Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
@Manisha: I loved your take Manisha. 😊

"well but the Creatives failed 2 use this opportunity as a stepping stone in their relationship n explore the sensitve aspect the Veer's character!
" Everything looked half baked yesterday. As Anjana put it quite patchy.

"awww but instead all he is carrying is the burden of being burden to his aunt.." I liked the way you put it... beautiful line... 😊

There is a good story here that can be explored beautifully, but standard of acting and presentation need to rise now. 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved you take on the epi, An (Sorry, don't know your name).

Seemed like a filler epi. They are taking it a bit slow. And the kid could sure give the grown-ups acting lessons.
Edited by Eventide - 14 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

Arwen πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So happy to see you here. 😊 Thank you for liking my take. Damsel in Distress looks so confused and Prince Charming is clueless. πŸ˜† I watch shows to kill time πŸ˜† Looking forward to reading your view at this forum. And, btw, I still have to pick LOTR and start reading...

confused and clueless ... An I m used to this ... which tele actors and characters do u know who are not confused and clueless at one point or the other ... if not all the time?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'll try to watch the show but it's telecast time is also the time when news is on every channel where i live so .... unless i manage to catch the repeats ... i mite miss episodes but i think its about time that i make an effort to b at least a little active in a forum ... so i'll come by and peek in here as often as possible😊 and btw .. i was surprised to read your "blabbering" .... never knew that u also post your takes like this about the shows tht u watch ....

as for LOTR... take your time ... and b sure to watch the movies immediately afterwards .... never before did i see a movie that actually lived upto the standards of the book it was based on.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eventide

Loved you take on the epi, An (Sorry, don't know your name).

Seemed like a filler epi. They are taking it a bit slow. And the kid could sure give the grown-ups acting lessons.

Thank you Eventide😊 You can call me An, everyone calls me that. 😊 The Kid should start acting classes on the set... everyone in the show, except Minnie and Parminder, need to join that.

Taking slow is fine but such a patchy presentation should be done away with. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

"confused and clueless ... An I m used to this ... which tele actors and characters do u know who are not confused and clueless at one point or the other ... if not all the time?"
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arwen, well said... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just watching this and a weekend show at the moment, so better these leads here give some substantial looks... πŸ˜†

I was surprised to read your "blabbering" .... never knew that u also post your takes like this about the shows tht u watch ....

Even I did not know... πŸ˜† I never used to write more than two to three lines at MRD forum... πŸ˜† M
ay be, it's all due to spamming so much at KMH Adda.
πŸ˜†

as for LOTR... take your time ... and b sure to watch the movies immediately afterwards .... never before did i see a movie that actually lived upto the standards of the book it was based on.

I'll do that. The movie keeps coming on Movie channels, but I want to read the book first and then watch the movie.

Looking forward to interacting with you here more often now... 😊

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@An - there are sooooooo maaannnnnnnnyyyyyy places in India but, lagtah pple in Soap world only know 1) Mumbai 2) Dehli 3) Shimla🀣🀣🀣 I hope we get some snow when Veer goes to find Jai in Shimla🀣🀣
And Jai and Veeru - 🀣🀣🀣 PB's been watching Sholay
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@An - there are sooooooo maaannnnnnnnyyyyyy places in India but, lagtah pple in Soap world only know 1) Mumbai 2) Dehli 3) Shimla🀣🀣🀣 I hope we get some snow when Veer goes to find Jai in Shimla🀣🀣

I agree its as if they have classified India into cold and hot regions only ,no in betweens, and its only metroes and hill stations which are so called chota shehars🀣🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
Great post as always, An!

I also have found the last 2-3 epis to be dragging and Ayesha is grating on my nerves now.....Nihaal is the only saving grace of this show.....Veer's acting left much to be desired in this 'sorry' filled epi as well....lol
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Shimla is the next stop after Mumbai Central... 🀣🀣🀣 I like the name Veer... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

I agree its as if they have classified India into cold and hot regions only ,no in betweens, and its only metroes and hill stations which are so called chota shehars🀣🀣

The middle class population lives in the small towns, and middle class ki ladki hi rich guys ko pakkad ke unpar jadoo kar deti hai... 🀣And, if it's a cold small town... the better, it frezees the rich man's mind and makes him the slave of the girl... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†