Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@An - i don't think she knows what look to give back. Is she angry? guilty? confused?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think... she is waiting for the look to get over so that she can get back to work... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: an12345678

I think... she is waiting for the look to get over so that she can get back to work... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nah - the look throws her enough to make her oblivious to Minnie's appearance on the scene. She is definitely distracted.☺️
Editted:
And i totally agree - Veer and Nihal should connect before he realizes Nihal's connection to Ayeesha. And i truly hope both these things happen before he realizes that Nihal is his nephew too. PB being the master dragger I am sure we have ways to go before the Nihal & Veer family connection is revealed.
P.S. Let Aditi know u r posting. She watchesπŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: an12345678

Nihal is an absolute treat to watch. He is innocence personified, caring, understanding, wise, and accommodating, but one can clearly see, a childhood lost. If Ayesha is the guardian, Nihal is the angel who will see to it that his aunt never has to worry because of him.

I def agree- he soo sweet and very mature! Its rare to see a kid being soo understanding. woah, im sure the creatives arent exaggerating, there r kids who r very smart and mature for their age even in real life. πŸ˜ƒ

Bullies: I'll hit you, I'am strong, you are weak, obey my orders -- we are Bullies. In our life, we meet them at every corner. The kid who pushed Nihal down and Minni who wants to see Ayesha fired, both are bullies. Bullies of different size and kind, but nevertheless bullies. They pick on the weakest and make their life a living hell. In today's episode: at school, Nihal was surrounded by three mischief makers, and at work, Minni was squeezing the energy out of Ayesha.

lol bullies are always there- its like a norm of life!
A Cold Stare: That is all what Ayesha got from Veer today.
I wanted more scenes between them. but i guess its too early to complain πŸ˜›

Veer failed to impress as the scion of a business empire when he meets the delegates who have come to inspect the hotel.

I agree- he was acting like any other manager- i felt Raj did a better job in tt scene.

Raj looks overexcited for no reason. He needs to settle down and not give the impression that he is going to take off.

He has the happy go lucky kinda nature- i like his charcter.

Ayesha: Please girl, you have the presence, just make your expressions work. Do not always make it look like you are waiting for the other to finish the dialogues, so that you can start off yours.

Time- im giving her a lil more time to work on it

The best connection which shows onscreen is between Ayesha and Nihal, and looks like they bring the best out of each other.

I totally agree- Beautiful relationship.

Is there only one room available in that big five star hotel?

HAHAHAHπŸ˜† i guess so πŸ˜›

Word Count: 0

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@kyphfanz:
t
here r kids who r very smart and mature for their age even in real life. πŸ˜ƒ
Especially who have lost their dear ones, they suddenly grow-up beyond their age. 😊

lol bullies are always there- its like a norm of life!

True... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wanted more scenes between them. but i guess its too early to complain πŸ˜›

I have no complaints at the moment. She is just another employee ... 😊

Raj: I feel, he has springs in his body... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey An...πŸ€—.
loved ur posts from yesterday n today.....
havent really been following the show.......but will defo catch up on it this w/end......πŸ˜ƒ
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm tired watching other 2 shows and writing πŸ˜†...can anyone plz tell me in 3 lines (πŸ˜†) what the story is about and which character is what?...☺️..updates samajhne mein aasani hogi πŸ˜ƒ..btw i liked both PKB and bayttab today...either the shows are getting better or my expectations are going down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€— An,Anjana,Sanjukta Good to see the adda here 😊. Love the kid. he is just so adorable. As far as the leads , both need to improve.
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Didnt watch the epi yet....busy today a bit....but looks like there is nothing much in todays epi πŸ˜† .....

BTW Nice one An 😳.

Anu

You watch this show as well?????? Adda ka dera yaha shift ho gaya kya?
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ sanju
yaar sach me......saare adda waasi chaaro taraf phel gaye he jasoos ki tarha...🀣.pata nahi lagta kaha pe spamming ziada horahi he🀣
waise me havent really been following the show so much.....but just know that its a story about a masi(ayesha) and nephew (nihaal).😳......maasi the current guardian of Nihaal landed up @ hero's hotel for job to earn a living and support the kid. But becoz of an incident (aamir zada driving his car in full speed splashing muddy water on the heroine...typical filmy style🀣) where Ayesha n hero (veer) first encountered each other......they apparently have a slight clashπŸ˜’....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Lovely - long time no seeπŸ€— How is your son? Is he around same age as Nihal? The kid is super cute.
@Sanju πŸ€—
Story ka short synopsis:
1. Maasi inherits kid when her sister (his mom) and her jiju die
2. Maasi finds job at kid's uncle's hotel. But, they not getting along and don't know that they are connected through the kid (he's chacha and she is maasi).
3. Right now chachaji is looking for his nephew - meanwhile Maasi is hiding kid from her employer (chachaji) becoz she is supposed to be single while working at his five star hotel.
Right now she is trouble with her employer because she impersonated a guest and complained about his crap hotel. He is punishing her for this by making her work in every department:P but, has not told the rest of the staff why she is really being punished. They think its becoz she broke a vase.
Hope this entices u to watchπŸ˜ƒ
@Shilpa - just watch everything🀣 like me
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago