miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
First of all I would seriously like to apologise for not doing the update yesterday. I am sooooooo soooooo soooooooooooo sorry!! Actually I had to go somewhere urgently, without any prior notice, which was quite far away, n I wasn't able to see the epi… but I asked someone to do the update but I guess they couldn't do it coz I did ask them at the last minute… im really sorry once again.

So here is today's update:

Veer tells raj to find out about the girl who complained to him as quick as possible. Raj says it is not a big deal n reminds him that he hasn't changed since college. Veer tells raj that it is a big deal as no one can make a fool out of hi9m. Raj promises that they will find her as soon as possible.

Ayesha goes to veers room to tell him the truth but no one opens the door. Then she is walking in the hotel when she sees shridhar n decides to ask him about veer. Shridhar is arguing with an employee who sneezed. Ayesha brings water for shridhar to calm him down. But he says no one can be calm till they find that girl. Everyone talks about the girl.. n Ayesha gets worried.

Ayesha once again goes to raj's cabin n is standing outside when Minnie comes behind her n asks her what is she doing there n tells her to go find the girl. Minnie is describing the girl n is wondering if Ayesha is the same girl. But before she says anything veer comes out of rajs abin n asks Minnie if she has seen raj since he is waiting for him. Minnie leaves Ayesha n goes off wid veer discussin hotel matters. Ayesha wonders if she should turn around n talk to veer… but decides not to as he seems busy.

Nihaal is at home n is feeling hungry… but since his massi is not at home.. he decides to read a book, but the book has info about food.. he decides to go out. He sees choksi coming down the stairs so runs to the statue of the god n starts sayin the gayatri mantar. Choksi sees him n also gets impressed n bows in front of god, when choksi is doing that nihal runs away. Choksi wonders who the kid is.

Pammi is complaining about the girl to Ayesha n some other staff. Then sridhars bro (cant remember his name) comes in n gives ice cream to every1. Pammi warns him that if they do not find that girl, veer sir will kill all of them. But he doesn't listen n mentions that since Ayesha ha come to he hotel, there hav only been problems n that shridhar was right, she is unlucky… then the other staff start talking about this. Minnie comes in n tells them break is over.. she asks pammi y is not in uniform, pammi says she had to go somewhere.. Minnie says she should hav asked for permission. .. n Minnie gives pammi some work to do n leaves. Pammi then tells Ayesha that she has done her a favour by letting nihal stay in the room, so Ayesha has to do the work that Minnie set pammi to do.

Raj n beer r in a meeting, veer realizes he forgot a file in his room so goes to get it. Ayesha is setting up flowers in veers room as per minnies orders.

Nihaal is promising himself he will not go out like that again.. when pammi comes in n hears him, she asks him y did he go out, they all would hav got into trouble. They both sit on their respective beds n nihal watches pammi eat. Pammi notices n asks nihal if he will eat, but he says he will eat with his massi.

Veer is walking towards his room.. n ayesha is cleaning his room n plans what she will say to veer. She sees a card about a conference n thinks that veer will not come today.. se thinks what should she do now. Veer wonders y the door is open since he has the keys.. he goes inside n sees ayeshas back n says who told u to clean this room. Ayesha turns around n is shocked n drops the vase in her hand. Both veer n Ayesha stare at each other shocked.

That's all folks!

Precap: Veer is shouting at Ayesha for acting like a guest when she is a maid n lying. Raj is telling veer in his office that he thinks that the girl is talented n deserves a chance. Veer says that this is his final decision. Veers secretary gives a letter to Ayesha from veer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Hey neha its ok but please honey let us know b4r a day so we can arrange somebody... thanks sweety for the update!!!
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No problem,Thanks for the update😊
Batameez. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww thnaku shoo much no probs dear it happens ..
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks :) interestting with Veer going to blasting off poor ayesha
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sano88

Hey neha its ok but please honey let us know b4r a day so we can arrange somebody... thanks sweety for the update!!!

Heyy..i know i shud hav let someone know in advance, but it was literally like m mum came into the room, woke me up out of the blue n said, get ready we r leaving in an hour.. so i had no prior notice myself... really sorry!
437810 thumbnail
thanx a tonn 4 d upd8 dear...=)