Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Somya_2200

i saw glimpses of ajnabee... no idea abt the story.... but the gal who plays ayesha, wht with d frown, chadi eybrows n tedi medi shakalen.... the expression remains same chahe jaisa bhi scene ho... the guy who plays veer luks so disinterested, like mujhe kya jo hona hai ho.... whts he a khairaati isead of baraati 🀣🀣🀣.... the kid is really cute n hes the only actor in this show....

Oye, no bashing Chotu Anjnabee and her show... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Do not ask about acting... but improving ... improving... πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@An - u gotta start puting dates on these threadsπŸ€“ - i almost posted on de old one🀣🀣
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Memories are quite stubborn beings. They
follow you, no matter wherever you go and whatever you do, and at times you
carry it like a dead man. The past may be done with, but in the present, you
are always part of it. And, when a dear one dies, you want to hold on to him/her
with the help of only memories.

The death and loss of dear one takes time
to sink in, especially when you have not seen him bedridden. When you are far
away from the person, you always live with the hope that you are going meet or
him or her soon even if this soon may take a decade. You live with the hope of
meeting.

Beautiful! and so true! An tussi kamaal! you're a class apart! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anj fab post...helped me understand the characters a lil bit... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great pointers An and Anjana.😊...Ok I decided to go easy on Veer after all poor guy was in grief and he did a fairly good job of it , but (alas there's always a but that comes in betweenπŸ˜‰) that adding of special defects(read effectsπŸ˜†) in the form of that apoplectic scream of rage and anguish had my ear drums splitting with the sheer intensity of it and also induced a great amount of hysterical laughter in me🀣

I agree Anjana that screaming is a great cathartic release but it somehow reminded me of the scream in the rock song version of emotional atyachar, this guy can give them a run for their money in the screaming department....🀣🀣 ok ok I"l stop now after all I decided to give the poor guy a break today....πŸ˜†

An, he sure opened a box full of memories today, the elder brother looked like such a sweetheart....I guess Veer was the carefree, happy go lucky kinds earlier ,content to be under the wings of his brother....but circumstances changed in such a manner that he's now become a mere shadow of that personality.....God that bench scene except that it was a bad copy of Kabhi khusi kabhi gam was ok,it portrayed the bond between the brothers and the Veer before all these tragedies happened.

Am so glad that so many people here find Raj annoying...I can't stand the guy eitherπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...always grinning from ear to ear,there's something fishy about such people who always keep smiling for no reason...there was this scene in the movie Pyaar to hona hi tha where Kajol asks the constantly smiling receptionist guy "ye natural smile hai ya bachpan se hi kaminey ho?" or something like that...this raj also seems to be in the same mould....wonder what he will do when he becomes all negative maybe we'll get to see a new kind of smile plastered on his face..the sinister smile

the cleaner scene was probably an attempt to portray the distinctive managerial styles...minnie, the autocrat who doesn't see workers as human beings but just as a cog in the wheel and Raj the democrat the people's manager....more than raj's mahanta in that scene i liked ayesha giving the pastry to the cleaner,it was a natural act on her part...very sweet

pammi is a real character...she wants to be soft but puts on a tough exterior probably because of some demons in her past...

poor ayesha she's in a real dilemma now....whatever happens nihaal shouldn't end up in a boarding school.it will only create complications...

wonder when Sherlock's mystery will be revealed, Anjana I am very much in favor of your nancy drew theoriesπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ht312

Great pointers An and Anjana.😊...Ok I decided to go easy on Veer after all poor guy was in grief and he did a fairly good job of it , but (alas there's always a but that comes in betweenπŸ˜‰) that adding of special defects(read effectsπŸ˜†) in the form of that apoplectic scream of rage and anguish had my ear drums splitting with the sheer intensity of it and also induced a great amount of hysterical laughter in me🀣Anjana: It was super/duper melodramatic wasn'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree Anjana that screaming is a great cathartic release but it somehow reminded me of the scream in the rock song version of emotional atyachar, this guy can give them a run for their money in the screaming department....🀣🀣 ok ok I"l stop now after all I decided to give the poor guy a break today....πŸ˜†

An, he sure opened a box full of memories today, the elder brother looked like such a sweetheart....I guess Veer was the carefree, happy go lucky kinds earlier ,content to be under the wings of his brother....but circumstances changed in such a manner that he's now become a mere shadow of that personality.....God that bench scene except that it was a bad copy of Kabhi khusi kabhi gam was ok,it portrayed the bond between the brothers and the Veer before all these tragedies happened.

