Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
That's wat i am wondering too... i think maybe Ayeesha was being harrassed๐Ÿ˜ณ
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
House in Shimla and that watchman looks like has been carrying the keys wherever he goes...,

If the creative is going to implant mystery ... then Ayesha and Nihal have gone in hiding. Otherwise, money is required to survive in a house.

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Paapi peet ka sawal hai!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
I am sure she came to town for a job! Or
it was hard for them to live in the same home as where they have wonderful memories as a family!!!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dmg07

Paapi peet ka sawal hai!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I am sure she came to town for a job! Or
it was hard for them to live in the same home as where they have wonderful memories as a family!!!

She doesn't even have money to buy a new bag for Nihaal...If they have a house, the can sell it or give it for

rent!!

Another thing the man outside the house told Veer that the house was closed for the last 2 years!! but then

in the precap, the guy says Veer's bro & sis-in-law died in an accident i yr ago.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know there's a lot of confusion regardind the time lines here...considering from veer and jai's conversation yesterday veer left for US 7 years ago for MBA...but isn't MBA a 2 year course? where was he the rest of the time? in US only working or doing what?

and what have ayesha and nihaal been doing the past 2 years? running from place to place but why....because at the start of the show it was mentioned that ayesha has recently come to mumbai and has been doing odd jobs...ah well timelines are a haven of bloopers where serials are concerned, so nothing new here...
dilkushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nihaal's parents got killed in a car accident, i think the accident was somebody's plan. They are probably after the kid too. Ayesha may have taken him to keep him safe
kuttapu thumbnail

I read somewhere that Ayesha will think that Veer is responsible for her

sister & bro-in-law's death..maybe someone from his family is

responsible
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

I know there's a lot of confusion regardind the time lines here...considering from veer and jai's conversation yesterday veer left for US 7 years ago for MBA...but isn't MBA a 2 year course? where was he the rest of the time? in US only working or doing what?

and what have ayesha and nihaal been doing the past 2 years? running from place to place but why....because at the start of the show it was mentioned that ayesha has recently come to mumbai and has been doing odd jobs...ah well timelines are a haven of bloopers where serials are concerned, so nothing new here...

u r right..so many bloopers.. if veer & his bro were so close, y didn't he look for them before? He can hire a

detective from the US also..it's not like ppl from US can't have any contact with their family in India!!
anmol.bhatnagar thumbnail
Well it could also be possible that he never knew in US that Jai has left the house. I mean Jai might have stayed in touch with Veer constanstly on phone or internet. But yes one thing is funny in 7 years didnt Veer ever come to India. I mean if he loved his family so much and is from business tycoon family he could afford to come to India atleast once a year.
Edited by anmol.bhatnagar - 14 years ago