Veer and Ayesha clumsiness count :)

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I think from the looks of things, our Ayesha will be falling quite a lot. I suppose it is safe to open up a thread dedicated to her clumsiness.
So let the count begin. 😊

❤️First meeting: at the elevator, she falls backward and Veer catches her. Eyes lock. Music plays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MXrXK0T1Oo

❤️Second meeting: Poor girl is trying to clean the chandelier, her prim black pumps slip off the rung of the ladder, and there is our hero, ready and waiting.

❤️Predict a clumsy moment ladies!

My perfect fall for her:
Veer is walking and reading a file, failing to see Ayesha ahead of him, she is wiping a countertop, he crashes into her, she falls, and of course he falls atop of her.

Edited by LoveStruck21 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Another prediction
She might be walking with a heap of balnkets in her hand covering her up and walking straight and might collide with Raj straight.
All the blankets will fall and in the process to avoid her from falling he will hold her and a blanket will cover both of them.
Imagine whatever U like
----------
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is a superb topic😃 coz i think we have to put up with a lot of clumsy romance ,you know tripping and falling and catching, finally they will fall in love😆 my guess is she will slip somewhere near the pool and he will catch her...or it doesn't really matter where she falls,trips or collides... he will magically be there to catch her😉😆
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

This is a superb topic😃 coz i think we have to put up with a lot of clumsy romance ,you know tripping and falling and catching, finally they will fall in love😆 my guess is she will slip somewhere near the pool and he will catch her...or it doesn't really matter where she falls,trips or collides... he will magically be there to catch her😉😆

😆

Word Count: 1