skywatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
After watching todays epi I think Ayesha will resign so that Veer and the whole management should understand what they did was wrong. And may be to keep her back Veer may cancel her punishment and she will work like other employees. And then the hatred feelings of Veer may turn soft.
Wat say guyz???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
well if i was in her shoes- i would hve resigned. but thn she rlly needs a job- as she is rlly low finanically.
lets wait n c wat happens
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kyphfanz

well if i was in her shoes- i would hve resigned. but thn she rlly needs a job- as she is rlly low finanically.

lets wait n c wat happens

agree with u ..
but we have to wait and watch .. what more can we do?
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think Ayesha will resign, and after her resignation Veer will come to know the truth that the wallet was stolen by someone else. And then maybe he will make Ayesha stay on her job and will soften towards her.
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ya, I also think that Ayesha will resign and if she attempts to take that step, the story will be more interesting seeing how veer may react to this.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm.. i just wish that, she will give her resignation, but veer will stop her... just like your prediction... the pace of the story is going great...
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She's going to resign?..well i hope not..but then she NEEDS a job!..why will she do tat?

i hope Veer stops her somehow..but m sure Rajveer will play a role in tat..

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well we all are thinking in da same way but guys its the show of cinvistass whose creatives always produces something different which are never thought before................the mon epc will give the clear idea.