Today's Precap - an attempt to discover !

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

hey guys,

well, i am back with today's precap !!
today's precap show's veer visiting the police station to enquire about the dead bodies of his bhai and bhabhi and will also ask them about how they died and he comes to know that, their car got crashed with a truck, which will be coming from the other side.
veer will be going out, when one of the police constable's confirms the inspector that, both the dead bodies are claimed by the saali and the son of jai vardhan singh... the inspector asks the constable to immediately inform it to veer.
the inspector will go out of the police station and veer also will be out of the police station.
gotta see what is writtenn on veer's kismat..
i wish ki, agar yahan par kismat konnection hoti toh ?
will be back again tomorrow..
will be waiting for your views.
love
deepu πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey!!
thanks 4 sharing!!!😊
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea thanks so much for sharing!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Deepu - thanks for sharing they didn't fully upload this part:P - but i kinda guessed that's wat was gonna happen. He will learn there is a saali and boy but, not de details needed to find them. They will now drag this for sometime i think

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why didn't he find any photo of Nihal in the house? And, there were no family photos... strange.
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Why didn't he find any photo of Nihal in the house? And, there were no family photos... strange.

I think once he realises there's a saali and a son involved.. he might go back and search the house once again. That's how he might come to know about Nihal atleast... I doubt he will realise or come to know that Ayesha is Nihal's maasi.
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyy thanx.. the precap wasnt uploaded so i missed it... but im sure its gunna be interestin now.. coz this is the actual story of the show.. him lookin for nihaal
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovely

I think once he realises there's a saali and a son involved.. he might go back and search the house once again. That's how he might come to know about Nihal atleast... I doubt he will realise or come to know that Ayesha is Nihal's maasi.

Lovely: Nahi hone wala ... πŸ˜† He will go back to Mumbai, and hire the same topi wala detective to find Nihaal... Photo nahi dekhega, otherwise, story kaise drag hogi... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think we'll see a lot of detectives in this show....An,you are right veer will hire the same topiwala to search for nihaal and tha black coat sherlock will now become veer's saaya ,uske saath hi chipak kar rahegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†