Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
BTW ..saare adda waasion ko PDG ka salaam Namaste ,,,,,we finally meet somewhere ....
will see if imarti devi wants to comment on her bhaiyya's show ...πŸ˜†
Ram Dulari is going through a messy divorce these days and is busy fighting a custody battle of her own .....
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@An: Wonderful...An...... i always luv readin ur stuf...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Aditi:
wow...sooo gud 2 c u back here... πŸ€—.. oooh oooh... PDG girl toooo wow this thread is gonna rock..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
@Lovely:
Wer r u??
@Sanju: I think Prateeksha's role is better than Veeru's to ponder abt... n me liking the fact that.. Kritz chose 4 a totally different "role" than Arohi... unlike Karan.. who chose better "serial"... but at the end of the day.. its success that counts.. but i really hope.. gud acting, story, n characters truimph over silly dramas.. lets hope 4 best.. for now me quitting out of Crap Heart... watching.. PKB for Kritz...
coming 2 epi.. really i liked Ayesha_Nihaal scenes.. Nihaal though he doesnt look cute has a very cute, loving, understanding persona.. n thats the best part of him... his character... i luv him..
Ayesha. n Veer.. i still need 2 catch up with those characters 2 comment anything deep abt them..
so for now.. c u..in eve...
Luv,πŸ˜›
Manisha
Prateeksha for An:
Yesterday v saw some more of Prateeksha.. she protrayed her character well... the lonesome depressed Prateeksha believes how does love or money in life matter more when the ones whom 2 share with r not near you.. life taught her a bitter lesson quite early in her life by separating her loved ones .. she understood wat "death" means in such a tender age.. n thats something very sad... i guess thats y three elder siblings r more bitter, sad, depressed than Misti, the youngest one... Prateeksha doesnt want 2 marry.. neither for love nor for money...she just wants 2 live all by herself with just one hope that she will meet her bros n sis once in her lifetime...
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An I miss reading your takes! πŸ˜’ πŸ€— Don't watch the show so I'm kinda lost...but I'll refrain from commenting on anything you write...me not good enough for it 😳
natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tibs09

BTW ..saare adda waasion ko PDG ka salaam Namaste ,,,,,we finally meet somewhere ....

will see if imarti devi wants to comment on her bhaiyya's show ...πŸ˜†

Ram Dulari is going through a messy divorce these days and is busy fighting a custody battle of her own .....

Aditi πŸ€— my condolences to Ram Dulari... πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Aditi & Manisha: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Early days for this show, still needs to pick-up let's see what happens after couple of weeks. Nihal is the star of here, and the best act among the lot.

PDG:
Tumne divoce karwa diya Ram Dulari ka... kyon, kyon... Aaj kal ke relationships.

Manisha: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Your brief intro of Pratiksha is making the character sound so classy, and making me believe that KK(f) has got an author backed role. Will try checking out yesterday's episode... 😊

Natz:
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Glad to see you here. 😊 Thank you for your words... 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
An , Natz ..nahin yaar do not be sorry for Ram Dulaari ...the bail/saand was no good ....she better off ....and there are other fish in the pond or let say other bail/saand in the field 🀣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

An , Natz ..nahin yaar do not be sorry for Ram Dulaari ...the bail/saand was no good ....she better off ....and there are other fish in the pond or let say other bail/saand in the field 🀣

PDG... πŸ€—ah ha... make sure that she gets remarried to good one this time... πŸ˜† And, do not give her your factory's hay ... looks like Ram Dulari is not able to digest it ... πŸ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
natz thumbnail

🀣
oho, apni Ram Dulaari is a typical BT protagonist haan...aik nahin toh doosra sahee...doosra nahi toh teesra πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tussi great ho!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
An if u really want to watch Prateeksha..no need to go through the entire torture..bas watch 3 mins of first part ..and u r doneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she is nothing more than a cameo yaar...the main lead is someone else who just don't know the "abcd" of acting..
Regarding this show...story seems interesting..so let me give it a try😳
raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi everyonee.....πŸ€—

hw are u all...natz...jyoti...aditi.....

raga