Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bold: It went on and on... and I was on the verge of screaming ... drop her down, drop her down... πŸ˜†
It was a decent episode Anu. 😊 But, Veer's acting is getting on my nerves now. And, Ayesha and Nikhil's scene cool. 😊

Comeon An 🀣 romance ka shuruath hotha hi eye-lock se naa 🀣🀣 how can he drop her 🀣🀣 instead iam dreading to see more such stupid and silly eyelocks 🀣🀣.....I feel like writing to rocky saying pls no eye-locks 🀣🀣

Anu

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i liked the beginning of the serial
he first behaves concerned but then suddenly realizes he is Veer ....πŸ˜†
man his name is difficult
any way
the anger and hatred towards his babhi seems baseless never mind
overall good epi
Edited by steffroc - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: steffroc

the anger and hatred towards his babhi seems baseless never mind
overall good epi

It was a decent episode. Bold: Yes, but he must be having his own reason to believe that. 😊
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great take, An.

Eyelock already. Pleaaaaase. I too root for the guy to drop the girl. Wouldn't that me fun.πŸ˜† The expressions could be better. Ayesha's were more like 😳.

I like shows that have more story to offer than that love story of couple in question. Ayesha-Nihal interaction was the best, as always.
Edited by Eventide - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eventide

Great take, An.

Eyelock already. Pleaaaaase. I too root for the guy to drop the girl. Wouldn't that me fun.πŸ˜† The expressions could be better. Ayesha's were more like 😳.

I like shows that have more story to offer than that love story of couple in question. Ayesha-Nihal interaction was the best, as always.

At the moment, looks like... it has more to offer, but lets see how they execute it. 😊 Bold: Any day, I would love to see that dropping πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Something different and highly entertaining... πŸ˜† Ayesha's expressions less said the better ... but the girl is getting better... 😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Arwen: Say something... πŸ€—
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ An - nice take .... i agree it was a decent episode .... the acting was kinda patchy .... veer and ayesha were good in some scenes... the others not so good but i do like the pacing of the show so far .... it's not exactly a drag fest with the story stagnating and all that ......

and as for the eyelock 🀒
the only decent eye locks in tele world that i ahve seen were in those early episodes of bhaskar bharti with bharti falling all over the place and Arman there to catch her ... those were fun eyelocks ...
in today's scene i did feel a little sorry for siddharth .... the guy was almost doubled over πŸ˜† and the scene was a loooooooooonnnggggg one πŸ˜†

@ Anu - hi 😊 loved your points 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

@ An - nice take .... i agree it was a decent episode .... the acting was kinda patchy .... veer and ayesha were good in some scenes... the others not so good but i do like the pacing of the show so far .... it's not exactly a drag fest with the story stagnating and all that ......

and as for the eyelock 🀒
the only decent eye locks in tele world that i ahve seen were in those early episodes of bhaskar bharti with bharti falling all over the place and Arman there to catch her ... those were fun eyelocks ...
in today's scene i did feel a little sorry for siddharth .... the guy was almost doubled over πŸ˜† and the scene was a loooooooooonnnggggg one πŸ˜†

I find the actor so confused... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He does not know what to do in the scenes... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes, the story is moving.. 😊 Do you still watch BB... and yes they used to be cool and funny... πŸ˜†
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey An... me behaving, no pulling ur virtual legs.. loved ur take, u r compelling me to watch this chotu ajnabee... as it is im already preoccupied with annexiessss....
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry double post😑
Edited by Somya_2200 - 14 years ago