Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Anj there was this SRK film called English Babu desi mem..story is exactly similar to this particular film..there also the kid's parents died and that boy's maasi looked after the kid..and SRK was the uncle of the kid who wanted his custody and so decided to pataofy the maasi played by Sonali bendre..and from then on the love story starts...that film was a flop because the execution was pathetic
This show seems good till now..lets see what happens in the future and how the love story unfolds between the main leads😳
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ natz ..arrey yaar nahin ...i started watching ajanbi br4 knowing what time PKB airs ..i was totally oblivious of TV for 3 weeks and this show kind of started last week .so it kind of synced in ....buss itni si baat hai ...I will catch kritz ..over the weekend ...I saw one epi of PKB this week and there was no kritz...πŸ˜”
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aditi keep your eyes glued to the screen when you watch PKB...Kat FFed Kritika out of the episode a couple of days ago πŸ˜† Jyoti calls her a bhoot πŸ˜† bandi comes and goes in between the syapa circus called Pakao Kachra from Bengali ma...πŸ˜†