Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Anjana: I'm Anu. I saw one epi of Babul a year back I think and yeah I guess he was better in it....he's not being able to play Veer as well in my opinion....really needs to cut down on the overacting.

Ayesha on the other hand, despite being kinda stunted sometimes...still makes more of an impression on me than he does....she has an innocent and earthy sort of charm to her....hopefully she'll improve.
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

I have never gotten lost in anyone's eyes but, keep hoping it happens. Ya Ya. It's super cheesy, but did u know that it "in" in my part of the world! Wat? There is speed dating where people just stare into eye others eyes. But, maybe it's a mystical experience some of us missed? I used see couples in high school doing that. Just looking at each other and there is something very cute and romantic about it.

innit! 😍 it's throughly romantic 😍

excellent take, don't watch so can't comment on the rest...but I keep telling you, tussi great ho! triple shifts? 😲 😳 jai ho! 👏 👏 👏

🤗 🤗 🤗
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ht312

Great analysis An😊 the great eye lock scene, i was laughing so much that my mom thought i had gone mad, but seriously I was really concerned about Veer's back what if he had stretched it or pulled a muscle bending so low🤣🤣 poor guy it must be a torture to do such scenes for him, can't comment on their expressions since I was too busy laughing....but if they continue these kind of trip and fall eyelocks he's gonna develop back problems😆Anj: okkie - it seems i am the only looser who kinda enjoyed the eye lock☺️🤣🤣

So he shows a momentary concern for ayesha and then quickly hides it behind his anger...that was a good scene, because anger is a complex emotion,it is easy to wear an angry mask all the time rather than face the feelings beneath which usually range from hurt, sadness guilt and fear and at the extreme end concern and care...all the things which veer is feeling now for his brother but cannot show... Anj: MEEEEEE TOOO I liked this part totally👍🏼
the great monologue of his was supposed to convey his loneliness, vulnerability and hurt but it fell flat because of his over-acting... he and Mrs. Dixshit are quite the pair, he over acts in her presence and she always gets misty eyed around him😆he was better when he went to Shimla...his excitement and a touch of apprehension was better conveyed and the shocked look and his eyes filling up with tears at the shocking news was good....Anj: Dialogue was greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttt - delivery poor

His irrational hatred towards his Bhabhi might seem unreasonable right now especially with the same old gold-digger theory...but when are emotions supposed to be rational anyways? and we don't know the entire story yet, and veer might have been told things which would make him biased.....also he still cannot come to terms with his brother's betrayal towards his family but since he cannot be angry with his brother whom he loves so much he's displaced it on his bhabhi...Anj: Agee

Ayesha's monologue was good too but I agree she didn't deliver it well....but its nice to see that she understands nihaal's mind so well and is not taken in by his stories...yay finally he's going to the picnic, the kid is such a swetheart he's the sunshine of this show🤗

overall good episode, by the way who's the Sherlock following Veer...hmm a new angle,the follower being followed I have an Ajeeb theory that's there is a cousin or someone in Veer's family who instigated Jai leaving, poisoned the family's mind against him, then killed him the accident. That dude now has his spy after Veeru.. .. sowwiee side effect of combining Nancy Drew novels and Mills & Boons novels🤣🤣

Me loving your takes btw Himani

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

@Anjana: I'm Anu. I saw one epi of Babul a year back I think and yeah I guess he was better in it....he's not being able to play Veer as well in my opinion....really needs to cut down on the overacting.

Ayesha on the other hand, despite being kinda stunted sometimes...still makes more of an impression on me than he does....she has an innocent and earth sort of charm to her....hopefully she'll improve.

Hi Anu - I see just "jhalaks" of a good actor in Siddharth. The actor who plays Raj to me has a childish/immature vibe - i just can't see him as a true romantic hero - kinda too young😕 Aditi and the girl who plays Pammi have potential..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Natz - watch it - trust me its better then the kachra happening on PKB
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hai. So much analysis...awesome!

Ok...Veer's acting during his monologue. Wow. I had to turn the volume on my TV down, and I smiled and laughed a little, I was waiting for fire to come out if his ears and smoke out of his nostrils. Yes, as all of you ladies have said...melodrama to the max. Hopefully he will watch this episode and realize that and tone down in the future. The thing is, it was good and the scene could have been great if he wasn't SO intense and what not. He just needs to grow into his character, let the charector control him and not vise-versa.
Ayesha has the same doe eyed quality all female leads are supposed to have, yet I think its her voice intonations that set her aside, I don't know what it is, but I love the way she delivers her dialogues, her facial expressions need some work, but I feel that her sense of verbal expression is doing justice, for me at least.

About the first scene. Jeez. I was waiting for Veer to fall along with her, they were so close to the ground! Veer being so tall it just looks funny to watch him bend down so low, and really...eye locks. I was waiting for someone to burst into laughter. LoL Anjana, I guess I am the only female on the planet who can't 'get lost' in someones eyes for longer then like 15 seconds. Granted that when I first met by boyfriend we kind of had the whole 'locking eyes' moment but it was for like 10 seconds and I looked away...it just makes me feel odd...an eye lock that lasts through a whole chorus of a song is just weird, cheesy and unromantic for me, due to its far fetched interpretation of real romance I suppose. LoL

About the guy at the end....my take? Jai's grandfather left Nihal (first son of oldest born heir) all the assets and such, grandfathers enemy found out, killed Jai in order to get to Nihal, but Nihal went with Ayesha, the guy keeps tabs on the home, saw Veer now thinks that Nihal is with Veer...so now is after Veer for Nihal.

In the end, I think it will all wind down to Nihal somehow.

aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well said an
i think the Veesha scene was cute..though it went for a bit too long..but the actors can def improve..no qualms abt Ajay though..
n i think the shock across Veer's face was jus awesome after finding out d truth..!..its sad he got to know this..
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjana for liking my takes on the episodes....i consider myself a woman of few words but you guys have inspired me to become a woman of few paragraphs😆 this is the first show for which i have written such long analyses and am thoroughly enjoying it...the best part is the forum is so lively and have talented writers like you , An, Anu Reddy and Lovestruck21.You guys write beautifully⭐️
Haha I don't mind eyelocks but this trip and catch eyelocks are hilarious🤣 am all for romance wonder when they will start showing it....and mills and boon and Nancy drew crossover🤣🤣 that ajeeb theory might come true you never know😉

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi An!😛... nice take! 👍🏼... U rite so well..😛
4 me, i wasnt impressed by Veer's monologues or his concerns.. definitely there was something missing on his part... the eye lock or the BG title song was yawn 4 me.. didnt click...
The only part that impressed me was Ayesha's monologue.. as if the CH jst read wat v all felt abt Nihaal... n came up with the dialogue... awww... she jst re-interated wat u wrote n i found it really touching... n of course the enthusiasm of Nihaal was so apparent!! aaah Cute child.. me watching this show only 4 sweet Nihaal...
catch u soon...An..
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Natz - watch it - trust me its better then the kachra happening on PKB

after exams in December...abhi two are more than enough...drain mera chota sa bheja 😳