Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

My Beautiful Memories

You still live in my memories,
Young, smart and smiling,
I can still see you sitting there,

Telling me my childhood stories!

Memories are quite stubborn beings. They follow you, no matter wherever you go and whatever you do, and at times you carry it like a dead man. The past may be done with, but in the present, you are always part of it. And, when a dear one dies, you want to hold on to him/her with the help of only memories.

The death and loss of dear one takes time to sink in, especially when you have not seen him bedridden. When you are far away from the person, you always live with the hope that you are going meet or him or her soon even if this soon may take a decade. You live with the hope of meeting.

Veer had not met his brother for good seven years. He was angry and the feeling that his big brother abandoned him and the family was killing him, but the respect and love for the brother did not shrink a bit. He was seeking plenty of answers but I doubt, if he had got the chance to meet Jai, he would have asked even a single question.

The news shattered his hope of a meeting for ever and the feeling of loss slowly wrapped him in its gloomy and dark cloak. The breakdown, and then the practical realization to see if there is a way to enter the house of his brother, quite normal isn't it. The watchman cum keyman who broke the news gave him the keys.

He stepped in, holding his shattered and broken self, looking for signs of big bro, rummaging through the book shelf and corners of the house to touch the presence. The brother smiled back from a photo frame, and it opened an outlet for the memories to gush from the past. The complete breakdown was quite dramatic.

The flashback scene: Both the brother sitting on a bench at a picturesque location, and having a brotherly conversation. Presenting each other the same gift -- a watch (Veer finds the watch in the house), and Veer acting like a kid ... was he crying ... not eager to take the flight out of India to U.S. I like the actor who is playing the elder brother, and I think, we might get to see more flashbacks.

A loss of yours does not stop any kind of celebration. At the hotel, Raj organized a small get-together to celebrate the best hospitality certificate. There is a class hierarchy in the mind of everyone, and Minnie is quite class conscious, does not like Ayesha offering a pastry (looked like a cupcake to me) to the cleaner. Raj jumps in and lets the old man eat it. The scene pathetically shot and not at all required. Looks like, the creative wanted to show that Raj is a distant cousin of Ayesha when it comes to goodness, or, it's an indication that he will turn evil.

Parminder cares about Ayesha and Nikhil, but also cares about her job. She wants Nikhil out and reminds Ayesha that there is only a day left for her to do that. Ayesha jumps to the terrace, and asks a pendant to show her the way -- her sister's pendant.

Pendant may have shown a way by falling on the ground, but Ayesha cannot decipher it at the moment. Ayesha knows how to jump, may be she is one of the Jumpers.

Veer did a much better job today, but still not impressive. The director and the cameraman need to pull-up their socks.

Quote: "A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever."

Enjoy!

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
episode acha tha....par acting as always.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...hmmmmmmm...

An wonderful post........πŸ‘πŸ‘

raga
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Quick Thoughts (may do a better take later)

1. Veer's initial reaction was good but, grabbing his head was a tad melodramatic. His voice cracking was a little better. His expression when he got the keys and thereafter was much better. πŸ‘πŸΌ

1. Why didn't Ayeesha sell this booth bangla? Hmm is she maybe saving it for a rainy day or Nihaal's education? Why don't they live there anymore? What was the reason Ayeesha left Shimla with Nihaal? Is the voice at the end someone searching for Nihaal and Ayeesha - maybe they hoping Veer will lead him there. 😲

1. Veer is a super private man - he likes to appear in control but, is a big softie inside I think. Kinda like Nihaal I think circumstances forced him to grow up very fast after his brother left.

1. Veer ka sobbing and scream was rather melodramatic but, then screaming sometimes helps - cathartic release. Its certainly helped me on occasion when I have been super pissed ya hurt. Acting aside, its good to see the vulnerable side of Veer. It makes him more relatable. πŸ˜ƒ

1. Mini was actually decent to Ayeesha tone wise when she asked people to distribute to the pastries. 😳

1. Raj continues to be everyone's guardian angel. I loved how he intervened when Minnie was harassing the Cleaner Uncle. I felt really bad for the cleaner. Aarrgh how can people do that to someone? I know things like that happen in India and elsewhere but, it sooo PISSSESSSS ME OFF. Passable acting by Raj today.

1. Oh Crap!! This is bad repeat of Kabhi Khushi Khabhi Gham bench scene btwn the bros.. Sorry Sid - U ain't Hritik. The Bro was good. I enjoyed seeing still another side of Veer though. 😍

1. I liked that Parminder thought about Ayeesha's problemes if only for a nano second before reminding Ayeesha that Nihaal cannot continue to stay with them. 😊

I

1. Didi has no answers for Ayeesha hmmm. I think she is gonna send Nihaal to boarding school, but if she does ten Veer's gonna use it against her if there is a custody fight down the line.⭐️

1. Liked the parallel between Veer's watch from his bro and Ayeesha's locket from her sis. Good touching symobolism here....
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@An - love your take... I am in a rush today. Might do a fuller take later
@Raga - πŸ€—
raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hello..........πŸ€—πŸ€—........hw are u doing....😊

raga
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: raga.s

hello..........πŸ€—πŸ€—........hw are u doing....😊

raga

Exhausted but, standing🀣🀣 U fully recovered from your surgeries? Wat kind was it? R u back to work yet?
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: raga.s

episode acha tha....par acting as always.....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...hmmmmmmm...

