Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetassygar16

PBBBBBBBB🀣....i thought my comments in KMH forum about him...probably made ekta fire him and u telling me he doing another show already 🀣🀣🀣....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes he is... and according to Anjana he is doing another show also... 🀣🀣🀣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks An for replying and yes look forward to interact regularly on this forum😊 am kind of embarrassed to ask this but who's PB i saw his name in KMH forum too but couldn't figure out....
Thanks Anjana for letting me know where the other adda people are writing, but am not following any of the sony shows at the moment...and I have been a fan of your analysis and poetry that you wrote in KMH forum😊 hope to see some of that here too.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

who's PB i saw his name in KMH forum too but couldn't figure out....

Prashanth Bhatt (I hope, I spelled the name correctly)... he is the creative head of the show... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor Chap, we have bashed him left, right and center... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cool An...nice to see u here...but u may not find me here πŸ˜†
great analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U r right Ayesha,she need to improve a little.Since she complained about every departments,he wants to make sure to her that running a 5 star hotel is not an easy task,especially he can't tolerate that a girl who is maid in his hotel who barely had any experience can say such things.It may be lesson as well as revenge from his side,may be untill that he doesn't want to confide this matter with anybody.
Edited by teri_susan - 14 years ago
sam111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@An: Minnie ne Aayesha ko kaha-tumhaara chota sa sar🀣
Chotu ka chota sa sar πŸ˜†
jab Ayesha flashbacks mein thi toh uske facial expressions samajh mein hi nahiin aaye🀒.
U right it said An ki Chotu can't act without dialogues. . i was watching Chotu with my bro and he said "ye khush ho rahi hai ya gussa kar rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†". maine kaha usse ki main tab se yehi samajhne ki koshish kar rahi hoonπŸ˜†.

Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: teri_susan

Since she complained about every departments,he wants to make sure to her that running a 5 star hotel is not an easy task,especially he can't tolerate that a girl who is maid in his hotel who barely had any experience can say such things.It may be lesson as well as revenge from his side,may be until that he doesn't want to confide this matter with anybody.

Teaching her a lesson might be the reason here to soothe his bruised ego. 😊 For me, revenge looks like a far-fetched idea.😊

Sanaa: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Even if you do not post here, we will always yap at Adda CC...😊

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam111222

@An: Minnie ne Aayesha ko kaha-tumhaara chota sa sar🀣Chotu ka chota sa sar πŸ˜†
jab Ayesha flashbacks mein thi toh uske facial expressions samajh mein hi nahiin aaye🀒.
U right it said An ki Chotu can't act without dialogues. . i was watching Chotu with my bro and he said "ye khush ho rahi hai ya gussa kar rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†". maine kaha usse ki main tab se yehi samajhne ki koshish kar rahi hoonπŸ˜†.

🀣🀣🀣 Sam, she needs the support of dialogues to act. Without dialogues, she looks like a lost child... πŸ˜† She will improve Sam, potential hai chotu ajnabee mein... πŸ˜†
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aaah.. An.. surprise surprise...wat a surpriseπŸ˜›,... this is one show i have started watching n coz it comes early.. n i can handle this headache.. thn PKB n BDKTH.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. i jst watched Beyttaaab 2 c how KK gets into Veeru's skin but its otherway.. their Veeru has 2 get into AP KK's skin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... no BT drama. anymore...!!! me was searching 4 a new basera.. Anu is busy with BP.. but its too heavy a dose 4 me.. so will b here on Ajnaabee .. as long as it lasts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† c u sooon!! If only v cud change Sidharth Shukla he is intolerable at tleast the girl is...

Edited by violette - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

@Anu: We meet again... πŸ˜† so glad to see you here... 😊LOLL An...indeed we meet again...I started watching the show on a lark not expecting much but liked what I saw surprisingly....wasn't going to post in the forum much but saw your post yesterday so decided to blab for a changeπŸ˜†

"I personally think compared to a lot of bimbettes on TV currently who are no more than dressed up dolls with zero talent, this girl is quite decent'"

I agree and as you said, she has potential and will get better with each episode. I saw the girl in Crap Heart show yesterday' the girl cannot act at all. It just boggles me, why do production houses sign such kinds, and if they do also' better to enrol them in an acting workshop for a month before bringing them onscreen to torture the viewers. LMAO....love how you called it 'crap heart' show🀣 ....Oh lord, don't remind me of the 'acting' in that show....ughhh....the new clowns can't act worth crap....I'm also flabbergasted as to how such ppl make it to a TV show :S....

Anu, I am so relieved to know that there is a good majority who does not like eye-locking'LOL yaar, actually we are a sad minority....most ppl lowe eye-locks....I'm just so sick and tired of them personally cuz they are beyond cheesy and so repetitive.

"....I totally went 'oh no' when I saw that...show was actually going well the epis leading up to that....anyways, story is moving fast as of now...let's see where this goes."

Bold: Same here. Story is moving fast now, but I cannot trust this creative head for keeping it the same way for long, he is known to drag shows ... πŸ˜† LOL I don't trust the creatives or this prodn. house much either for managing to keep it that way for long.....all creatives like to drag the show but it depends on HOW the dragging is done.....ah well, guess we see how it pans out...lol

"I think she's intrigued him and his ego is also bruised cuz of the fact that she fooled him...so he wants to teach her a lesson."

Bold: I Agree. Yep...seems like he's planned to punish her by overworking her into exhaustion.....I have a feeling he'll turn out to be the kid's chaacha or something.

Word Count: 0