Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

I may be a kid,

But, I can see you,

Do not worry,

I'll take care of you,

My sweet aunt fairy!

Nihal is an absolute treat to watch. He is innocence personified, caring, understanding, wise, and accommodating, but one can clearly see, a childhood lost. If Ayesha is the guardian, Nihal is the angel who will see to it that his aunt never has to worry because of him.

The last scene: He needs the money for the picnic and wants to prove a point, but seeing that his aunt is working real hard to make the job permanent, he does not say anything and assures her that everything is all right. Nihal does this in spite of knowing that he will be mocked at in the school if he fails to submit picnic money or bring puri-bhajji. The scene tugs at your heartstrings and makes you feel sad seeing a young child acting like a young man.

Bullies: I'll hit you, I'am strong, you are weak, obey my orders -- we are Bullies. In our life, we meet them at every corner. The kid who pushed Nihal down and Minni who wants to see Ayesha fired, both are bullies. Bullies of different size and kind, but nevertheless bullies. They pick on the weakest and make their life a living hell. In today's episode: at school, Nihal was surrounded by three mischief makers, and at work, Minni was squeezing the energy out of Ayesha.

Ayesha and Nihal were facing the ordeal of life without complaining, not showing even an ounce of their trouble to the other. Today's episode was all about aunt and her nephew.

A Cold Stare: That is all what Ayesha got from Veer today.

Veer failed to impress as the scion of a business empire when he meets the delegates who have come to inspect the hotel.

Raj looks overexcited for no reason. He needs to settle down and not give the impression that he is going to take off.

Ayesha: Please girl, you have the presence, just make your expressions work. Do not always make it look like you are waiting for the other to finish the dialogues, so that you can start off yours.

The best connection which shows onscreen is between Ayesha and Nihal, and looks like they bring the best out of each other.

Is there only one room available in that big five star hotel?

Even I want to go on a picnic... 😊

Enjoy!!!😊

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
show is going gooddddddd..............i am loving it.......πŸ˜ƒ

raga
Edited by raga.s - 14 years ago
raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An..........πŸ€—

wonderful update....πŸ˜ƒ

raga
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Prologue:

Episode:
If you don't stand up to a bully in the first instance then be prepared for the bullying to continue. Nihal did the right thing today by standing up to the boy bullying him. I am totally loving this kid.πŸ€—And i loved how he did not let the "bully" define him. As for Minnie and Ayesha - there is a difference in there interaction. The side by side "bullying" reflects that life gets more complicated as we grow older and more dynamics come into play like employee-boss.
Also wat a stare btwn Ayesha and Veer. 😍 When a man can stop you in your tracks with a mere look then its time to start guarding one's heart. Ayesha does not like Veer, but i think she maybe starting to respect him. Also, in this case i think she is feeling guilty for what she did and rightly so.
Afterthoughts:
I have loads, but have to work - will engage them later
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anjana Puttar: Veer gave a perfect COLD Look, but Chotu Ajnabee ... she cannot give anything back without the support of dialogues. 😊 It's good at the moment, but if she continues with her two expressions, me will find it quite irritating.

The kid is the best part of the show. 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Didnt watch the epi yet....busy today a bit....but looks like there is nothing much in todays epi πŸ˜† .....

BTW Nice one An 😳.

Anu
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@An - I am loving the chemistry btwn Ayesha & Nihal just like u and am really hoping to see the same kind of chemistry with a touch of male bonding btwn Veer and Nihal
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Anjana Puttar: Veer gave a perfect COLD Look, but Chotu Ajnabee ... she cannot give anything back without the support of dialogues. 😊 It's good at the moment, but if she continues with her two expressions, me will find it quite irritating.

The kid is the best part of the show. 😊

@An - i don't think she knows what look to give back. Is she angry? guilty? confused?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Didnt watch the epi yet....busy today a bit....but looks like there is nothing much in todays epi πŸ˜† .....

Thank you Anu 😊 I think that is the best part of this show there is nothing in it but still it attracts you. 😊

Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@An - I am loving the chemistry btwn Ayesha & Nihal just like u and am really hoping to see the same kind of chemistry with a touch of male bonding btwn Veer and Nihal

It should happen without Veer knowing that he is Ayesha's nephew. 😊 It'll be COOL to watch then. 😊