kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

In the precap, they showed that the guy whose room Ayesha cleaned, lost his wallet and Minnie😑 is

accusing Ayesha of stealing!!. She asks, if she didn't steal..why did she go out of the hotel and says might

have gone out to hide the wallet!! Veer and Raj are just standing there!!

Maybe Veer will feel guilty after they find the wallet..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How cliched... why a stealing scene is necessary to show what all crap Chotu Ajnabee (Ayesha) is going through in this big bad world.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know that scene was like Oh no here we go again round round the merry go around...where the heroine is always blamed and has to suffer....when i saw that delegate praise ayesha for her decoration i thought probably we will see a scene where he praises ayesha in front of everyone....but i forgot the one fundamental rule that creatives follow "Thou shall not give the viewers what they want to see, thou shall repeat only the same stupidity and make everyone suffer"πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

"Thou shall not give the viewers what they want to see, thou shall repeat only the same stupidity and make everyone suffer"πŸ˜†

Cool One... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This kind of crap has been so overdone that it no longer amuses... Why cannot the head of a creative think and come out with some original ideas.
reepicheep thumbnail
Thank you😊 I know this poor heroine thief track is done to death in so many shows, why not show something else,but its hopeless to expect it from the creatives....

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yawn.

Kuch naya dikhao yaar.

When the bald guy was praising Ayesha's work, I was hoping that maybe Veer would walk by and hear it, or the bald guy would turn around and tell Veer that his staff is fantabulous...but no. Of course not. When its good news, no one is there to hear it, but when its bad the whole freaking staff is there. Irritating.

The stupid bald guy left it at the gym. Of course. Isn't that what he asked Ayesha after his compliment? Where the gym was or something?

Stupid man, suit woot pehenke gym gaya...sigh.

The originality is slowly slipping away...please salvage it creatives...please don't jump on the bandwagon....I beg of you!
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

Yawn.

Kuch naya dikhao yaar.

When the bald guy was praising Ayesha's work, I was hoping that maybe Veer would walk by and hear it, or the bald guy would turn around and tell Veer that his staff is fantabulous...but no. Of course not. When its good news, no one is there to hear it, but when its bad the whole freaking staff is there. Irritating.

The stupid bald guy left it at the gym. Of course. Isn't that what he asked Ayesha after his compliment? Where the gym was or something?

Stupid man, suit woot pehenke gym gaya...sigh.

The originality is slowly slipping away...please salvage it creatives...please don't jump on the bandwagon....I beg of you!

I know I thought the same thing that probably he will praise her in front of the staff, but no we have to watch thief thief track now.....

"Stupid man, suit woot pehenke gym gaya...sigh. "
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

I know that scene was like Oh no here we go again round round the merry go around...where the heroine is always blamed and has to suffer....when i saw that delegate praise ayesha for her decoration i thought probably we will see a scene where he praises ayesha in front of everyone....but i forgot the one fundamental rule that creatives follow "Thou shall not give the viewers what they want to see, thou shall repeat only the same stupidity and make everyone suffer"πŸ˜†

I agree!!..but I guess according to them, she will have to suffer a lot for Veer to feel for her!! Why can't these

ppl do something different?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 Ya - i was flipping channels while my lappy was cooling last nighte and saw the promo and am thinking maybe Nihal's sach will come out as to why she went outside de hotel. But u all are likely right - its gonna be the same ghissa pitta Heroine falsely accused of stealing and then later hero feels guiltyπŸ€ͺ😑
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago