Today's Precap - Making an interesting move

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey friends,
just saw the today's precap. it show's veer on the terrace of the hotel and yeah, he is with an unknown person. most probably, the detective he hired. well, the detective say's that, he found the address of the desired person.
then, we can see, veer discussing something with an elderly woman (dont know her name, but she looks like, she is also one of the members in the hotel's faculty) in the hotel room.
love
deepu πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think he's still searching for his brother right? does he know about nihaal's existence? i guess he has no family left at all now judging from what he told rajdeep about families....lets see detectivegiri kab tak chalti hai...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Deepu - thanks yaar - is the lady Veer's assistant?
@ Himani - Hmm - i so can't wait to watch this epi🀣... i think its gonna be awhile before Veer learns Nihaal is his nephew - i have faith the creative head (Prashantji) will draaaaaaaaaaagggggggg
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Deepu - thanks yaar - is the lady Veer's assistant?
@ Himani - Hmm - i so can't wait to watch this epi🀣... i think its gonna be awhile before Veer learns Nihaal is his nephew - i have faith the creative head (Prashantji) will draaaaaaaaaaagggggggg

Yes, she is Veer's assistant... who in today's episode gives an extempore speech on Veer's goodness and goes on to say, he is a copy of his father.

Drag Art Medalist won't disappoint us for sure... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Yes, she is Veer's assistant... who in today's episode gives an extempore speech on Veer's goodness and goes on to say, he is a copy of his father.

Anjana i will believe you guys that PB will drag it after all you have suffered his creativity in KMH and now in this tooπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†and An even I totally forgot about about that old secretary of veer's, his personal PR, wah, she waxed on so eloquently about his goodness, the entire speech of hers was🀣 all she needed was to get teary eyed🀣
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

I think he's still searching for his brother right? does he know about nihaal's existence? i guess he has no family left at all now judging from what he told rajdeep about families....lets see detectivegiri kab tak chalti hai...

hhmm.. yeah.. he is..
i am not sure regarding that..
yeah.. exactly.. i am thinking in the same way and figuring out the unsaid words from that scene.
love
deepu πŸ˜ƒ
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Deepu - thanks yaar - is the lady Veer's assistant? you welcome yaar. hmm yeah. may be she is his assistant..

Originally posted by: AngelsHeaven

so Arman is trying to cheer up ridz....
hope he succeeds
continue soon

Word Count: 1

shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Originally posted by: AngelsHeaven

so Arman is trying to cheer up ridz....
hope he succeeds
continue soon

oh yeah. thank's a lot for clearing the confusion..
hehe. i wish they won't...
love
deepu πŸ˜ƒ
shonaveer thumbnail
you welcome angel πŸ˜ƒ
love
deepu πŸ˜ƒ
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Anjana i will believe you guys that PB will drag it after all you have suffered his creativity in KMH and now in this tooπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†and An even I totally forgot about about that old secretary of veer's, his personal PR, wah, she waxed on so eloquently about his goodness, the entire speech of hers was🀣 all she needed was to get teary eyed🀣

teary eyed !!🀣