The guy at the end?? who is he??

-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Anyone noticed the other guy at the end talking on phone?? and said yes its his brother veer..๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Nadii - i was trying to figure out the same thing๐Ÿค“ Could it be the guy he was talking to earlier? Hmmm or maybe someone connected to Ayesha?
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is he someone that is helping Veer with his 'search!'
I haven't watched the epi if it is today...but just a thought .. will comment more once i watch the epi this evening.
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hmm, he was telling someone else about Veer, giving Veers information to someone else, so prob not help.. maybe a enemy
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think he might be be someone who was behind Veer's brother jai's accident and he is now alert to see veer.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think Veer's bro didnt die in an accident but was killed and the guy who was watching could be a spy of the killer.... thats my guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Anu
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

Is he someone that is helping Veer with his 'search!'
I haven't watched the epi if it is today...but just a thought .. will comment more once i watch the epi this evening.

Hi Veena:
Nah - he is talking about Veer not to Veer (Unless the Detective is double crossing him and sent someone after him.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

hmm, he was telling someone else about Veer, giving Veers information to someone else, so prob not help.. maybe a enemy

I agree definitely not someone helping Veer... hmmm could be a spy for someone else who created the rift btwn Jai n his family in the first place = like a cousin or another rishtedaar who stands to inherit
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

I agree definitely not someone helping Veer... hmmm could be a spy for someone else who created the rift btwn Jai n his family in the first place = like a cousin or another rishtedaar who stands to inherit

Maybe you are right..... he might be another relative.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I think Veer's bro didnt die in an accident but was killed and the guy who was watching could be a spy of the killer.... thats my guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Anu

I agree, he definitely didn't look like a well wisher... maybe someone is out to get at these brothers