Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Anjana my name is Himani😊 i agree the trp system and grp and whatever else is definitely flawed, i don't support it either.... I for one detest all these social drama shows that are currently airing, so it was such a relief to come across a show like this....I know the only content offered for youth is reality shows on MTV or channel V which are not always great either...its sad to see star one which was the sole channel providing young shows is also going that way....

will surely join your promotion thread, this show definitely has potential and if we start early on we can make an impact😊
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
anj ...It is MB and nothing but MB ...so far ....bechaari fatehaal garib heroine ...rich snooty hero ....a child ...jo pakka uske bhai aur iski sister ka hai ....
MB nahin to aur kya hai ....haan later they will put desi tadka ..drag it have a few MUs ....rona dhona ...probably some dialogues on aukaat to make it an Indian show .....πŸ˜†
but it would be interesting to see whether Veer like atypical MB hero to get the heroine and capture her ...will use the child or what .....or he wants the child more and Ayesha is just an appendage he has to live with ..... dekhte hainπŸ˜‰
aditi
tibs09 thumbnail
@ VishiD ..Girl you are absolutely right ..atleast in atypical MB novel this is how it goes ...
I hope PB does not add too much desi stuff in it .....next thing we know Veer ki Ma takes avataar .....LOL
tibs09 thumbnail

@ Anj, Himani girls you are so right ...I myself keep searching high and low for ashow that I can watch, which is not typical saas bhau ...karva chauth ...naand devar drama ....which does not have two wives and unlimited rona dhona ,,,,,it just drives me crazy ....

I really do not understand that in almost a whole decade has the not indian market matured to move towards a more broader variety ..i guess it was 2000 when Ekta came up with Saas bahu ....and all we have seen are infinite number of clones of that show.....
ohh .and before i forget most of the channels in the name of TRP dish out reality TV where petty people fight pettily for petty issues and use petty language and it is supposed greatest business ideas ever ...
I read in UK they closed down big brother coz people found to boring ..i hope the same kind of realization dawns on Indian channels and they stop airing reality shows where people just gang up on each other and throw each other out in the name of great TV
aditi
tibs09 thumbnail
@ Payal ...in DMG Yuvraaj Naina story is kind of getting interesting ...right .....
i just hope they soon finish the Jiah Drag ....
Aditi
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pagal Bander has no brains it seems 🀣 I cannot watch this show or anything he's part of after what he did to KMH...that crap shaadi and Akshita's grammy was a bit too much for me! 😑
tibs09 thumbnail

natz ..bechaare ko maaf kar de tujhe imarti devi ki kasam ....kya pata uski kya majboori rahi ho .....🀣

natz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tibs09

natz ..bechaare ko maaf kar de tujhe imarti devi ki kasam ....kya pata uski kya majboori rahi ho .....🀣

yaar majboori thee show khatam karna...OTT bshit nai! 😑 but ab Imarti Devi ki kasam dee hai toh chalo maaf kiya...(you owe her big time Pagal Bander! 😑) still won't watch the show πŸ˜† me busy spamming, watching (and trying to write for) PKB & BDKTH...I'm loyal to Mai & BT πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
tibs09 thumbnail
yep Me watched BDT yesterday and the mirchi saaga .....
did not see PKB ...coz the timings clashed with ajnabbi ...will try to catch it on weekend ...i really want to see how kritz faring .l...
natz thumbnail
Aditi you're ditching Kritika for Ajnabees?? 😲 πŸ˜† bhaiyya more important kya? 🀣