Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: steffroc

of course he can have own reasons but sometimes u hate a person without any reason tooo
lols happens with me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep, happens... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know that... πŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

<br><br>I find the actor so confused... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He does not know what to do in the scenes... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes, the story is moving.. 😊 Do you still watch BB... and yes they used to be cool and funny... πŸ˜†<br>

no i stopped watching BB and LS a while back though i have seen glimpses of both while channel surfing ... seems like both r going well .....

as for siddharth .... yeah he definitely needs to improve but there is hope for the guy .... there are moments when he actually manages to pull it off ..... same goes for ayesha .... moments of acceptable acting ...... and i agree ... so far the best of this lot is Nihal ... love tht kid's expressions ... innocent and serious at the same time ..... i also like raj .... i wish he wasnt slated to turn negative ... would prefer seeing him with pummy instead πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
btw.. i missed most of his scene with that old lady .... Mrs. Dixit? πŸ˜• May be thats y i m not being too harsh ..... πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: steffroc

of course he can have own reasons but sometimes u hate a person without any reason tooo
lols happens with me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya I agree .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .

@Arwen : Thanks 😊.

Anu
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ thanks for the quick blabbering πŸ˜† I too thought that Siddarth was trying to imitate SRK a bit too much today. I was a bit annoyed with his monologue with Ms Dixit. He was trying too hard to copy SRK there and even at Shimla. But I loved his last expression when he comes to know that his brother is dead. πŸ‘
Ayesha is improving on her expressions and her monologue was heart touching as well.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

as for siddharth .... yeah he definitely needs to improve but there is hope for the guy .... there are moments when he actually manages to pull it off ..... same goes for ayesha .... moments of acceptable acting ...... and i agree ... so far the best of this lot is Nihal ... love tht kid's expressions ... innocent and serious at the same time ..... i also like raj .... i wish he wasnt slated to turn negative ... would prefer seeing him with pummy instead πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
btw.. i missed most of his scene with that old lady .... Mrs. Dixit? πŸ˜• May be thats y i m not being too harsh ..... πŸ˜†

Bold: Agree but the acting tilts towards the crap side more. πŸ˜† and I am not finding Raj impressive either... kuch to missing hai... 😊 You missed the real part... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even I stopped watching BB.

lovely thumbnail
Anu I will get back on ur post in a short while..
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

πŸ‘ thanks for the quick blabbering πŸ˜† I too thought that Siddarth was trying to imitate SRK a bit too much today. I was a bit annoyed with his monologue with Ms Dixit. He was trying too hard to copy SRK there and even at Shimla. But I loved his last expression when he comes to know that his brother is dead. πŸ‘Ayesha is improving on her expressions and her monologue was heart touching as well.

Lovely: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Bold: Me have been noticing that since yesterday, and today it was so damn obvious. Red: Ditto.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Lovely - don't just comment - i wanna see u do a post tooπŸ€—πŸ€— and agree Siddhart did shock at news of his bros' death well
lovely thumbnail

ok my take on the episode...though not in detail running short of time. 😊

For the first time I got to hear the title track completely. Since I rely on the youtube videos, the title track is always cut off. Always get to hear the tail end of it sometimes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaan is my fav singer so just love listening to it. Eye lock jaane do.. nothing great in it to write about. πŸ˜† I was actually disappointed he did not drop her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Veer is a gentleman after all πŸ˜† accha laga yeh dekh ke. πŸ˜‰

Veer's character is nicely sketched atleast so far. He is not a harsh guy but just putting on a tough
appearance. So his concern when Ayesha fell was not uncharacteristic for him but it definately seemed weird and out of place all of a sudden. He realises this girl lied to him but she is affecting him at the same time so the mask was back on.

No comments on the eye lock even though it always an essential part of any love story. Both Siddarth and Aditi need to work on the expressions real fast. More so Aditi.. she is completely at loss when it comes to them. Siddarth copied SRK a bit too much and it was a big put off for me.

Ayesha is trying her best to keep her job as well as Nihal happy but is again at a disadvantage.
She realises she is failing and her monologue really touched me today. Nihal is such a sweet heart. I would love to see Nihal and Veer bonding just the way he shares a special bond with his Maasi. That would be super cute to watch.

lovely thumbnail
@Anu : Both Veer and Ayesha had monologues which neither could deliver. SRK was all over in the scene where Veer is confiding in Mrs. Dixit. All I could see there was SRk πŸ˜† But he did make up in the last scene. His expressions when he knows about his brother's death were nice.
Ayesha's monologue was heart touching. Poor girl realises she is failing and has no other option but to put Nihal in a boarding school against her wishes.That too sad.