Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
@ An.........
sweety great take yaar.πŸ‘πŸΌ..............ur one line and me literally on the floor "It took them a while to realize that it's a complete waste of time to hunt for Treasure Island in each others eyes."..🀣.....that was howlarious .......
waise its so true.....wats with the rich always finding the poor or lets say the mediators looking for their so called money banks😑......I mean comeon yaar.....thats the heights of stupidity..😑.....I must say quite a ghissa pita formula over excessively used in telly and movie land.πŸ˜’....
oh btw...........on ur line "Veer gives me the impression that he is trying to be the new generation SRK" ..............u completely spoke my mind..😳....
@ Anu
wow sweety...........that was some awesome analysis...πŸ‘..I would really recommend for this actors and CVs to read ur take.......if they havent....they sure will not have look at the mirror to find faults..🀣🀣...
U have a great way of guiding ppl thru their faults......me will from now on officially name u "guardian angel"πŸ€—
waise on ur comments about Ayesha............sweety that gal seems to have mastered in consistency🀣🀣..........every epi u see.........she seems to have the one n only famous expressions....'eyes wide open which really looks shocking......lips clustered as if kasam khaa li kabhi na bolne ki"🀣🀣🀣
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovely

ok my take on the episode...though not in detail running short of time. 😊

For the first time I got to hear the title track completely. Since I rely on the youtube videos, the title track is always cut off. Always get to hear the tail end of it sometimes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaan is my fav singer so just love listening to it. Eye lock jaane do.. nothing great in it to write about. πŸ˜† I was actually disappointed he did not drop her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Veer is a gentleman after all πŸ˜† accha laga yeh dekh ke. πŸ˜‰

Veer's character is nicely sketched atleast so far. He is not a harsh guy but just putting on a tough
appearance.
So his concern when Ayesha fell was not uncharacteristic for him but it definately seemed weird and out of place all of a sudden. He realises this girl lied to him but she is affecting him at the same time so the mask was back on.

No comments on the eye lock even though it always an essential part of any love story. Both Siddarth and Aditi need to work on the expressions real fast. More so Aditi.. she is completely at loss when it comes to them. Siddarth copied SRK a bit too much and it was a big put off for me.

Ayesha is trying her best to keep her job as well as Nihal happy but is again at a disadvantage.
She realises she is failing and her monologue really touched me today. Nihal is such a sweet heart. I would love to see Nihal and Veer bonding just the way he shares a special bond with his Maasi. That would be super cute to watch.

Red : Kya yaar Vaishali πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Gira diya tho love story kahan se ayegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...so ya he has to hold her until Director says CUT-UR-CRAP-ACTING 🀣🀣🀣 I say this has to be the worst of the worst Eyelocks I have seen....BTW why do they have these eyelocks...Iam seriously temped to send Rocky a rocket-speed mail saying what will it take to cut the eyelocks 🀣🀣.

Blue : I agree . His character is nicely written, only if Actor could deliver

Green : Man dont even remind me of that OVER-ACTING scene. What nonsense....when he said "Mera bhai" line...I literally went on floor 🀣🀣.

Black : Everyone is talking abt that monologue and I was seriously lost at her monologue...all I could see was an actress blurting lines....with that "haaaa" sounds Was it just me who felt she didnt act well then ? πŸ˜•

Nihal is the best....he is so cuttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳

Anu

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

@Anu : Both Veer and Ayesha had monologues which neither could deliver. SRK was all over in the scene where Veer is confiding in Mrs. Dixit. All I could see there was SRk πŸ˜† But he did make up in the last scene. His expressions when he knows about his brother's death were nice.

Ayesha's monologue was heart touching. Poor girl realises she is failing and has no other option but to put Nihal in a boarding school against her wishes.That too sad.

Green : I agree πŸ‘πŸΌ I actually felt finally that the guy can act if he works a little on his expressions only when I saw how his smiling face turned gloomy with those tears in his eyes....IT WAS JUST PERFECT πŸ‘

Abt the monologue, I guess I couldn't follow her lines since I was more bothered listening how she was blurting it .... something very wrong with her dialogue delivery πŸ˜•....

Anu

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
@Shilpa : Me and Guardian Angel? 😲 Actors will kill u yaar for naming me Angel 🀣 They must be hating me so much for finding so many faults with them 🀣. For me nothing less than perfection suffices , kya karoo adath hogayi hai 🀣🀣.

