at twisting things. Hello VampiraπŸ˜›

9. Veer only sees his bhabhi's picture not Nihaal ya Ayeesha's so they gonna drag this probably to Friday.

10.They cut & past they same scene with the detective three times this week (LazybonesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

11. So, tomorrow from the constable not the police file Veer is gonna learn about Nihaal and Ayeesha? and so will begin his new talaaash. πŸ˜‰

12. We will also get to see Ayeesha give Nihaal de heartbreaking news about boarding school. Arrrgghhh I feel so bad for both of them.😭😭

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
An - again i don't have time for deep thoughts... maybe tonight... will be back in a bit to enjoy your takeπŸ€—
Cherry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
I may not say it often but I just love your blabbering πŸ€—

I loved Nihal today...I don't think we have kids like him in real...

He has neither a puppy nor any video game

Nor does he have a great fortune to his name

Yet he holds his ground and stands quite tall

For the sweet little angel is a wonder no small!

God indeed does work in mysterious ways

He thrusts His chosen ones into life's maze

To bless them with His wisdom and grace

Time and age no bar, for He loves to amaze!

The little angel speaks too big for his age

His goodness knows no bars, knows no cage

Life's been bitter but sweet is his cherubic heart

To not let your spirit taint is no small an art…!

Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Great one An.πŸ‘...and I think I will skip this one...I dont like watching ppl mis-treating jokers πŸ˜’ I hated that in KMH and i will hate it here too πŸ˜’.

Anu

Thank you Anu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. The episode was below OK for me... 😊 Would have loved to read your pointers. 😊
WildestDreams thumbnail
@Angel,Cherry:😍NO WORDS😍
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Parm-
Taiyo thumbnail
Anjana: I loved Nihal's monologue, beautiful... 😊 Ayesha'a act as a clown awesome. The clown here did remind of the clown in KMH, we might get to see more copy and paste work. πŸ˜† Loved your pointers, especially the lead para. 😊
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yesterday it was Raj's turn to be potrayed as a good dude and today it was Ayesha's turn who by becoming the joker impressed Raj. yaha toh love story chalo ho rahi hai πŸ˜†

But I completely disliked the joker scene.. Kids throwing ballons at the joker for entertainment?????/😲
Kids in India do that in parties??? 😲😲😲 I just cannot believe what I saw today. They could have shown something better to show her babesi and majboori.. This was completely pathetic...
Taiyo thumbnail
Parm: My Italian Princess πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—