Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
RAJDEEP...NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN.

No offense to Raj lovers, I HATE HATE HATE HATE love triangles in which girl likes hero 1, but hero 2 likes girl, ....its just.....a mess and a nuisance to watch.

Veer boys uncle...check.
Veer will like Ayeesha....check.
Marriage....iuuno.
Ayeesha liking Raj.....please no!

In the end...all Indian Soap Operas fall the Mills and Boons bandwagon somehow.

Even if Raj does end up liking her, and turns negative, its still terrible to watch wounded lover pine for lost love and utilize evil tactics to get back at her unwillingness to return the affection. Sigh.

I would like for Veer to develop respect for Ayesha, and I would NOT like to see the whole battle of the sexes thing. Its been done to death, they hate each other, then they start to love each other. I mean, from Ayesha's part she doesn't like him much, but I don't want to see any verbal or physical "takraar". I mean Ayesha can be weary of him and all that, and Veer can make her life hell with all the work he wants to give her, but yelling and calling each other out, I don't like.

I don't know how I feel about the whole marriage of convenience. I mean, we all know how that works....I mean it might be nice to see...but...its just predictable what will happen.

I don't know what I want out of this drama in all honesty....just originality? Despite the fact that the story is taken from many other sources, it is still something fresh and new, and the characters are breath a whole new life into it, its just I don't want it to be ruined.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Raga - I didn't think brain transplants were truly possible🤓.

Jokes Apart - get well sooon kid🤗 and good to see u
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Love Struck - given the encounters they have already had and the fact that Veer feels that he has been made a fool of, I think they are headed for tashaan and takraar whether we like it or not.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehara

i read mills & boon novels!! and it will be awsome, if this show turns out to be one too.... like u said blackmailing aysha to marry him and they fall in love!!! that will be so cute!!!😊

storyline sounds interesting 😳
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@anj: yup seems straight out of M&B... ha ha ha.. but wont mind seeing it.. i wud luv the luv-hate relationship.. n defo some gud romance... the stories r never original so i dont mind luv stories repeating.. but shudnt b bore after a gud start like Mayank-Nupur in MJHT... neways.. its clear.. Veer is gonna feel jealous of Raj-Ayesha bonding... n then when he wud abt 2 fall 4 her.. wud come 2 know abt how she is really her opponent... it wud b gud 2 c them fighting for child's custody..

Edited by violette - 14 years ago
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
never read mills and boons..:P any good?😳
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: violette

@anj: yup seems straight out of M&B... ha ha ha.. but wont mind seeing it.. i wud luv the luv-hate relationship.. n defo some gud romance... the stories r never original so i dont mind luv stories repeating.. but shudnt b bore after a gud start like Mayank-Nupur in MJHT... neways.. its clear.. Veer is gonna feel jealous of Raj-Ayesha bonding... n then when he wud abt 2 fall 4 her.. wud come 2 know abt how she is really her opponent... it wud b gud 2 c them fighting for child's custody..

I think he will feel jealous but refuse to admit it😆😆
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

never read mills and boons..:P any good?😳

I love M&B's... well i am a sucker for romance😛😆

@Anjana..
LOL.. @ Raj.. he seems really nice ....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@DMG - we should have Mill and Boon IF chat club🤣. You know what is truly sad. I have been doing Indian soap market analysis. Romance stories are not all that popular these days, so the only channel - Star One- that does air such youth oriented love stories is gonna stop airing them pretty soon. They are slated to cancel DMG, Love Ne, etc. because of low TRPs. What this channel and other channels fail to see is that there is a need for youth oriented love stories in a market fast becoming over saturated with saas bahu and social shows like Balika Badhu, Bidaai, etc.
That is one of the reasons i really want pple to watch this show and appreciate it for its pure romance.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is how it will go :
veer will fall in love with ayesha because of nihal
veer will come close to nihal and than he will start liking ayesha
and ayesha will also start falling in love with him
they will accept their love but still veer doesn't noe about nihal being his brother's son. he will than find out that nihal is his bro's son and ayesha is the sister of the women who snached away his brother from him. on other hand ayesha thinks that veer is the one responsible for her sis and jiju's deaths. both thinks wrong things about each other but they love each other soo much. for both of them one side is their love and other side tthe revenge.
Edited by vishid - 14 years ago