Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

I have a better suggestion, you can always sue production house for creating TV breaking characters and scenes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 not a bad idea
will kepp it ihn my mindπŸ˜†
raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An...........πŸ€—

maine post nahin pada....πŸ˜ƒ...but i knw u wud always do a fab job........πŸ€—πŸ€—
aaj kal main sirf anu aur teri posts pe like hit karne mein busy hun.....πŸ˜ƒ...ab lagtha hain mujhe yeh shows dekhna padega....
par ek sharath par.....tu apni chavanis do mujhe....πŸ˜‰...dekha ..main nahin bhuli...
keep riting........love u........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
raga
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Raga: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Long time Like liking girl... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Missed you. How you doing?

Thank you for posting here in this thread. 😊 The show has a charm of its own, headache free hai at the moment πŸ˜†

No chavannis ... no opportunities to earn anymore... πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
raga.s thumbnail
@An....i am gud yaar...had a small surgery tomy toe nail...kuch infection with my nail...so they removed a part ofit....😭.....nw me resting.....πŸ˜ƒ...eating all helathy food....πŸ˜ƒ....actually at the moment i am unable to walk....😭....so me ona leave f r a week....toh i am all free...isliye......jus watchin some random shows...πŸ˜ƒ...ab tum log likh rahe ho toh......dekhna toh padega....πŸ˜†...

my net was nt working...phir house shiftin....toh could nt chat with anyone....

so hw are u......

raga
Taiyo thumbnail
@Raga: Get well soon girl... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— And, take care of yourself. It has been long time that I yapped with you... 😊 I am quite busy spamming at Adda CC πŸ˜† I am not a big time show watcher... so watching this show and a weekend show. 😊

Hope to yap with you more often now. 😊
raga.s thumbnail
@An....yaar..my net and thn house shiftin...so could nt get to CC....πŸ˜ƒ...yeah ab shayad i will be regular...i hope so....
aur my toe....it makes my life miserable...hmmmmm

raga
Taiyo thumbnail
Cool... Raga... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— You take care and get well soon. I am out of here. Will come back with my blabbering tomorrow again... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
raga.s thumbnail
@an...yeah bye bye....good night....hav a nice day.........πŸ€—

raga
Edited by raga.s - 14 years ago
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chavvani queen finding a new place to mint chavvanis πŸ˜† .. hmmm ....about the show no idea.. but the critique, very well written πŸ‘

I see Raga 😊 get well soon! πŸ€—
Edited by minniemau - 14 years ago
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Adda!

So, about today's episode (Oct. 28th) I feel that this negativity he has towards the girl is egocentric. She was a mere mortal who managed to get passed THE VEER VARDHAN SINGH type of nonsense. Not only is his male ego bruised, his professional stance has been shifted. He prides himself on being who he is, and having been duped angers him to the core (which you can see with all that cheek clenching and facial contortion). He is just going to show Ayeesha her place. He will work to point in which she will leave, however, she will not of course, and he will slowly start to gain respect for her. She might even be able to tell him about the whole indecent, as opposed to having him assume the worst of her actions.

So, basically....get ready for a love and hate roller coaster, Indian Soap Opera Style!

OH....I too cannot STAND eye locks. They drag, and I always wonder why the actors are not bursting into laughter, because I tried once with my boyfriend, and it really isn't romantic at all, just ....ODD