Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: violette

Aaah.. An.. surprise surprise...wat a surpriseπŸ˜›,... this is one show i have started watching n coz it comes early.. n i can handle this headache.. thn PKB n BDKTH.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. i jst watched Beyttaaab 2 c how KK gets into Veeru's skin but its otherway.. their Veeru has 2 get into AP KK's skin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... no BT drama. anymore...!!! me was searching 4 a new basera.. Anu is busy with BP.. but its too heavy a dose 4 me.. so will b here on Ajnaabee .. as long as it lasts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† c u sooon!! If only v cud change Sidharth Shukla he is intolerable at tleast the girl is...

Manisha... so glad to see you here πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— This show is commotion free at the moment... Those Sony shows, less said the better, and the Crap Heart show I was watching for the first time yesterday with the help of FF... πŸ˜† ... and KK as Veeru... πŸ˜† Both the shows are heights of nonsense.

Anu plans to post here too ... The actor is OK, won't call him bad... 😊 let's see if he is bland due to the character he is portraying or actually he is bland... πŸ˜†

Finally, I'll get to yap with you here... 😊
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@An n Anu: Both here Yippieeeee!!! i c anj posting 2.. yippieesss!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 2 u An 2..
Yeah even Raga tells me.. he is a acted well in previous serial.. k.. lets c..
i was sooo trying 2 catch up with everythin going on CC but then cudnt keep the track n got bored out.. .. ha ha ha.. so v back.. n i m soooo very happyyyy !!!
Crap Heart... 🀣.. Anu is planning 2 post there 2 give someone teaching lessons.. 🀣🀣🀣.. Anu is all after BT serials.. Bandini, BP, Crap heart.. PKB.. i wonder how she still manages 2 keep herself sane...πŸ˜†
but An.. i m gonna follow PKB for now.. at least Aziz, Milind n Prateeksha r tolerable.. so i will tolerate till i can..πŸ˜† coz i wanna c Kritz role.. her role kept me wondering.. she is a quiet lonely girl.. "thinks materialistic world is worthless... akele aate hai akele jaana hai".... seems a bit crack pot philosopher thereπŸ˜† .. but surely separation has given her this jhatka... n i m eager 2 c who n wat changes her life... lets c..
Luv,πŸ˜›
Manisha
Edited by violette - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So I see many are interested in this show....and I find it quite cool too 😳 .

Abt the KK ka entry as veeru, I agree with u Manisha 🀣 . I laughed so hard watching him yesterday, I mean he was very much like AP, no change....comeon he cant get away acting like that 🀣🀣. I am planning to post here too 😳 . I feel this show will be the one I would like to watch for some time now 😳. Actors ko acting sikadenge dont worry 🀣🀣.

K, the show is good ,watch it......only at the risk of drag if PB feels like dragging it , hum tho gaye 🀣🀣.

An, what do u think the guy planned?. I mean he sent some instructions to that lady naa ( forgot her name πŸ˜’) anyways what could be those instructions? Torture the gilr with more work?. I mean what is the fun in doing all this? If ladki isnt worth it, if thats wat he feels why to keep her , wont it spoil his hotel image? now that she was asked to work in all the depts?. Bakwaas plan hai ladke ka 🀣.

Anu
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@An n Anu: Both here Yippieeeee!!! i c anj posting 2.. yippieesss!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 2 u An 2.. i was sooo trying 2 catch up with everythin going on CC but then cudnt keep the track n got bored out.. .. ha ha ha.. so v back.. n i m soooo very happyyyy !!!

Crap Heart... 🀣.. Anu is planning 2 post there 2 give someone teaching lessons.. 🀣🀣🀣..
but An.. i m gonna follow PKB for now.. at least Aziz, Milind n Prateeksha r tolerable.. so i will tolerate till i can..πŸ˜† coz i wanna c Kritz role.. lets c..
Luv,πŸ˜›
Manisha

I did plan 🀣🀣 but Manisha told me at FB that she and sanju have been at it 🀣🀣🀣. So I decided they both are enuf to let KK ka bacha know abt his crap acting for that crap show 🀣🀣🀣.

Anu
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

"I started watching the show on a lark not expecting much but liked what I saw surprisingly...."

It was an extended stay in the couch with a remote in hand that ended up watching Ajnabee..., I found the girl so amusing and interesting... πŸ˜† and looked simple and clutter free, and I got hooked and booked ... πŸ˜†

"....Oh lord, don't remind me of the 'acting' in that show....ughhh....the new clowns can't act worth crap...."

I only saw five min of them and I was like WOW, they are redefining Crap Acting..., I just do not buy the argument that actors are new and they should be given chance to prove their skills. Being part of a show is their chance, and learning nuisance of acting comes before that chance.

LOL yaar, actually we are a sad minority....most ppl lowe eye-locks....I'm just so sick and tired of them personally cuz they are beyond cheesy and so repetitive.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that we get to see less of that in this show...

"Yep...seems like he's planned to punish her by overworking her into exhaustion.....I have a feeling he'll turn out to be the kid's chaacha or something."

I think, it's mentioned in the story brief that he is the kid's uncle. Let's see how this show gets messed-up and lose its marblesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyylloo baccha party πŸ˜† how are you all !!..An, it really has been long that we talked na !! thank you for you consent πŸ˜†...accha abhi me going back to my real duniya 😭...will you post today?.will come back shaam ko then ..bye bye 😭

waisey manisha...tu ab violette hai? πŸ˜†..rang kyun badli? πŸ˜†

bye 😭
AreYaar thumbnail
Taiyo thumbnail

but An.. i m gonna follow PKB for now.. at least Aziz, Milind n Prateeksha r tolerable.. so i will tolerate till i can..πŸ˜† coz i wanna c Kritz role.. her role kept me wondering.. she is a quiet lonely girl.. "thinks materialistic world is worthless... akele aate hai akele jaana hai".... seems a bit crack pot philosopher thereπŸ˜† .. but surely separation has given her this jhatka... n i m eager 2 c who n wat changes her life... lets c..

The actor portraying Aziz, I have seen him in Ba Bahu and Baby and he was GOOD. All Caps and Bold. 😊 Bhai-Behan show, I saw KK(f) entry... and did not find it worth watching. Your post is making it interesting... let me know when there is an interesting twist or scene, I will watch... 😊

Anu: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I have no clue what did he write ... me could not see πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I did plan 🀣🀣 but Manisha told me at FB that she and sanju have been at it 🀣🀣🀣. So I decided they both are enuf to let KK ka bacha know abt his crap acting for that crap show 🀣🀣🀣.

Anu

ha ha ha.. me wrote on KK's wall to read Adda on IF to get wat ve think of him as Veeru.... me sooo wanted 2 write directly on his wall but it was just his first day n obvioulsy he wud b very very happy.. so i spared him.. 🀣🀣 a day or 2 more (if i wud b able to tolerate Crap Heart..🀣🀣) n then i will surely pull his legs on his own wall...🀣🀣🀣
n wow PB is here.. hey Anu write 2 him on FB na.. does he was some of ours creative assistanc.e.. 🀣🀣🀣 ...
wow.. all here it wud b so much fun... chalo catch u later on.. me gotta go... 😳
Taiyo thumbnail
Sanjukta: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Yes, I plan to do a post today also... but my plans always fail... πŸ˜† hope to yap with you soon.

Ok, I am out for the time being, need to wrap up some work, and also need to yap at Adda CC... πŸ˜†