Am so glad that so many people here find Raj annoying...I can't stand the guy eitherπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...always grinning from ear to ear,there's something fishy about such people who always keep smiling for no reason...there was this scene in the movie Pyaar to hona hi tha where Kajol asks the constantly smiling receptionist guy "ye natural smile hai ya bachpan se hi kaminey ho?" or something like that...this raj also seems to be in the same mould....wonder what he will do when he becomes all negative maybe we'll get to see a new kind of smile plastered on his face..the sinister smile Anjana: I have serious doubts about his ability to do sinister and evil

the cleaner scene was probably an attempt to portray the distinctive managerial styles...minnie, the autocrat who doesn't see workers as human beings but just as a cog in the wheel and Raj the democrat the people's manager....more than raj's mahanta in that scene i liked ayesha giving the pastry to the cleaner,it was a natural act on her part...very sweet Anjana: It just seemed outta place but your theory about managerial styles has merrit.

pammi is a real character...she wants to be soft but puts on a tough exterior probably because of some demons in her past... Anjana: wonder wat those demons are and if we get to see it - she intrigues me as a characer.

poor ayesha she's in a real dilemma now....whatever happens nihaal shouldn't end up in a boarding school.it will only create complications...Anjana: ya it would reduce de charm of the de show. I enjoy his chemistry with Ayeesha and can't wait to see him intereact with Nihaal

wonder when Sherlock's mystery will be revealed, Anjana I am very much in favor of your nancy drew theoriesπŸ˜†Anjana: Don't get tooo attached none of my theories may pan outπŸ˜›
πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Let me just say, I knew that the 'Yeh kya karahen aap" line was going to come today from Veer, but I didn't expect it to be a shriek followed by the clutching of the head. I know many of you thought that was justified, but in all honesty, it just reminded me that I am watching a soap opera. For me such boisterous acts of emotion exemplify the whole soap opera factor for me. I think for me, it would have been better if he clenched his fists rather then grabbed his head.
Veer crying on the floor with the picture frame, heart wrenching, but the screaming with his head back....totally broke the moment for me. Veer, Siddharth rather, has yet to perfect his shrieks and screams and what not, they just come off as 'acted' rather then natural. He did better today, no doubt, but his overt emotional outburst where not cutting it for me unfortunately.
Memories are indeed like leeches, they can suck the life out of you and leave you dry, or just stick to you causing pricks of pain, and I understand that loosing someone who you have been dieing to find can be very painful, and Veer's effort in trying to portray that pain was indeed touching minus the melodramatic parts.
It was a rather melancholy episode, and Cleaner Uncle really was not needed, I was sad enough as it is, no need to remind me about the unjust rule of social structures and norms. I think that scene was supposed to mislead us as an audience, Ayesha smiled at Raj, and i think we are all supposed to presume that she will fall for him due to his benevolence. Tricky tricky creatives, you can't fool us, we are seasoned Indian Soap Opera Viewers, we know what is coming, you can't surprise us anymore, and if you do, then I will send you a Thank You card.
The bench scene, aww. Just sad...BUT....WHY ALL THE COLOR....totally ruined the visual parallel which should have been provided according to the memory. I mean, so much color and lighting....it was an odd juxtaposition....I understand that this was a bittersweet memory, yet the blurred edges and bright lighting should have been left behind, a more natural approach would have balanced out the scene I think. Veer was cute in that scene, and Jai was awesome, I love that guy...he was in Santaan....hope to see more of him!

Pammi will bend, we all know she will, and about Minnie, someone give that lady a chocolate bar....damn bitter women...needs some sugar...hell....she should bathe in a chocolate fountain.....why so serious? (no Joker reference intended..LoL)

Acha.....let us see what tomorrow has to offer shall we!

PS- I read all of the post ahead of mine, and I just wanted to say that each and every one you guys are impeccable at expressing your opinions, and though I may not reply to each one, I do read them.
Edited by LoveStruck21 - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
@Himani: Cool take. 😊 The way the actor is going, looks like he needs to take a break and hone his acting skills πŸ˜† I love reading your well written posts. 😊 Have been occupied with work, so not able to reply properly. πŸ€—

And, I am have the habit of smiling a lot... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nothing fishy about me though ... hope there was something... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Taiyo thumbnail
Lovestruck: Cool take on the episode. 😊 And, I agree with almost all your points. Veer's complete breakdown on the floor, jdid not touch me... found it quite funny. 😊
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An, even I smile a lot am sure there's nothing fishy about both of usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
its just that on raj it looks forced and artificial that's why the strong comment😊
Thanks for taking time out of work and replying...I know it can get crazy at work, last week was like that for me...you can make out from the length of my posts,they were shorter last weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜†