Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Done to Death but not Yet Dead

You have the Canvas,

Play with Imagination,

Create you own Art,

Block all temptation.

There is something called thinking out of the box, and most of the creative heads of tele-land define it as: "Sitting out, in front of the idiot box, and jotting down the formula." These heads should be called formula copy heads, and not burden themselves with the title of CREATIVE. Most of them lack the imagination to create The Scene, and deliver something different.

If the protagonist is not strong but submissive and needy, be prepared to watch a scene where he/she will be blamed for stealing, and belittled in front of everyone. I can see no reason why the creative of this show should deprive us of such a done to death but not yet dead scene. After all, it's an equation changing one. If you want to believe so.

Today's episode starts off with a low budget tooth-paste moment and ends on Gycerine. The whole episode is devoted to Ayesha the thief. Minni is convinced that Ayesha is the culprit and has stolen the bearded delegate's wallet. Veer gives the go ahead to search Ayesha's room -- where Nihal is playing -- the only person who comes in support is Raj. Thankfully, Minni does not see the kid in the room. The episode ends on Ayesha's breakdown and Nihal asking her to quit.

Abysmal acting is an integral part of this show and it was so damn obvious today. Watch out for the male leads standing in the background while Minnie is accusing Ayesha -- they looked like two completely bored spectators. Veer's body language is so lame, and in spite of having the personality and screen presence, he does not fit this dynamic role.

And, looks like I have finally nailed it, it's not the fault of Veer's character that the actor is bland, but he is bland to begin with. Raj cannot act shocked and serious, and it was quite funny seeing him in the serious look. Ayesha cried beautifully, and that makes her quite a promising find.

The Drag Art gold medallist again showed us in this episode why he is the best in the business when it comes to dragging an episode.

If you want to see the positive: Today's episode laid the foundation for the love story to begin. They are equal now -- Ayesha played the prank, while Veer did not believe her innocence and ordered the search. Next week looks like a happening one.

Have a Great Weekend!

Enjoy!

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey An- just got back from court - let me read, watch and repost:)
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
Cherry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I saw the episode today 😊
Ayesha indeed looks promising...The girl will surely dazzle one day 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherry..

Cherry My Merry πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Read your comment at the Adda. Yes, she'll dazzle one day, just needs to get the right expressions in her kitty. She cried beautifully, and most of the actors, even the seasoned ones fail to do that.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cherry..

agree with you...
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: an12345678

there is something called thinking out of the box, and most of the creative heads of tele-land define it as: "Sitting out, in front of the idiot box, and jotting down the formula." These heads should be called formula copy heads, and not burden themselves with the title of CREATIVE. Most of them lack the imagination to create The Scene, and deliver something different.

ahaha, true- i see no reason for them to be creatives if the ideas r stolen n repeated a trillion types! it sometimes gets rlly frustrating- like wen minni was accusin ayesha- i changed the channel- not bcaz i felt bad for ayesha BUT bcaz i exactly knew wat was gna happen! LAME (right word u hve used)

Today's episode starts off with a low budget tooth-paste moment and ends on Gycerine. The whole episode is devoted to Ayesha the thief. Minni is convinced that Ayesha is the culprit and has stolen the bearded delegate's wallet. Veer gives the go ahead to search Ayesha's room -- where Nihal is playing -- the only person who comes in support is Raj. Thankfully, Minni does not see the kid in the room. The episode ends on Ayesha's breakdown and Nihal asking her to quit

hahah i like ur starting line 😊.

Abysmal acting is an integral part of this show and it was so damn obvious today. Watch out for the male leads standing in the background while Minnie is accusing Ayesha -- they looked liked two completely bored spectators. Veer's body language is so lame, and in spite of having the personality and screen presence, he does not fit this dynamic role.

I fully agree, Veer, today, was a disspointment- i dont mean, tht he should hve bcked ayesha- but instead of standing like a goof- looking like he has noo clue wats happening! - BAD facial expression.

And, looks like I have finally nailed it, it's not the fault of Veer's character that the actor is bland, but he is bland to begin with. Raj cannot act shocked and serious. It was quite funny seeing him in the serious look. Ayesha cried beautifully, and that makes her quite a promising find.

Ayesha did a gd job today- the crying down part was done well. it looked like she was hurt. Well done.

The Drag Art gold medallist again showed us in this episode why he is the best in the business when it comes to dragging an episode.

ahahah truuuuueeee- the whole scene should hve taken only 10 min! - tho i dont think this stealing scene was required.

If you want to see the positive: Today's episode laid the foundation for the love story to begin. They are equal now -- Ayesha played the prank, while Veer did not believe her innocence and ordered the search. Next week looks like a happening one.

tht makes a lil happy! i want to see more of Veer n Ayesha . i feel Veer is gna plan a staff party- to gain bck junior staff trust in the hotels seniors.

Have a Great Weekend!- πŸ˜ƒ you too :) Enjoyy!

Word Count: 0

Taiyo thumbnail
@kyphfanz: Thank you for posting your comments. Yes, Ayesha was Cool in that last scene. I find Minni also quite impressive ... and I had fun watching the blame game scene -- Veer and Raj standing in the background looked so lost and bored. πŸ˜† As if they had nothing to do with this show. πŸ˜†

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank U An. As always wonderful updateπŸ‘. Didnt get to watch yesterday's epi yet πŸ˜’. Iam so busy at work ,its getting harder to watch all these shows πŸ˜†. Anyways I can visualize what transpired on screen thru that amazing update of urs.... I will comment once I watch the epi 😳.

Anu
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Thank U An. As always wonderful updateπŸ‘. Didnt get to watch yesterday's epi yet πŸ˜’. Iam so busy at work ,its getting harder to watch all these shows πŸ˜†. Anyways I can visualize what transpired on screen thru that amazing update of urs.... I will comment once I watch the epi 😳.

Anu

Anu: πŸ€— You watch yesterday's and skip this one... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And, I am not writing much about what is transpiring in the episode... just blabbering. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you for your words. 😊
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

Anu: πŸ€— You watch yesterday's and skip this one... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And, I am not writing much about what is transpiring in the episode... just blabbering. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you for your words. 😊

But u said the girl cried ? 😳 I want to see how that girl cries πŸ˜† and how dumb can the leads act πŸ˜†.