StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Veer wearing that black overcoat he looks extremely good in that one, black suits him and even looks more hotter when he is angry i know it has nothing to do with my topic title but i cant resist๐Ÿ˜†anyways now starts this week veer's nihal hunt its confirmed that he was looking for his bro but now he will search his akhri nishani๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i think veer's intentension are not good maybe in so much anger in future he will take out his frustration on nihal๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It'll take a while before he finds out that Nihal is his nephew. And, it looks like, there is something fishy about the accident in which his brother died.
StayStrong thumbnail
@an:fishy means the accident can be a murder or something else, please dear let it be an accident already veer is fuming and assuming that bhabi wanted to have all the money thats why she tricked his beloved bro it will get more complicated, and there is a love triangle too, veer cannot handle too much and for that more than a pool he will need big dams of water๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mallu
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

@an:fishy means the accident can be a murder or something else, please dear let it be an accident already veer is fuming and assuming that bhabi wanted to have all the money thats why she tricked his beloved bro it will get more complicated, and there is a love triangle too, veer cannot handle too much and for that more than a pool he will need big dams of water๐Ÿ˜†

Big dams will be built to preserve his tears... ๐Ÿ˜† It looked like there is something fishy about the accident... you did not see that topi man in the precap. ๐Ÿ˜Š And, our drag master, will take one thing at a time... after stretching one thing, he will move on to handle another... ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a feeling he's going to get obsessed with Nihaal now...since he's the aakhri nishaani...but it will take a while...in between I think they will reveal the mystery of the man following veer
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i hope he doesnt start hatin on ayeesha once he finds out she is nihaals maasi. ( later down in the story.. but stil..)

StayStrong thumbnail
@curry:he should'nt do that, because even if he thinks that her sis is respnsible for his brother's death its not ayesha's fault instead veer must be thankful to ayesha who brought up nihal alone in the hardest times.
Mallu
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well he will hunt for Nihal..but he might take some time..n i hv a feeling that Veer will blame Nihal for what happened..
StayStrong thumbnail
@aish:why nihal aish he is just a sweet and innocent boy , ayesha will hate veer for this.
Mallu