Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

Hai. So much analysis...awesome!

Ok...Veer's acting during his monologue. Wow. I had to turn the volume on my TV down, and I smiled and laughed a little, I was waiting for fire to come out if his ears and smoke out of his nostrils. Yes, as all of you ladies have said...melodrama to the max. Hopefully he will watch this episode and realize that and tone down in the future. The thing is, it was good and the scene could have been great if he wasn't SO intense and what not. He just needs to grow into his character, let the charector control him and not vise-versa.
Ayesha has the same doe eyed quality all female leads are supposed to have, yet I think its her voice intonations that set her aside, I don't know what it is, but I love the way she delivers her dialogues, her facial expressions need some work, but I feel that her sense of verbal expression is doing justice, for me at least.

@bold: I couldn't agree more! That's exactly it! I also think it's the way she delivers her dialogues that sets her apart from the usual doe eyed heroines on TV....her expressions do need work....but the way she expresses herself through dialogue, especially in the case of Nihaal....really does do justice to her character indeed.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu and Lovestruck: "the way she expresses herself through dialogue, especially in the case of Nihaal....really does do justice to her character indeed"

I feel the same, when she speaks ... the crinkles of bad acting vanish, the problem when she has to convey her thoughts without the support of dialogues.

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely, Anu (N), Shipa Sweety, Himani, Lovestruck, aish_punk, Natz, and Manisha ... Sorry, I won't be able to reply to each post today... but loved reading each post. My fingers are occupied at the moment. 😊

Anu (N): Now, I will watch him onscreen and wonder: Is he aping SRK or Big B... πŸ˜†

I'll be back later with a new post. 😊

πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

Hai. So much analysis...awesome!

Anjana: Lovestruck: what's your name?

Ok...Veer's acting during his monologue. Wow. I had to turn the volume on my TV down, and I smiled and laughed a little, I was waiting for fire to come out if his ears and smoke out of his nostrils. Yes, as all of you ladies have said...melodrama to the max. Hopefully he will watch this episode and realize that and tone down in the future. The thing is, it was good and the scene could have been great if he wasn't SO intense and what not. He just needs to grow into his character, let the charector control him and not vise-versa.
Ayesha has the same doe eyed quality all female leads are supposed to have, yet I think its her voice intonations that set her aside, I don't know what it is, but I love the way she delivers her dialogues, her facial expressions need some work, but I feel that her sense of verbal expression is doing justice, for me at least. Anjana: Ya she to me hit just the right not - polite but firm & not appologetic in this scene

About the first scene. Jeez. I was waiting for Veer to fall along with her, they were so close to the ground! Veer being so tall it just looks funny to watch him bend down so low, and really...eye locks. I was waiting for someone to burst into laughter. LoL Anjana, I guess I am the only female on the planet who can't 'get lost' in someones eyes for longer then like 15 seconds. Granted that when I first met by boyfriend we kind of had the whole 'locking eyes' moment but it was for like 10 seconds and I looked away...it just makes me feel odd...an eye lock that lasts through a whole chorus of a song is just weird, cheesy and unromantic for me, due to its far fetched interpretation of real romance I suppose. LoL Anjana: They make me super uncomfortable and I can't remember ever doing it for more then 5 secsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† beyond that i would start throwing stuff at the guy:P

About the guy at the end....my take? Jai's grandfather left Nihal (first son of oldest born heir) all the assets and such, grandfathers enemy found out, killed Jai in order to get to Nihal, but Nihal went with Ayesha, the guy keeps tabs on the home, saw Veer now thinks that Nihal is with Veer...so now is after Veer for Nihal.

In the end, I think it will all wind down to Nihal somehow. Anjana: LOL that would be interesting the blind following de blindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Himani - well i am digging your parasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and my writing for shows these dayz is utter crap (Chaavani for An), but am really super duper rusty as i haven't written for a while.

@Achiever - Manisha? really miss your pictorial postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Himani - well i am digging your parasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and my writing for shows these dayz is utter crap (Chaavani for An), but am really super duper rusty as i haven't written for a while.

@Achiever - Manisha? really miss your pictorial postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anj so u caught me...πŸ˜†... pictorial posts.. me too.. yaar.. these serials really dont appeal me much.. bt i have found a new interest in PKB.. lets c how long it lasts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. even this serial appeals me coz of Nihaal.... n Nihaal-Ayesha interaction... Veer's character is total let down 4 me..
AreYaar thumbnail
@An: LOL...just confirming....Anu(N) would be referring to me, right?? lol...You can call me Nu if you want since there seem to be many Anu's floating around here....lol

As for Veer....he was aping Big B's hand movements a bit in that scene too...guess he's *cough* inspired from manyyyyy sources :P lol....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

Anj so u caught me...πŸ˜†... pictorial posts.. me too.. yaar.. these serials really dont appeal me much.. bt i have found a new interest in PKB.. lets c how long it lasts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. even this serial appeals me coz of Nihaal.... n Nihaal-Ayesha interaction... Veer's character is total let down 4 me..

I am slooow but, not that slow.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why don't u do a pictorial post for PKB then? I really can't say i am fond of it yet... will be so glad when Jyoti is back next weekπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I am more of a Star One addict🀣🀣
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
actually this is start of the show just few episodes has passed.so the actors r not used to do these roles.i think so they need some time to improve their acting and they have a potential of doing gr8 acting.
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ANJANA MERE JAAANNNN! (runs after you) Mere naam, agar main meri naam bata dehthi ho...tho....tho........(end of episode)

Haha. Just kidding.

I'm Tashmin

Acha. Now I shall youtube today's episode. LoL

<3

*excuse the terrible Hindi...its not my first language or second for that matter. LoL