Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm a bit late to the party. Just caught up with the show this weekend. Its a welcome change from all the mush filled shows currently on air. Hope it does not follow the same path as the others.
@Creativity: They keep repeating the done to death formulae lest we forget them.

I'd prefer if Ayesha goes easy on the 'deer in headlights' expressions. Although she is better than a few actresses on other shows.

I'm off to read your analysis of the previous epis. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Eventide - 14 years ago
1dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi.... Okay.. I'm not watching this show, but wanted to visit and say hello to everyone!!! πŸ€—It was mentioned that AN wrote a post here...and being mesmerized by her writing.. i couldn't resist. And once again, she proved me right.. she indeed is a talented writer! πŸ‘πŸΌ Nice to see some of the other adda buddies here. Enjoy! Me back to my Bekar Dil Ki Tammana and Pyar Ka Dushman on Sony~ 🀣

Farha 😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: natz

An & Anj excelente! the two of you are just amazing! I really want to watch the show now...looks like it'll have to wait until December...YouTube zindabad...πŸ˜†

Waiting for your post You-Tube watching comment... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayela09

Gracias An great post as always πŸ‘πŸΌ ... i agree why burden themselves calling creative heads do they even have one ?? what do they know the best is copy and paste no originality whatsoever.. like Anj said the situation that Veer was in was quite awkward and he didn't have a lot to do but to look serious, however his body lang could have been much better. Ayesha was impressive in the breakdown scene although she still needs to work on those expressions i find Parminder expressions quite pleasing but the chota sa has every possibility to get better....and the little cute one is star of the show!

I do not know but I find him bland... Parminder is Cool, like her simple act. Ayesha, I feel needs do away with those two expressions...
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

An, i agree veer's expressions are not becoming as of now...but maybe if he's given a few more dialogues per episode he might improve,lol this is totally a role reversal am usually used to seeing crying mute heroines but in this show we get to see bored and sulky mute hero instead....

I am looking forward to his scenes with dialogues, but for me the best actor is the one who makes an impression without saying a word. 😊 May be, it's was the director's fault for making him stand like a spectator... 😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Looking forward to reading your detailed comment Manisha. The show has promise but needs to pull-up its socks when it comes to acting and also fine-tune a little of presentation. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Shilpa Sweety: Fundoo Post ... πŸ˜†

"she started off good with her crying......but lagta he beech raaste she forgot wat she was crying for" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

While watching even I felt kuch kadbad hai ... heroine jee ke rone mein πŸ˜†

Farru: So glad to see your comment here. πŸ€—All the best with Crap Heart and Bhai-Behan show... πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

well Veer is a good actor, i mean Siddharth..but i guess the character needs to be that way..

I hope that he proves me wrong. 😊 Whatever I have seen of him till now, I do not find him good in the acting department. Will wait for some more time before I stamp what I think. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eventide

@Creativity: They keep repeating the done to death formulae lest we forget them.

I'd prefer if Ayesha goes easy on the 'deer in headlights' expressions. Although she is better than a few actresses on other shows.

We the generation have memorized it now, can they forget these done to death formulas for a decade... 😊

Blue Bold: Agree. 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
an123... so true- the main lead is so "dead" no commitment to the role he is playing part from frowning all the time. he needs to get less wooden. the girl is sweet. still needs to improve her acting skills too- quite dead in some scenes- too monotonous- the interactions with her nephew too contrived- not flowing easily- when we are with kids, there is an ease of body language- not there in the show.