Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

She does in the end. You will see that in plenty... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Trust Lost Cannot be Easily Regained

Prologue
I think my perspective on this episode is skewed by my experience as a lawyer. 😳 In my biz we have the concept of credibility. What is credibility? Its the quality of being believable or trustworthy. Once a person is found not credible then the court is more likely to find that individual not credible in the future (i.e. they have previously done something wrong then its believed they are more likely to do something else wrong).
Veer:
Veer has no reason to believe Ayesha. In fact after her impersonation of a guest, Veer has every reason to distrust her. And in terms of body language, it was an awkward situation today. Wat was he exactly supposed to do while Minnie interrogated the housekeeping staff and Ayesha in particular? She is their direct supervisor and her supervisor is Raj. Given that he does not trust Ayesha (she has already shown she is not credible through her prior conduct) and Minnie appeared to have control of the situation, why should/would he have intervened? He has no reason to intervene. His non-intervention to me makes sense especially given that its his hotel's reputation at stake. I am not saying he is a good actor, but there was not much scope for acting in this scene from my perspective.
Rajdeep?
He has something at stake. What? Why? Well he hired Ayesha, so if she is a thief then he made a huge error in judgment convincing Minnie to hire her and Veer to not fire her after breaking the vase. So, he is intervening and trying to prove his point - that his judgment can be trusted.
Minnie
Does not like Ayeesha and suspects Ayesha. Why shouldn't she? Ayesha's body language and non-response to her question about her whereabouts gives her ample reason to suspect something is not right with this employee. Also, lets not forget Ayesha was the one assigned to clean that room and was indeed the one who cleaned the room.
Ayesha
The actress did a good job in the crying scene and her reaction when confronted makes sense. She cannot blame anybody but, the circumstances for this. Her previous misconduct , the she cleaned the room, her body language, and non-responsiveness (due to the fact she is hiding Ninal) gives pple the ammo to accuse her. Hope she is practical enough to get that.
Pre-Cap
So, the truth will come out next week. Will that balance the scales between Ayesha and Veer? No. They are still boss and employee and frankly in the scale of things Ayesha's mistake was much graver then Veer's. Wat it may do, however, is give Veer a nudge (in the form of Raj) to re-think his perspective of Ayesha.
After-thoughts:
1. The creatives maybe using ghissa pita formula, but maybe its needed to move this story towards the creation of trust between Ayesha and Veer before all is shattered with the climatic truth about Veer & Nihal's relationship.
2. So far i like the acting of the actors playing Nihal, Pammi and Minnie.
3. I will reserve comment about Siddhart's (Veer's) acting until i see him do some softer scenes
P.S.
An - thanks for inspiring me to analyze after KMH
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

And in terms of body language, it was an awkward situation today. Wat was he exactly supposed to do while Minnie interrogated the housekeeping staff and Ayesha in particular? She is their direct supervisor and her supervisor is Raj. He has no reason to intervene. His non-intervention to me makes sense especially given that its his hotel's reputation at stake. I am not saying he is a good actor, but there was not much scope for acting in this scene from my perspective.

I was not expecting him to intervene or come in support of her, or interfere. The actor is a poor one... just watch him and Raj standing in the background, and when the camera focuses on them. That is simply bad acting according to me. His body language does not at all give the impression that he owns the five star hotel. 😊

Brillianto Post as always... πŸ€—

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ An
wonderful update yaar..πŸ‘...havent watched the epi....but me now really looking forward to yet a another statue model from Madam Tussad's (read Veer)..🀣..
@ Anjana
great analysis...πŸ‘πŸΌ..I enjoyed how u looked at the scenario from a completely different angle. Its always a pleasure to read diff view points.......gives u a broader perspective😳
Taiyo thumbnail
@Shilpa Sweety: "Another statue model from Madam Tussad's" ...

🀣bahot awkward statue tha ... πŸ˜† After you done watching, please do post your comment on the Statue... 🀣

Thank you... πŸ€—
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ An
sure sweety.....aaj kal mere paas chawanis ki collection hogayi he.πŸ˜†....or me daanvir ....mahavir .😳....thodi thodi daan dakshina sab ki potli me rakh dungi πŸ˜‰
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

@ An

sure sweety.....aaj kal mere paas chawanis ki collection hogayi he.πŸ˜†....or me daanvir ....mahavir .😳....thodi thodi daan dakshina sab ki potli me rakh dungi πŸ˜‰

Oye, Shilpa Sweety, only, I have the potli.. so all the chavannis go in my potli... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo, me done for the day... πŸ€—
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello An πŸ€—, haven't seen the episode yet.. but got the summary from your write up.
So are you watching Kritika and Karan's new shows?????
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

Hello An πŸ€—, haven't seen the episode yet.. but got the summary from your write up.

So are you watching Kritika and Karan's new shows?????

Lovely: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Where did you disappear? You watching this show??? I am not watching those two Sony's shows... bahot headache. πŸ˜†
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Lovely: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Where did you disappear? You watching this show??? I am not watching those two Sony's shows... bahot headache. πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Have been busy yaar. Life has suddenly become too hectic. yeah I watch this show. Its a mix of Maid in Manhattan and English babu desi mem.. Me love to watch M&B crap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Other two shows I don't watch it either.. bahot jyada headache yaar. πŸ˜†