But as our duty we need to give them an honest critical view of their work ....and its friends like u, who are needed to guide ppl like us, so that we keep focusing on our work .... 😳.

I like the show, I want the actors to deliver, so that I can enjoy the show. I wont leave them until they correct themselves 🀣🀣.

Uss Ayesha ki expressions ke baren mein baath naa kare tho acha hai 🀣🀣. Why is she always with wide, lost eyes ? πŸ˜•. I want to see this girl in SBS or outside to see if its her natural expression or if she is camera-repellent 🀣🀣 . I think if she is reading this, should know that we mean good for her and she better correct her act. We love watching better actors 😳.

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

@Shilpa : Me and Guardian Angel? 😲 Actors will kill u yaar for naming me Angel 🀣 nahin nahin.....fikar not.....they will hug me for sure.πŸ˜‰....teri tarha critics roz thodi naa milte he......or fer baat toh hum unke faide ki ho toh kar rahe he naa.πŸ˜‰...They must be hating me so much for finding so many faults with them 🀣. For me nothing less than perfection suffices , kya karoo adath hogayi hai 🀣🀣. yaar badi achi adate paal rakhi he tune.....thodi bahut meri jhollli me bhi daal deπŸ˜†

But as our duty we need to give them an honest critical view of their work ....and its friends like u, who are needed to guide ppl like us, so that we keep focusing on our work .... 😳. awwwwwwwwww....yeh le πŸ€—

I like the show, I want the actors to deliver, so that I can enjoy the show. I wont leave them until they correct themselves 🀣🀣.

Uss Ayesha ki expressions ke baren mein baath naa kare tho acha hai 🀣🀣. Why is she always with wide, lost eyes ? πŸ˜•. yaar tujhe nahi lagta it looks more like "batata".🀣🀣🀣.....shishhhhhh.......I want to see this girl in SBS or outside to see if its her natural expression or if she is camera-repellent 🀣🀣 . nahin yaar.....she sees that pehalwaan (read Veer) in front ....sochti hogi..."agar yeh mujhpar gire ga toh mera kya hoga"......and goes in that shock mode...🀣.I think if she is reading this, should know that we mean good for her and she better correct her act. We love watching better actors 😳.

Anu

Word Count: 0

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
@Shilpa : Stop killing me with laughter ....Mein office mein pagal ki tharah has rahi hoon 🀣🀣🀣. Her expressions are sure "Batata" isssshhhh🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. Oh man this line of urs ""agar yeh mujhpar gire ga toh mera kya hoga"......and goes in that shock mode.."
Really killed me today
🀣🀣🀣🀣. Ya naturally I can now see why the girl is so scared 🀣🀣🀣. Ladka hai hatta katta katha peetha khandaan types and ladki hai slim trim....🀣🀣.....ab dar tho lagega hi 🀣🀣.

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally watched the epi:

This Veer guy overacts sooooooooooo much....especially in that frustrated rant of his to that secretary lady about his brother.....artificial to the max.....and very lame attempts at copying Amitabh Bacchan like hand gestures tooπŸ˜†....bad dialogue delivery, voice modulation...the list can go on....very very lame....I also find it hard to believe that this guy has acted in a show beforeπŸ˜•πŸ˜† And the scene itself was sooooooo melodramaticπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ayesha has improved as you pointed out....she was better in today's epi than yesterday's...I was just glad that she wasn't talking in that scaredy mouse voice as much and actually opened her mouth in front of Veer to tell him in a dignified manner why she was working at that time by herself....if I try to look beyond the eye-lock....it was an ok scene....they are trying to sketch out Veer's character as an interesting mix of paradoxes but sadly the actor really lets down the characterization.

But the best bit was indeed Ayesha's musings to Pammi about Nihaal....the lines really touched me....about the regret she feels that Nihaal had to almost grow up overnight and became responsible when kids of his age are usually carefree....that her helpless situation has in a way stolen his childhood away from him.....The most emotional bit was when she said, "Har roz woh apni chhoti chhoti khushiyon ka maarta hahi, taaki mujhe koi pareshaani na ho....aur meri mushkil yeh hai ki main sab kuch jaante huye bhi Nihaal ke liye kuch bhi nahin kar paa rahi.....kuch bhi toh nahin".....One really feels so much for the situation that these two are in.....she enacted that scene well.

