biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Aditi Tailang-Siddharth Shukla height mismatch

TV actor Aditi Tailang is too short for her 6 feet tall co-actor Siddharth Shukla and has to use a table when giving close shots with him in the TV show shoots.

Aditi Tailang the new bee on television is on the news these days for her serial as well as for her height. The actress is too short in front of her co-star, Siddharth Shukla which does sometimes creates problem.

"The actress is facing such problems during the shoot. Siddharth is tall as 6 feet and Aditi is too short and thus we have to use a small table when there are close frame scenes between the two," chirps the birdie from the production house.

When contacted Aditi she denied about this matter and replied, "No there is no such problems of height and I don't use table at all during the shoot."

On the other side Siddharth chirped, "Yes Aditi has to use the stand sometimes but it's not the problem for her neither for me. That's ok with us."

Our source further quips, "If the table is not available it becomes difficult for us to shoot with them. Aditi too sometimes feels irritated but as we have no bank, somehow we have to manage it."

All we can say here is that, the height does not matter but the work.

-Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣🤣 Hello Jaya and Ambitabhji
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHA...

How cute.

They should totally factor this into a scene one day. Totally Jaya and Amitabh ishtyle!

I think its super cute, and I think the audience can care less about how tall they are.

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
even i noticed that too, but they look so cute that thier height does'nt bother me at all.
Mallu
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.Hope everything works out fine
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oh i think, it looks very CUTE! the height difference brings out gd chemistry between them.
I care less abut the height issue- as long as they act well- im Happy
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who cares about the height,its the chemistry that matters😉 but the article was too funny🤣
437810 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
haha!
still cute man!!!
thanx
biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaar jo Veesha ka height article aya hai kahin donno kay beech problem to nahin hain app ne article parha hai app ko kya laga guys plzz explain ker den.is article mein kahin aisa to nahin hai kay Sid aur Additi kay beech problem ho plzzzzz explain ker den actually meri english itni achi nahin hai . i love Veesha jodi
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Have they ever heard about high heels?🤪