Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nice episode, but was not satisfied with veer's acting today...should have been more passion in the scene where he reveals about his brother. felt something was missing there, no spark, just felt that a bit of overating there....
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the Veesha scenes when she fell into his arms..n then he acting sweet n suddenly turning angry..but he did feel bad for her ..aww..
Nihal-Ayesha scene was cute too..its so sad that he dusnt get to enjoy things like others do..aww.
n Veer finally finds out that his bro is dead..he was so shocked ..but i wonder who was tat guy wid him in the precap..n who's photo was tat?
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hi!i m new at this forum.i really like this show.i love couple of veer and ayesha(veesha).i m confused that how veer is goona find that he has one nephew(nihal)
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey, i found some thing and thought of sharing with you all.
Aditi tailang first acted in star plus erial Sabki laadli Bebo. She was sumanjeet i.e. Amrit's sister but after couple of episodes she was changed and a new girl came in her place.

aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ oh really?..i watched a few epi's of that show but never saw her..newy thnx 4 sharin..
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Annie.. reallyy?? Not that i watched that show.. LOL!
but i love her in this show..
Got a chance to catch few mins of the show yesterday.... it has been a crazy week for me.. so this wkend is going to be Ajnabee marathon..
I loved the K3G types talk and hugs and all betw the two bros.. awwwww...
I see Pammi softening up... we knew she had a soft heart bless her..
Uffff @ Ayesha losing the locket.. mann .. why does every thing have to go wrong for the girl.. poor thing..
Ok.. more comments after i watch the epi in detail...
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I kept thinking I saw her somewhere, Lol thats where..
I liked the scene with that old man and Ayesha giving him that food and minnie says dont give him and Raj Comes::))
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was cute, the way rajdeep sir tried to cheer Ayesha and i think ayesha is beginning to like him but i don't want Ayesha to fall for him... what will happen of our veer?

I think Pammy will stop Ayesha from sending Nihal to that boarding school because she is feeling a little guilty.. but let's see what happens.

Veer does not know the existence of nihaal.... i wonder when he will come to know and how. i wish he won't get angry at ayesha for hiding nihaal from him.
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yah I also think, pammi will stop ayesha, but somehow it will be good if nihal is away for some days, cuz then more chances for Veer Ayesha..
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally caught up with all the episodes..

- Nihal is soooooo adorable..I love his and Ayesha's bond and when he talked about his Masi at picnic I cried buckets..He is the best actor in the show...I love him.....He is soooo understanding and scarifies a lot...I wonder why all the kids in real world aren't like him.lollll

- Ayesha is doing a great job trying to take care of Nihaal..I love all the small things she does it to make him happy..I love it when she talks to herself or her Didi asking her for guidance..Poor girl..Hope Pammi turns around soon and becomes her friend...

- Rajdeep is my another fav. and I am already scared about the day when he turns negative..lol..I think I am going to keep bugging Amita to not make him negative..lol..He is so caring..I love it when he gives order to Minnie..lolllll..Love the scene when he feeds cleaner..That was touching..

- Veer..I like the story but have to admit he needs to improve his acting..I think it would take him little time to adjust to all the emotional scnes..Unfortunately, I didn't feel anything when he found out about his brother..I wish it was little less dramatic and little more emotional.....On the other hand, I am glad he apologized to Ayesha..That was good..

- Minnie is the only character who irritates me in this show..:(

Can't wait for next week..I am looking forward to seeing how Nihaal reacts to boarding school idea..I think he is going to make us all cry..