dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

guys aaj ki episode mein veer ki acting great thi MASHALLAH se jab use apne bhai ka pata chala tha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree he did act well today 😊.

Anu
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think he was over de top on a bit but, he is improoooooooovvvvvvvvvingggggg. πŸ‘πŸΌ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well overall he was fairly good...just a bit of melodrama in screaming and all but yes he was better yesterday than in the earlier episodes😊
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great....eh...I didn't think so. Melodramatic?...check...overtly emotional?...check....seasoned?....unfortunately not.

It felt 'acted' as opposed to polished...I think for Siddharth....he has not received much scope to improve his acting, because he has not done many serials which have required him to feel so heartbroken and what not...he is a complex person in this drama, and for someone who has not portrayed such a charector his flaws show.......but I think we will get to see his growth and improvement over the course of time. He was a bit better today then yesterday, I think as he watches the episodes he will see where he needs to work on his acting, and slowly he will reach Great. Hopefully soon!

😊
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he was'nt great..but he's def improving.!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

he has done acting in babul ka angann chootey na which is his first serial and he has acted very good in the serial and jpsya is his second drama in which he is doing a role of angry person which is opposite to the role he has done before so i think that's why he is facing difficulty for doing this role b/c he is kinda new.he needs a time for being impressive actor.

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After seeing Jai Vardhan Singh somehow I am wishing that kaash wahi Veer hota!!!!😳 😳 😳
Deewakar Pundir is much more cuter than Siddharth yaar!!!!!