My Blabbering: The Question is 'Why?'

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

The Question is "Why?"

This is my first post in this forum, and I am called the Cynic Queen by my friends of the erstwhile KMH Adda, and I am quite critical when it comes to posting about an episode. I do not get chemistry but I do understand story and characters. I am not looking for cute quotient but applaud good acting.

I do not intend to hurt anyone's feelings through my post, but I believe in the freedom of expression. My post may offend hard-core fans sentiments and feelings, so please avoid reading it. But, if you are a balanced hard-core fan like Kat -- Karan Kundra's deewani -- would love to read your opinion.

Lastly, I am watching the show so I have every right to trash it when it meanders and loses its basic idea.

No Offence Anyone:

Here Starts my Blabbering:

I started watching this show last week -- Thursday to be precise -- and the simplicity of it got me hooked. It is commotion free at the moment, and characters look well-sketched. The story is flowing quite smoothly even though the story idea seems to have been copied from number of sources. The usual norm in the tele-land -- copying is creative heads fundamental right.

One of the major flaws here is the acting. Take for example Ayesha today, she was good when she was given dialogues, but when she was meant to express without words -- the same expression was plastered on her face all the time irrespective of what the scene demanded. She failed to emote when Veer confronts her or when she goes to show her gratitude.

She is new, and with time I hope she gets better. Though, I believe when you step in any profession, you need to be good enough and deliver. Even the actor playing Veer needs to fine tune his acting and show more expression on his countenance, and he does not have the excuse of being new.

The character of the lady who is playing Veer's secretary is quite likable, and I like the idea. The kid is doing complete justice to his role, and also the actor playing Ayesha's friend. As, I said before also, the characters are well-sketched, and I hope actors playing them bring their characters to life, and even after a month, the story remains clutter-free.

About Today's Episode:

Only Veer knows that Ayesha played the prank, and he did not clarify or reveal to anyone -- not even to his best buddy cum manager -- that Ayesha is not a mere vase breaker but the most wanted prankster. Why? Don't tell me, it was all due to that eye-locking near the lift. (I hate eye-locking session, I hate it to the core.) Looks like, the suave man wants to beat Little Ayesha black and blue in his own sophisticated style.

Or, has he already developed soft feelings for her and does not want to let go. Just an absurd thought.

Enough for the day, will come tomorrow if I have to blabber something.

Enjoy! 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Had thought that would comment after watching, but could not catch hold of the show
Anyway, it was simply great reading your write up for a show after more than a month 🤗
Would come back if I get to watch the show 😊
Edited by Cherry.. - 14 years ago
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes the actress playing ayesha is quite weak but i hope she does learn soon
yes acting is a profession like many others and from day one u have to do justice to your job but sady its tellywood where actors learn acting during doing it
veer is quite good
the kid is just shooo cute
i like the story though i know its copied from one of srks movie
about eye locking session well i kind of like them but only with good chemistry
i think Veer wants to take revenge hence is making her life hard
but hidden soft corner for her as well
Edited by steffroc - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Steffroc,

Hello, I am An. I completely agree that even though the story has been copied from a number of sources, the show has a charm of its own.

It's strictly my head speaking when I say, I hate eye-locking sessions, no show is complete without them... and may be that is why me hate them so much. 😊

Revenge: The idea crossed my mind, but do not think, her prank is big enough to deserve a revenge. May be, he wants to belittle her. Looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds.
😊

Edited: About the actor playing Veer, strictly my opinion, he needs to hone his facial expressions-- quite bland at the moment. 😊

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i like the way u think. I totally believe good acting is the key to success.
Ayesha is new- a lil time and i hope she polishes her acting skills- i see potential in her tho.
as for the guy who is playing veer- he is acting better thn ayesha- but like u said he is an experienced actor- so ofcourse more expectations of gd acting r frm him. pardon me- but i like the way he carry himself- the suits r well tailored and looks great on him.
about Tonight epiosde--i neva expected tht veer would not tell abut prank ayesha played- the only reason i can think of as of now is- he wants to teach her a lesson, but deep down there is some sort of attraction.
Edited by kyphfanz - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyphfanz

i like the way u think. I totally believe good acting is the key to success.

Thank you! 😊 Bold: Sadly, most production houses ignore acting skills.

Ayesha is new- a lil time and i hope she polishes her acting skills- i see potential in her tho.

I completely agree on that, even I see potential.

as for the guy who is playing veer- he is acting better thn ayesha- but like u said he is an experienced actor- so ofcourse more expectations of gd acting r frm him. pardon me- but i like the way he carry himself- the suits r well tailored and looks great on him.

He has the right personality to play the role and has screen presence, just a little work on facial expressions will do wonders.

about Tonight epiosde--i neva expected tht veer would not tell abut prank ayesha played- the only reason i can think of as of now is- he wants to teach her a lesson, but deep down there is some sort of attraction.

There is attraction for sure, and you won't believe, I was going to write .. he wants to teach her a lesson... 😊 But, why, ... only possible reason can be, she turned out to be someone else... 😊 If there was no emotion, she would have been fired by now.
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: an12345678

There is attraction for sure, and you won't believe, I was going to write .. he wants to teach her a lesson... 😊 But, why, ... only possible reason can be, she turned out to be someone else... 😊 If there was no emotions, she would have been fired by now.

😊 i wont call it revenage- a lesson- would be the right word, i think.
yes WHY? thts a gd question to ask- I think he neva expected ayesha to be of tht sort-'some one who lies'
"I qoute veer: I hate people who lie" thts one reason- tho the attraction part is way to early to comment on but even in reality- sometimes u see someone u just feel like meeting again. even tho in the next few hrs u forgot tht person- just tht moment! lol *personal experience here*😛
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: an12345678

Steffroc,

Hello, I am An. I completely agree that even though the story has been copied from a number of sources, the show has a charm of its own.

It's strictly my head speaking when I say, I hate eye-locking sessions, no show is complete without them... and may be that is why me hate them so much. 😊

Revenge: The idea crossed my mind, but do not think, her prank is big enough to deserve a revenge. May be, he wants to belittle her. Looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds.
😊

Edited: About the actor playing Veer, strictly my opinion, he needs to hone his facial expressions-- quite bland at the moment. 😊

hi AN
if not revenge then teaching a lesson story or whatever
yes our serials are not completed without romantic scenes
about the guy well i have learnt not to pay much attention on acting as most of the actors disoppiont me
There do exsit some of the best actors but they are very rare
but overall the serials does have charm as i ddint intend to watch it but now i am
something makes u watch it
Edited by steffroc - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
An , wonderful post yaar.....and I got the reply , its our Rocky heading this show 😳. What say ? lets do a regular post here?

Anu
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyphfanz

sometimes u see someone u just feel like meeting again. even tho in the next few hrs u forgot tht person- just tht moment! lol *personal experience here*😛

Cool. 😊 And, thanks for reminding (me bad at remembering dialogues 😆) ... "I hate people who lie..."

He wants to teach her a lesson so that she never lies again... 😆😆😆 (Just kidding)... 😊