The rest was the melodrama of the mystery which I frankly didn't care for much....LOL....so left it at that....One can only hope this Veer guy somehow improves....as of now things ain't looking too goodπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent take An! I don't watch the show but your takes have made it very special...will catch up with it after exams 😳 I'm saving the quote and the lines at the start of your post...😳 Heard you're going to Ahmedabad, have a nice trip πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by natz - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nureat01

Finally watched the epi:

This Veer guy overacts sooooooooooo much....especially in that frustrated rant of his to that secretary lady about his brother.....artificial to the max.....and very lame attempts at copying Amitabh Bacchan like hand gestures tooπŸ˜†....bad dialogue delivery, voice modulation...the list can go on....very very lame....I also find it hard to believe that this guy has acted in a show beforeπŸ˜•πŸ˜† And the scene itself was sooooooo melodramaticπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anj: Ya he and Raj are the weakest links in de acting chain

Ayesha has improved as you pointed out....she was better in today's epi than yesterday's...I was just glad that she wasn't talking in that scaredy mouse voice as much and actually opened her mouth in front of Veer to tell him in a dignified manner why she was working at that time by herself....if I try to look beyond the eye-lock....it was an ok scene....they are trying to sketch out Veer's character as an interesting mix of paradoxes but sadly the actor really lets down the characterization. Anj: I am loving the character but, not the actor too and he is has gotten a juicy role. Hmmm i wish the director would guide him better😑😑 I went back and say a few epis of babul and he was betta on itπŸ˜•

But the best bit was indeed Ayesha's musings to Pammi about Nihaal....the lines really touched me....about the regret she feels that Nihaal had to almost grow up overnight and became responsible when kids of his age are usually carefree....that her helpless situation has in a way stolen his childhood away from him.....The most emotional bit was when she said, "Har roz woh apni chhoti chhoti khushiyon ka maarta hahi, taaki mujhe koi pareshaani na ho....aur meri mushkil yeh hai ki main sab kuch jaante huye bhi Nihaal ke liye kuch bhi nahin kar paa rahi.....kuch bhi toh nahin".....One really feels so much for the situation that these two are in.....she enacted that scene well. Anj; AGREED 200% -

The rest was the melodrama of the mystery which I frankly didn't care for much....LOL....so left it at that....One can only hope this Veer guy somehow improves....as of now things ain't looking too goodπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

P.S. I am Anjana - u r?
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great analysis An😊 the great eye lock scene, i was laughing so much that my mom thought i had gone mad, but seriously I was really concerned about Veer's back what if he had stretched it or pulled a muscle bending so low🀣🀣 poor guy it must be a torture to do such scenes for him, can't comment on their expressions since I was too busy laughing....but if they continue these kind of trip and fall eyelocks he's gonna develop back problemsπŸ˜†

So he shows a momentary concern for ayesha and then quickly hides it behind his anger...that was a good scene, because anger is a complex emotion,it is easy to wear an angry mask all the time rather than face the feelings beneath which usually range from hurt, sadness guilt and fear and at the extreme end concern and care...all the things which veer is feeling now for his brother but cannot show...
the great monologue of his was supposed to convey his loneliness, vulnerability and hurt but it fell flat because of his over-acting... he and Mrs. Dixshit are quite the pair, he over acts in her presence and she always gets misty eyed around himπŸ˜†he was better when he went to Shimla...his excitement and a touch of apprehension was better conveyed and the shocked look and his eyes filling up with tears at the shocking news was good....

His irrational hatred towards his Bhabhi might seem unreasonable right now especially with the same old gold-digger theory...but when are emotions supposed to be rational anyways? and we don't know the entire story yet, and veer might have been told things which would make him biased.....also he still cannot come to terms with his brother's betrayal towards his family but since he cannot be angry with his brother whom he loves so much he's displaced it on his bhabhi...

Ayesha's monologue was good too but I agree she didn't deliver it well....but its nice to see that she understands nihaal's mind so well and is not taken in by his stories...yay finally he's going to the picnic, the kid is such a swetheart he's the sunshine of this showπŸ€—

overall good episode, by the way who's the Sherlock following Veer...hmm a new angle,the follower being followed