AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Do u read Mill and Boon romance novels? This show to me seems like a one😛
How would this kahaani go in a Mills and Boon world?; Veer will be the kid's uncle of course and he will discover the truth just as he is really starting to like Ayeesha (after some takrar)😃
What next? He blackmails Ayeesha into marriage by threatening to take custody away from her. She reluctantly agrees. Meanwhile they are all falling in love and fighting it too. The kid of course playing matchmaker in de middle❤️
Oh and as a twist Veer thinks that Ayeesha likes Hero #2 (Rajdeep)
🤣🤣
Where do u think this kahaani is going - Please share:
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i read mills & boon novels!! and it will be awsome, if this show turns out to be one too.... like u said blackmailing aysha to marry him and they fall in love!!! that will be so cute!!!😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Nehara - Veer definitely has the mills and boon cover man physic😍, temperment and wealth.

And the heroine like a typical M and B heroine is smart but, poor with a world of problems that the hero can solve if he ever gets it together and admits he cares❤️

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaaaa.. it can go the way you are saying.. the M&B way.. LOL!

@ Rajveer... i do know (reading the synopsis!😆) that both the Veer's are going to fall in love with her.. and Ayesha will fall in love with Veer.. and Rajveer will turn to a negative chara.. (hope that changes!!!)

BTW: did u say M&B.. ck this out.. i had made this topic on the first day.. 😆
Mills and Boons with a Desi twist!!! :)
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

BTW: did u say M&B.. ck this out.. i had made this topic on the first day.. 😆
Mills and Boons with a Desi twist!!! :)

LOL - I am glad i am not the only person having M and B fantasies here.
So Raj is gonna go negative u say? Hmmm guess it was bound to happen😭 He seems tooooooo nice - i say never trust sweetness😆😆 unless u r into diabetes😛
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot read M&B anymore... but do not mind watching a good tight show based on M&B concept. 😊
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey A.....
sab kuch tu hii bataogi ya PB ko bhi kuch karne dogi...😉😆....
vaise har story line thoda bahuth ek jaisa hii hotha hain...its the execution that stands out.....and i feel the show has it all....atleast as of nw.....😃.....

raga
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes used to read Mills and Boon long long ago, this story definitely is mills and boon material with a bit of maid in manhattan thrown in and the cute factor with the kid also in the mix....but since its a desi version and with a love triangle added(rajdeep apparently will fall in love with ayesha and turn negative,lol how original is that?) lets see how long our heroine will remain strong...I would hate it if she was reduced to a mass of tears.....and the hero oh yes typical tall, dark brooding ,arrogant but with a soft heart types,but then that's why we are watching it😉
And veer is the kid's uncle,it was given in the synopsis😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Raga - hey long time no see🤗
@An - ya depends on the millsa and boon novel. I still like to read them😛
raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@A.....hey me was unwell...upar se no net conncetion...phir ek surgery hui...now me resting at home...😃
isliye thoda waqt mil raha hain....
raga