Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Anjana...
yaar thats wat me doing as well.......giving my darshan everywhere for our adda buddies........par yaar.... its a ghambhir confusion 🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Hello Everyone...An wonderful analysisπŸ‘πŸ‘..I don't watch it but always loved your take,..just saw u r writing regularly here..so thought of dropping in and say a hi to everyone out here😳
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
will comment after watching πŸ˜ƒ
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shilpa baby πŸ˜†...i'm going to stick to bayttaab and pkb forums....first come-first served u see πŸ˜†....but will visit this forum on and off only because adda buddies ke darshan ho jayengey πŸ˜ƒ
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ Sanju....

me will try watchin this show over w/ends to catch up....and like u will give darshans on and off πŸ˜‰
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is it me? Or does Peggy Bundy not resemble Minnie?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was good....Nihaal definitely takes the cake,he's such a sweet kid,realistic too without being overwhelmingly goody-goody or annoying....many a times in other shows when good sweet kids are portrayed they come across as fake and their acting is over the top...but this kid is doing a bang on job, a natural....its very nice to see that his maturity comes from his life's circumstances right now and that has been portrayed believably.... and good that they showed him strong and capable of handling his problems,he won't get bullied so easily...just love the ayesha-nihaal interactions😊

veer giving ayesha a killer stare was also goodπŸ˜‰ shows that he's definitely keeping an eye on her...

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ht312: Even I am liking Nihaal and Ayesha's interactions. The kid is a natural and not saccharine sweet to irritate you. πŸ˜† Yep, in most of the shows ... kids turn out to be onscreen pests, irritating you ...,

I liked the look that he gave but the girl is so one dimensional when it comes to expressions that the scene did not come alive.

The scenes between Nihaal and Ayesha are not over-dramatic and are normal... I am liking that. 😊

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely: Where did you disappear? Glad to see you in this thread, if you watching the show (looks like you watching)... do post your views about Ayesha ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or, you reserve your danda only for BT leads... 😊

Sanjukta, Nayela and Shilpa Sweety, Jyoti: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ An great synopsis...
you know my heart really goes out to that Kid , not only because he is the best actor in the show but also when i see his character I remember so many kids who have to grow up before time ....who are such a relief from spoiled brats you normally see these days all around you ....to have such a sensitive responsible kid is such a blessing ...
anj - the only way I ineterprted her expression was what i call the bhikhari expression ....as if you are trying to show how helpless you are and have no options...pata nahin ... i hate her acting ....I hope she improves ....
I really do not know how the confrontation scenes between Veer and Ayesha will go ...first of all she has the height disadvantage ..and then her repertoire of expressions is really limited....
You know at the end for me atleast for now there are two saving graces the story and the Kid....