Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

Me won't mind that. When I saw him, I am like... why didn't they take him as the lead... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think he has been typecast as olderπŸ˜›
@Lovely - so he was on Parivaar too... i thought i saw him from somewhere. Interesting all three of us think Raj is tooooo sweet and gonna go evilπŸ˜†
P.S. Missed your danda. Gotta say though Veer needs it more tan de chick. And again i see "jhalaks" of good acting in Veer but, he really does over act frequently. Director needs to guide him more properly.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me won't mind that. When I saw him, I am like... why didn't they take him as the lead... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† you won't believe I was thinking the same.. not for a lead but I was wondering why can't he take up a good role of a longer duration. Why does he take up cameo roles only? Didn't see Santaan so have no clue about it but in Parivaar too I use to love him and they ended his role. 😭
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Oh - btw where is my party Angel? I am a Rocker as of today🀣 - u didn't even congratulate me 😭😭
lovely thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

I think he has been typecast as olderπŸ˜›
@Lovely - so he was on Parivaar too... i thought i saw him from somewhere. Interesting all three of us think Raj is tooooo sweet and gonna go evilπŸ˜†
P.S. Missed your danda. Gotta say though Veer needs it more tan de chick. And again i see "jhalaks" of good acting in Veer but, he really does over act frequently. Director needs to guide him more properly.

Raj is supposed to be evil. Atleast that's what the initial synopsis of the show said. And as far as danda ladki needs it more.. atleast the guy today showed that he can definately act if given a proper scene.. But ladki ki sada confused looks are annoying me now.. I had the same problem with Arohi as well. πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Oh - btw where is my party Angel? I am a Rocker as of today🀣 - u didn't even congratulate me 😭😭

Me so occupied ... πŸ˜† Congratulations... lets have a celebration... πŸ₯³
lovely thumbnail

That guy Raj gets on my nerves when he tries to act sweet... Looks like, me the devil do not like good sweet people... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The scene was so clumsy... it was more to show Raj's goodness than Ayesha's... crappy scene. πŸ˜†

I have never liked this actor. I disliked him in RKB and here too he isn't good enough. I am with you when it comes to disliking sweet ppl..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely is anti-feminist 🀣
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i saw glimpses of ajnabee... no idea abt the story.... but the gal who plays ayesha, wht with d frown, chadi eybrows n tedi medi shakalen.... the expression remains same chahe jaisa bhi scene ho... the guy who plays veer luks so disinterested, like mujhe kya jo hona hai ho.... whts he a khairaati isead of baraati 🀣🀣🀣.... the kid is really cute n hes the only actor in this show....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@An & Lovely - ya Raj/Adi was crap on RKB tooπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
@Arwen - hiπŸ€—
@An - i wanna proper party πŸ˜’
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Lovely is anti-feminist 🀣

It tooook u this long to figure it out🀣🀣🀣