An wonderful post........πŸ‘πŸ‘

raga

I found the episode OK Raga. Acting is improving but still not good enough. Minnie and Parminder are good actors. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Anjana: Cool Pointers. 😊 The cleaner acted good. I thought the scene was not at all required and was shot amateurishly. I know, some of the scenes are required to show different faces of the same character, but I found it quite random.

The show looks like is holding a mystery also.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My pointers

1) Sidhardh's over acting of the day starts off at the first scene of the day "Yeh kya bakwaas karahe hain aap" πŸ˜† . Even I felt like saying , yeh kya bakwaas karahe hain aap? πŸ˜†.

2)Anyways loved how he collapses holding his head and cries saying "Woh mera bhai tha".

3)Loved the other actor in the scene who tells Veer abt Jai's death😳.

4) Loved Veer's, heartbreak seeing the key for his bro's houseπŸ‘.

5) How hard must it would've been for him to enter his bro's house😭.

6)Background score when Veer enters the house was just PERFECT πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ. It elevated the scene and sorrow. We could feel the sadness right thru the screens😭.

7) Siddharth CAN CRY πŸ‘πŸ‘ . He did an amazing job crying seeing his Bro's pic. It was really well shot sceneπŸ‘.

8) The scene how he collapses crying, was really Tear-Jerking. Veer's heart break was Just awesome.....Awesome will be a small world, because I cried along with him. His pain very well enacted by sidharth.

9) So Raj is celebrating Hotels success while Veer is going thru an emotional heartbreak in shimla😭.

10) Ayesha a sweetheart at heart, tries to offer pastry to a hotel cleaner. Was a cool scene😳. She doesnt differentiate anyone based on the work they do. Loved it. It shows how good and deep her heart runs😳.

11) Loved how Raj backed Ayesha offering pastry to the cleaner. Raj is the sweetest and best hearted person of all as of now.

12) Loved the actor who played Cleaner's character😳.

13) Output of that cleaner scene, is Ayesha falling for him. Now thats bad isnt it? πŸ˜†. We want her to fall for our sadoo Veer not this sweet Raj 😳 😍.

14) Raj got to know that Veer went to shimla. Will he try digging abt it?πŸ˜•

15) Veer's heartbreak at shimla is so understandable. How hard it mustve been on him, that he got to know abt it after 2 yrs 😭. I dont even want to imagine.

16) The scene between Veer and his bro was exactly similar to Kabhi kushi Kabhi gham 😳. The bench scene. Totally loved the scene though. It portrays the amazing bond both the bro's shared. Now we understand why he so missed his bro and why he stayed so udaas , missing his bro. His tears at seeing the watch he gifted to his bro as a partying gift was so well portrayed.

17) Parm's humanity tries to wake up , but again she seems to have faced lots of probs because of her good heart, tries to hide it off and asks Ayesha to send Nihal to boarding school.

18) Ayesha's "double shift ki wajah se ******PAUSE****** mein nihaal ko" line was really badly said according to me. Why that Long pause? Couldnt she say that fast enuf?😲.

19) Ayesha continues to give her Iam-going-to-scare-u-off-to-death wala expression, instead of a what-to-do expression. Girl needs to get her expressions right ASAPπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

20) Loved Today's epi, for one spl reason. Ayesha remembers her sis by seeing her Gift. Veer remembers his bro by seeing his gift , watch😳.

21) She looses her sis's nishaani that locket. Hmmm so is it a way to say let go off ur past? πŸ˜• or is it that her sis wants to get Ayesha close to Veer, to get Ayesha a family? 😳 (may be he will get that locket , and Veer-Ayesha's story starts off may be?).

22)Precap the same one, some spy following Veer.

Loved todays epi. Sidharth as Veer Just rocked today's Emotional Breakdown scene. Ladka CAN ACT. Even Ayesha was good in the last scene where she broke down. Hi-Fi to the actors, after a long time.....My heart heavied up today πŸ‘

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Mera Theories re Mystery:
1. Maybe someone was harrassing Ayesha, so she left with Nihaal. And dective #2 is sent by whomever was harrassing Ayeesha. That Banda hopes that Veer will lead him to Ayeesha.
2. A rishtey daar who stands to inherit if Veer & Nihaal die might be behind this new detective/jasoos
3. It's someone keeping a lookout for Veer on Ayeesha's behalf
Jai ho Nancy Drew🀣🀣