Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Guys it's only me or someone else too who noticed Veer's desperation about finding Ayesha. He was so eager or i would say he looked impatient about the identity of his mysterious lady love😳...As he instructed his staff to find Ayesha soon by giving her description..."Masoom chehra"lolπŸ˜†

By hiring all the staff of hotel in search of Ayesha, i found him so desperate to know about Ayesha & her wherebouts by giving excuse that the girl could be dangerous for their hotel...isn't it funny that instead of calling police, he ordered the whole staff to find about the girl. I mean if Ayesha is dangerous for his hotel then he should call police naa...

Anyways...i can see how eager he was..when Raj told him about meeting with Natashaa as Veer assumed Natashaa as Ayesha. It was simply very cute scene when he was talking to Ayesha when she was in bathgown & pretends to be in hurry to ignore him but he was talking to her by different excuses...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol he looked so desperate in hope of a nice meeting but Ayesha ne uske armaano pe paani fer dala lol
Even when Raj teased him about date, he looked so cute when replied that not date, just a meeting as he thinks that girl is not like the one Raj described...That means Veer was hoping for date😳

Itni jaldi inti badi expectation??? πŸ˜› Veer doesn't even know her name & dreaming for date with her... that's quite funny lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yesterday was a very cute episode...in my opinion...i like the way he ignored Natasha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Edited by mona081187 - 15 years ago