Veer & Nihal - When will they meet?

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

I think it will be interesting to see Veer, who is all angry young man interact with Nihal. I hope they have great chemistry. I am wondering if the pre-cap is a signal they will meet soon after Nihal gets bullied. I see a lot of single parents in my adopted country - the best is always having two parents that are genuinely engaged and interested in the child. Hopefully - nihal will have that.

What do u all think? Will they meet today or soon? If so how? This show really has me excited.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anjana:do u really think that they will meet so soon dont forget PB is the creative head and you know what he is best for draggggg πŸ˜†...i beleive it's not going to be so early and why do i feel it's only goin to be after Veer starts to fall in love with ayesha.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Nayela - it would be interesting if they met now but, Veer does not realize that Nihal is connected to Ayeesha. It would be fun to see some male bonding between them
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Nayela - it would be interesting if they met now but, Veer does not realize that Nihal is connected to Ayeesha. It would be fun to see some male bonding between them

agree, it would be very engaging to see the male chemistry between them too without Veer actually knowing that he is connected to Ayesha..that would be very cool to watch.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

I think it will be interesting to see Veer, who is all angry young man interact with Nihal. I hope they have great chemistry. I am wondering if the pre-cap is a signal they will meet soon after Nihal gets bullied. I see a lot of single parents in my adopted country - the best is always having two parents that are genuinely engaged and interested in the child. Hopefully - nihal will have that.

What do u all think? Will they meet today or soon? If so how? This show really has me excited.😳

I haven't watched the epi.. will comment about the precap..
but to talk about chemistry of Nihal and Veer....
I think it is going to rock... Nihal is a great and loving kid.... affection just ozzes out of that boy.. i love him!!!
So i am thinking that he will get the best out of Veer.. i am not worried..

@ ur comment about two parents:
I agree that both the parents get balance in a kids life.. but hope Nihal gets the love of both as a family!

My only hope is .. with the twist and turns that Ayesha's story is going to have.. i hope that Nihal is not effected....πŸ˜•
Edited by dmg07 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They won't meet so soon I think, but I think Veer will be drawn towards the kid after all nihaal is such a adorable and lovable kid...he will definitely soften up veer...i agree that they should interact without veer knowing that nihaal's connected to ayesha, it will be more fun...and i think their chemistry will rock😊
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ anj I agree it would be a nice twist if they meet now and continue that relationship for sometime before ayesha comes into the picture ....
yeah ....Nihaal then would play a catalyst in the lives of twp people he loves ...par khair ....right now Veer character is all hard ....have not seen any softness ...except for the one eyelock but it too was difficult to interpret
aditi
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
The order i would like it in:
1. Nihal & Veer meet and bond
2. Veer realizes Nihal is Ayesha's newphew (probably there can be confusion here as to whether he's her mom🀣)
3. Veer and Ayesha connect over Nihal
4. Veer learns that Nihal is his newphew - thinks Ayesha knew but didn't tell him.
5. Ayesha learns about Veer & Nihal ki connection
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
today? ...no way yaar...there no way thell get them together so quickly, but it would be awesome if they did...id really like to see, the angry yound man being all kiddy with nihal :)
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish the same too..